Inu-Yasha Who Do You Hate The Most?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Yonaki, May 17, 2003.

?

Who Do You Hate The Most?

1. Kikyo

17 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Jaken

13 vote(s)
    25.5%
  3. Naraku

8 vote(s)
    15.7%
  4. Hojo

3 vote(s)
    5.9%
  5. Other (Who?)

6 vote(s)
    11.8%
  6. All except other

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  7. All and other (Tell me who the other is)

3 vote(s)
    5.9%
  1. Muse

Muse New Member

Hehe, can't wait.

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I better see it soon or i'll be mad. JK So what does every1 think of naraku? do u hate him more than kikyo?

For me its like kinda hard to explain i hate kikyo alot. but naraku is just evil. i hate him too

3. Yonaki

Yonaki New Member

Do you think Naraku gay? Probably not, but he look like he is. Or is it just me? I'm not sure if I hate him more than Kikyo. Maybe, but I like to torture him in my fanfiction like have him marry one of his fan.

4. Basher

He maybe u never know considering he likes kikyo. I won't to know when that fan fic is out. i can not wait to read it.

5. Yonaki

Yonaki New Member

It's already out. It's call Dream Come True. Basically, I let almost any readers do whatever they want with one of the character. If I like it I write it. Sesshy is mine! *Groped him* You won't see me letting anyone date him except me or marry him.

Sesshomaru: *Muttering about dumb cruil angel*

6. Muse

Muse New Member

Hehe, maybe Sesshoumaru's gay. What then, eh? Maybe Sesshoumaru is really a girl in disguise!! With a really... really manly voice... and man-boobs too....

7. Yonaki

Yonaki New Member

MA: *Faint and then wake up really pissed* He better not be gay! He doesn't look gay. Naraku does.

Naraku: Hey!

MA: Naraku, hay is for horses. Anyway, he better not or I'll die of shock. Or I'll just grope some other bishonen I like.

8. Muse

Muse New Member

Lol, like who? I doubt he's gay, but where do you guys get off thinking Naraku's gay!? Naraku is the schtuff. He's anything but gay. In fact, I think we should open a new thread called: "A Question for the Anti-GAY (a.k.a Naraku)" Although..... he does wear purple... and has eyeshadow.... but so does Sesshoumaru..... Maybe they're gay...together!!! Ugh... I need coffee.... ugh...

9. Yonaki

Yonaki New Member

Bishonen: Sesshomaru, Yue, Tamahome, Tasuki, Nuriko (so he's gay, but he's cute)

Why I think Naraku gay? Even I have no idea. For some odd strange reason I think he's gay. I don't see any eyeshadow on Sesshomaru.

10. Basher

HI you better take that back. it does look like sess wears eye linear and make up. well he is the cutest guy i have seen in it

11. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

I doubt either of them is gay. It seems to be a youkai thing to wear eyeshadow, and be more feminine in appearance (for some at least). As for Naraku wearing purple...might I point out that Miroku wears purple as well, and he's obviously not gay.

Also, if either were gay, don't you think they'd show it? Instead, Naraku obsesses over Kikyo, and Sessh is just cold to everyone except Rin (who he almost seems indifferent to at times).

12. Muse

Muse New Member

Miroku? Purple? What is this you speak of? I see no purple here!! ....I see...uh...*adjusts TV* green! Wow that sure is green... yep.... sure...is... *sigh*

Yeah purple can't make ya gay, my bad, I mean Miroku DOES like (aside from all the other women out there) Sango!!! He's can't be gay with such great taste. I stand corrected on the issue. Purple is an okay color.

I think Naraku may instead be a fanatic, like in harvey birdman, X the eliminator or whatever, that obsessive im gonna kill you but I have all of your posters hanging in my room and all of your action figures lined on my dresser type, *sigh* they never get the ladies.

MA Sesshoumaru's eyeshadow is pinkish i think, or lavender, somewhere in that area.

Edit: Sorry sorry, it looks like it's reddish. My bad. *continues standing corrected*

13. Yonaki

Yonaki New Member

Okay I see it now, after checking every single picture I have of him (image, wallpaper, fanart, you get the picture). Naraku, I could see it easily. Well in one of them I could.

14. Muse

Muse New Member

I can't believe I thought it ranged from pink to lavender.... I made it pinkish on the game I'm making, I have to change it... blah.

15. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

It's sort of a reddish rose color, like rouge makeup with a very faint touch of purple in it. ::shrug:: I added an attachment with the color I use.

Attached Files:

16. SerenityX

SerenityX New Member

I have to say, Hojo, I like Jaken, he reminds me of one of my friends: Justin, he calls himself a toad, and we call him a chicken. So, it's Jaken, the toad, with the chicken beak. LOL.

17. Muse

Muse New Member

Ah, the color I was using was a bit too red. A LOT too red actually.... but I got a pic of him now, I was playing it by memory (doesn't work) so he's starting to work.

18. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

In a way, Kikkyo is pretty cool. I mean she's a priestess and she's very caring and mysterious. BUT she's gets on my nerves nowadays:

a.) She won't just give up and DIE already
    b.) She's always hitting on Inu yasha
    c.) Yet she wanted revenge on Inu yasha...
    d.) She tries taking him back with her to the underworld
    e.) It's not kagomes fault that her and Inu were MEANT FOR EACH OTHER!!! So leave them alone, woman!
    f.) Generally, she acts like she owns everyone.

I can't think of anything else at the moment.

By the way, how can you think Naraku is gay!?!? I mean... he's just a baboon to me. Then again....
    And Sesshomeru is definately not gay.. I mean he's a demon. He wouldn't be caught dead snuggling with some girl.

19. Yonaki

Yonaki New Member

YAY! Finally someone that hate Hojo! *Huggle SerenityX*

20. Muse

Muse New Member

What's wrong with Hojo? He's not a bad dude or anything, he has no idea who InuYasha is, he's just there, bein' all Hojo-ish and liking Kagome. The end, I don't think he's that bad of a guy, I've got nothing on him, or Kikyou... well I have SOMETHING on Kikyou, but like a 5% something. HOWEVER!!!! Naraku needs to die and rot and burn in an eternal fiery pit. Even tho he's the schtuff.