RPG Archives Whitebase 0079 RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Blue Crow, Mar 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broll

Broll New Member

" You know you shouldn't worry about" Broll said looking towards Yuki, " I mean, they might even let her be a pilot. If you're lucky you can get a second chance at destroying her gundam." Broll then put his hand behind his head and began laughing.

2. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"Oh no, the NewType called me a nut, it must be true!", Tailki says in a whisper teasing, whoever everyone hears and grow silent and look at her then over to Athena at the thought of her being a NewType and whisperes slowly began to be heard all talking about Athena. Tailki was slightly embarassed for she was only joking and it was token seriously, for it is a seriouse matter.

ooc: there are other people around, right? or are we just with the captian?

3. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

OOC:I'll post for Captain and Kenji.

Cap:"Report to the training department,immediatly.A few of our experienced pilots will see to your training."

Kenji:As the Guntank rolled back onto the Whitebase,Kenji sighed softly.He was bored by the lack of excitment lately.The Guntank snapped into place,and Kenji hopped out.He landed swiftly,and caught his balance."I'm hungry,"he said."I'm gonna get somethin' to eat."And shuffled off.

4. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

Loushin flew the gundam into the base and fell out of the cockpit. He had been hit during the previos battle and was knocked unconsios.he layed on the ground breathing heavily until two paramedics came and picked him up.

On their way to the hospital wing they passed Yuki and broll.

5. Broll

Broll New Member

"Hey!" Broll yelled jumping out of his seat and knocking it over, "There goes Loushin being carried by two paramedics." Broll then grabbed Yuki's arm and began chasing after the two paramedics.

6. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

It took a moment for what Broll had said to sink in before Yuki shoved some hair behind her ear, struggled from his grip and bounded into a full run, getting close to the heels of the paramedics,"We're coming with."

She didn't wait for a response but carefully ducked past them to help and push open doors ahead of them,"It was a fight I was in. A stray bullet probably hit him while I was dodging, kuso!"

It seemed to second time she went to the downside of things, that it had been her fault first that she had gotten hit by a rookie then that Loushin was knocked unconcious by a stray bullet, one that she should have blocked from hitting him. She shoved it to the back of her mind to let it chew away at her thoughts, pushing ahead the thought of helping the medics to get Loushin to the hospital wing and getting him situated and find out more about his statues from there.

7. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki and Athena looked at each other then back to the captain, Tailki spoke being as polite as possible and said, "...uh..CAptain, I was kinda hopin' that I could train Athena. ...sir."

8. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena crossed her fingers behind her back hoping the captain would allow Tailki to train her she looked at the captain with a look that said, 'pretty please and i'll behave.' then she said, "Captain, i do think that Tailki would be the best person to train me. We know each other's limitations and she'll know how to push me past them."
    At that moment one of the little girls Athena helped take care of entered the room and said, "Miss Athena, i'm hungry. I woke up late."

9. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

Loushin cought site of Broll and Yuki just as he was put into the operating room.They began to rap his arm in cast and put him on a roller bed and took him down to the recovery wing.He was ordered to stay there for one night at least.He waited the visit of his friends....

10. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Yuki ignored all words anyone said to her about letting him rest and shoved her way through, flashing her rank when she had to to show she was someone from here and continued to shove her way through, one doctor caught her arm and pushed her back a step,"He should rest."

She growled and shoved past,"He wont be resting. I know it. Now let me through."

"Don't make me call security on you."

"I'm a pilot here! Let me past!"

He finally gave in as she continued to shove past and glare and allowed her through. She shoved the door open with more force then she ment and moved over to Loushins bed at once, carefully sitting down on the edge,"No other damage then the arm right?"

She didn't let him answer but continued, turning her gaze away to watch for Broll or any security if the doctor did call,"You scared me. I thought you were okay in the suit. Next thing I know Broll was telling me they were taking you by on a stretcher.."

She took a deep breath and continued, still not looking at him again,"That stray bullet that it from what it seems, seems to have been one I dodged when I should have blocked. I'm an idiot when it comes to piloting. If I was better I would have been the only one injured."

She flexed her fingers unconciously on the blanket on the bed beside her, her gaze now lifted toward the ceiling.

11. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

"Don't blame your self" Loushin said looking up at Yuki, "I'm fine realy it is just a few bruses and cuts."

12. Broll

Broll New Member

"He's right you know." Broll said walking in," If you wouldn't have dodged that bullet Yuki... You would be dead."

13. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

"I was about to suggest that Tailki train you.You two seem to have a special bond,"The Captain said.Athena's face glowed with happiness."But,"The Captain continued,"I will also assign Kenji to train you.To make sure that you two don't goof off,and forget your duty."

14. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

"Thank you so much Captain!!" Athena said happily, "I promise not to slack off!" Then she grabbed Tailki's hand and half dragged her to the training room. Where they waited for Kenji.

15. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Yuki glared at Broll as he entered, waving the hand that had been clenching the blankets,"Nahh I would have survived. I'm used to it. I've been knocked around enough during training and other fights. I have to learn when to be hit and when to dodge. I could have yelled Loushin out of the way but I hadn't since I didn't see it would have hit him. I thought it might have gone right by and blew up behind me."

She was speaking to Broll as if Loushin wasn't there, resting her hand again without noticing and felt she had layed her hand over his. She glanced over her sholder, quickly using her other hand to shove the messy green tangles out of her face to see him, squeezing his hand gently before turning her gaze back to Broll.

16. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

Loushin gave a light smile back to Yuki as she looked backed and layed unhintfuly still while she spoke with Broll.He stared up at the roof thinking of how this would affect his mission or even if he would get one at all.He knew he didn't want to be stuck on paper duty until he got beter.

17. Broll

Broll New Member

" Oh yeah." Broll said pulling a folder out from under his coat, " I got this from the Cap, its for you Loushin." Broll held out the papers to Loushin " I also took a peek. It says once you recover, you get to go on a mission, with me and Yuki. Get well soon." Broll said dropping the folder on Loushin's chest, and then began walking off waving behind him.

18. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Yuki sighed, resting back on the bed when Broll finally left. When she fell back her head just rested against Loushins side and she closed her eyes for a moment,"At least she have that knowledge that when your fully healed we'll fight side by side again. Our suits will be fully repaired again."

The hand she had been holding was partly pinned under her back when she had rested back. But she was tired and just wanted to sit for a moment. She didn't like showing that to Broll that she was sore or anything from a fight since she wasn't as close friends with him as she was with Loushin. She could tell hm almost anything and he would listen.

She lifted her free hand and brushed some green hair to clear her vision,"Mind if I stay here? Rather not put up with the gang today."

The 'gang' being any other pilots who were hanging around. She never liked facing off with them without Loushin around.

19. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

"I know what you mean they can be quite ruff when it comes to battles" he said looking back up at her.

He shuffled around a little befor saying "they are going to take me off piloting duty for a little while I know it." He gave a heavy sigh "man I don't know how long I can go with out my Zaku...."

20. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Yuki giggled softly and squeezed the hand she still grasped under her back,"I'll stay with you as much as I can. Maybe we'll be lucky and I wont have an jobs other then cleaning duties around here till your healed."

She tilted her head back to glanced at him, when he had shifted she had lifted her head not to bend her neck and after placing her head back down she found her head was on his belly instead of just resting against his side,"I rather not fight outside without my partner around. You and I are a team. I'd never team up with Broll. I tried with Loushin and I'm sticking with Loushin since I know Loushins moves. I don't know Brolls moves so I wouldn't be able to understand what Broll does."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.