RPG Archives Whitebase 0079 RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Blue Crow, Mar 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

"Yes we have been fighting together for a long time....." he paused for a minute and looked up, "do you think.....well uh do you think it will ever be over? The war I mean."

He lay in silence looking up in an endless day dream of nothingness.Thinking about how he had been raised in the war and would probly die in the war.

2. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Yuki closed her eyes,"Someways I wish it was, someways I wish it wasn't."

She suddenly sat up,still grasping his hand and sat still for a moment before she drew his hand up to grasp his hand with both of hers for a moment, resting her cheek against his knuckles, murmering more to herself,"Don't want to be alone...."

Before she jerked as if realizing she had spoken out loud and droped one of her hands holding his and brought his hand behind her to rest it on the bed,shaking her head, rising to her feet,"Ah get some rest Loushin. You'll need it."

They may have been pals but even at times they both would still get jumpy around each other.

3. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

He looked out the door kind of depressed that she had run off so soon.He lay in his little hospital bed slowly dozing off.

He had strange dreams of the war and might happen if they lost.

4. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Yuki hadn't gone far, only just into the hall and gently sat down in a chair, pulling one foot up, her head leaned against it. She hadn't wanted to go over that topic with Loushin since even the thought of war scared her even though they were in the middle of it and fighting against it.

She didn't want to go to far either incase something happened to Loushin and wanted to keep an eye on him.

She started to doze and remember the other chair in the room that was more comfortable then this. Rising carefully to her feet she crept into the room, curling up in the chair by the bed soon after.

She tried to stay awake but ended up dozing, curling up, her lower body on the chair sholders, one arm and head rested on the edge of the bed, not noticing she had layed down on it but she had just suddenly felt worn out, her sore arm pulled close to her belly. There was a faint ring of black and blue along the wrist and the skin looked slightly puffy but she didn't seem to notice.

5. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

Loushin awoke the next morning and was surprised to see Yuki by his bed side.He patted the top of her head and then rolled over as if to go back asleep but stayed awake thinking to him self.

6. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

ooc: Who's playing Kenji

7. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Yuki released a soft grunt when he patted her head and shifted to lay more on her side, her head just pushing at his back as she got comfortable before her tired mind caught up with her, registering that someone had patted her head.

She jerked her up with a hiss of breath and for a moment couldn't seem to find what she was looking for before finally turning and seeing he was laying on his side, seeming to be asleep. She let out a relaxed breath, closing her eyes for a moment before snuggling back down to sleep,murmering in his direction but more to herself thinking he was asleep,"Just a bad dream eh Loushin? Same old Same old to all pilots who depend on the war for something to do. Instead of going back home to silence...."

She drfited off, yawning slightly and stretching before curling up slightly, leaving him room incase he rolled on his back that her head would be clear and burrowed her head against an arm, closing her eyes.

8. Broll

Broll New Member

Broll walked back into the hospital wing carrying two coffee cups in his hand and one in his mouth. Once Broll got into the hospital wing he set the two coffe cups that were in his hand down onto the table near Yuki, while doing this he spilled a little coffee on his face and hurriedly grabbed the cup of coffee in his mouth and let out a loud yell waking up Yuki.

9. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Yuki let out a squeek and sat up, blinking a few times,"Broll? Yesh......Ever think of letting people sleep?"

She had hissed it, thinking loushin was asleep and glared at him, shoving some green strands out of her face, shifting a leg to hang it over the leg of a chair to uncramp it.

10. Broll

Broll New Member

" Sorry." Broll said, " I got you and Loushin some coffee."

11. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Yuki pushed herself to rest on an elbow, her sholder just barely against Loushins back before she tried to slid onto the chair, her legs stretched out over the side, holding out a hand since she wasn't about to get up and grab the coffee. She was just able to grab an edge of a cup and dragged it to her before picking it up,"I won't be going back to sleep I'm sure. Thanks Broll."

She settled back against the arm of the chair, taking a sip of coffee before resting it against a leg, turning her attention to checking on Loushin,"Hes sleeping I think. And if he is. We better let him rest. f that goes cold and he wants some we can grab some warm coffee later."

She shruged,"He needs his rest t get his strength back and heal up and all that."

12. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

Loushin made a grunting noise as he rolled over. He looked up at Yuki and asked "How are you this morning" as if he hadn't heard the previos conversation.

13. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Yuki had been watching Loushin when he turned over and stared at him for a moment. He almost didn't seem like he had just been sleeping. She raised an eyebrow and took a sip of coffee, leaning back on the arm of the chair, gaze toward the ceiling,"Just fine....Got enough sleep and all. Just what I needed. What about you? You feeling better?"

14. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

"I'm......I'm ok I think...."

15. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Yuki twisted suddenly, slipping a bit of coffee on her pants leg. It soaked through at once and made a faded brown wet stain,"You think??? You think your okay Loushin? Give us some straight answer here. We want to know so that we know how long it'll be before your back on your feet then back in your suit to fly with us!"

She didn't look fully angry by her hair flew aroudn her when she twisted to stare at him, eyes narrowed.

16. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

" Well the best I can do is repair my suit a little..... I don't have the energy to pilot it yet."

17. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Yuki released a growl and twisted to sprawl back on the chair, again pouring more coffee on herself. This time she noticed when it ran down her chest on her arm. With a hiss she threw it in the direction of the garbage can in the room but it missed and hit the wall behind it, making a brown mess. She glared at a spot while she gave an answer,"I KNOW you can't pilot yet Loushin. I'm not the girly or dense."

She folded her arms across her chest in annoyance,"I just rather you give us a straight answer then 'I think'!"

She glance sharply at him and stared for a moment before shoving her way out of the chair, growling when she triped and landed laying across it and just against the bed near him.

She glanced toward Broll after having freed herself of the chair and rubbed her cheek,"I'll be in my room if theres a need for me Broll.."

She didn't glanced backwards over her sholder once but slipped out of the room, heaving for breath after yelling at Loushin and headed to her room, stretching out on the cot as soon as she got there,burying her head on the pillow.

18. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

ooc: Um... where are Tailki and Blue Crow? How.... knew i should have chosen the other side... *joking* Does anyone know if they're still members here?

19. EarthSoldier

EarthSoldier Guest

ooc: May i join this? I'd really like to.

20. Broll

Broll New Member

OOC: Hey guys im back from florida and alaska. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.