Inu-Yasha Who Do You Hate The Most?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Yonaki, May 17, 2003.

?

Who Do You Hate The Most?

1. Kikyo

17 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Jaken

13 vote(s)
    25.5%
  3. Naraku

8 vote(s)
    15.7%
  4. Hojo

3 vote(s)
    5.9%
  5. Other (Who?)

6 vote(s)
    11.8%
  6. All except other

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  7. All and other (Tell me who the other is)

3 vote(s)
    5.9%
  1. Yonaki

Yonaki New Member

I'm not gonna start saying why I hate him again. Look at the previous post and remember it's my opionion.

2. Muse

Muse New Member

Hmph, bleh. Do you at least hate Jaken? *puppy face*

3. Yonaki

Yonaki New Member

Of course I do! My reason...

1. He's around Sesshomaru
    2. He's annoying
    3. He's ugly

My top 3! I think?

4. JumboSpaceman

JumboSpaceman New Member

Jaken is just annoying.

Well, and the other things you said.

Edit: Kogarashi: double post

5. Yonaki

Yonaki New Member

Okay, that part made me want to be him. *Shudders* And after looking at the poll I'd say....:sweat2: :sweat2: :sweat2: :sweat2: :sweat2: :sweat2: :sweat2: Lots of Kikyou-haters.:sweat2: :sweat2: :sweat2:

6. Ryu-Ki

Ryu-Ki New Member

Let start off by saying that I hate Janken end of story there!!

Stop bashing Kikyo okay, it's not her falt you know. What if you where kill by some you cared about(or someone that looked like them) and then where brought back to life be so Demon-Witch or some thing, wouldn't you fill same sort of Hatered.

Eye-shadow, ohhh.??? it Fudal Japan I don't think is was all to uncommon for same men, maybe of high rank, to ware it.
    And I like the color purple.

Beside if your a Demon or a Monk you as a Wind Tunnal in your hand you going to say anything in the first place.

7. Saiyan ChiChi

Saiyan ChiChi New Member

I dont hate Kikyo but I dont like her either. Kikyo gets annoying sometimes because she shows up at the wrong time. I like Jaken, he's funny.

8. LadySesshoumaru

LadySesshoumaru New Member

I agree with you, Ryu-Ki. Kikyo was actually a kind, generous woman when she was still alive and when she still actually had her true soul inside of her. Or else, she wouldn't taken care of a theif like Onigumo and fed him and sheltered him. Now that that demon witch brought her back from the dead, Kikyo is not using her true soul to stay alive (since Kagome has it), but rather other people's souls. Meaning, it's not exactly her fault she's mean either.

Anyways, to get back on topic, I would say I hate Shippo the most. In fact, I hate Rin, Shippo and Kanna. In fact, I hate children, period.

9. mrBadger

mrBadger New Member

I don't hate Kikyo-I thought she was sweet before she came back.
    But I have a few questions...
    Is her new body made out of clay?
    And were there episode about "before" Kikyo died? Or did the Inu-Yasha series start with Kagome and Inu-Yasha?
    But I hate Kanna.

10. Star Princess

Star Princess Haters are retarded.

I wasn't going to bother voting at first, but what the heck! :anime:

I find Kagome's friends very annoying. They keep pressuring her to date Hojo, trying to make all the decisions for her. I mean, I'm not fond of Kagome, but goodness sakes, lay of, airheads!

I also think Koga's really annoying, too. Always getting in the heroes' way... Trying to win Kagome's heart. :rolleyes:

For the ones that annoy me the most: Kagome and Shippo. Shippo's completely useless and is such a coward, and Kagome-she's a pouty, arguementative brat, and really needs to grow up and HELP Inu-Yasha more often.

11. Leon Striker

Leon Striker New Member

How can anyone hate Kikyo :anger2: i should destroy them but i wont i hate Jaken he is the most annoying thing in the whole anime he should burn. when i see kikyo well um :bleed: yah u get the pic hehehehehe

Kikiyo rules but remember never say Jaken is cool he should die

12. oreo

oreo New Member

Wat The Hell?!?

:anger2: y do u ppl hate kikyo? Cuz see, kagome took everything tat belonged to kikyo: inuyasha, her bow and arrows, then (in this clip) her cloths!!! and since kikyo came after inuyasha, he owes her his life anyways. AND KAGOME DESERVES NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :anger2:

okee, im done :blush:

13. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

I might add that it isn't at all Kagome's fault that she was BORN. Before her birth she wasn't given a form saying "Hey, you wanna be Kikyo's reincarnation or what?" You can't blame her for her identity... and she didn't take Kikyo's bow and arrows (Kikyo still has her own) and even if she did, they aren't that hard to replace. She only wore her clothes for less then an episode because ... I don't remember exactly why, but something or another happened to hers. I'm an on/off fan of Kikyo as well so don't think me biased. I just don't like it when anyone insults either of them (especially Kagome... but that is sort of biased. However, I don't have the time/energy to go yell at all the Kikyo haters of the world. Too many of em...)

Sorry bout that! Don't hate me!

14. mrBadger

mrBadger New Member

Koga is a
    [X]Waste of sp3rm.
    [X]Show-off
    [X]Annoyance
    [X]Llama
    [:mad:]Cool

15. oreo

oreo New Member

I meant Kagome took what belonged to Kikyo as in copying her style and taking her place and all that :sweat2:

16. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

First, you're in error that Kagome took "Kikyo's things." Kikyo died 50 years before the time period Kagome arrived in. Anything that was hers (and didn't get burned with her body) would have deteriorated by then.

As for the bow and arrows, and the clothing, looking just like Kikyo's, Kikyo is a miko. Kaede is a miko. Kagome is technically a miko (she grew up at the shrine, and most likely helps out when she's not at school or the feudal age). The red hakama and white gi are standard miko clothing, and the bow and arrows are a popular miko weapon. During the feudal age, the arrows would have had real arrowheads too, instead of the blunt arrowheads used in the anime Asagiri no Miko (which, incidentally, also has a plethora of the red and white miko outfits). Kaede also wears the red and white clothes and uses a bow and arrow. I don't hear you complaining about her stealing her older sister's life.

As for another thing, Kagome didn't steal Kikyo's anything. Here's a newsflash for you: Kikyo's dead. Sure, she's still walking around the feudal era, but that's because the mononoke Urasue brought Kikyo back in the form of a doll made of grave dirt and Kikyo's ashes, with Kikyo's soul (or part of it) in it. Kagome can't help being Kikyo's reincarnation, she can't help Inuyasha falling for her, and there's really nothing left for Kikyo anyway. And Kagome's not copying her style. As I already said, Kagome occasionally wears typical feudal era miko clothing. There's not much choice in style there. And if she were truly taking Kikyo's place, she'd be staying in Kaede's village purifying the shikon jewel and keeping demons (including Inuyasha) from stealing it. Not out hunting for shards and killing demons and such.

That said, Kikyo's not the one I hate the most. If there's anyone I really hate a lot, it's Naraku, because he such a sick, twisted, sadistic jerk.

17. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

lol I voted for Naraku as well, strange that he actually didn't get very many votes seeing as he really is the number one baddie in the show. I dont use correct grammar at 1 A.M so sorry if this post makes zero sense.

And I agree with Kogarashi, Kagome isn't really at fault for anything that's gone on... as I've said before she didn't choose her identity before birth. If Kikyo had actually been brought back to life (like..as a living human being) I might feel differently toward the whole situation...but the fact is she's dead. Nothing can change that...including Kagome...or Inu's sacrifice for that matter (even though that's sorta off topic)

and I'm curious about what mononoke means... maybe I should look it up. :-D

18. oreo

oreo New Member

sry it seemed u ppl dont get my point. so nevermind. just 1 question: who here likes naraku, like honesty?

19. Shiryuu

Shiryuu New Member

From the poll, I hate Jaken
    Overall, I don't like Inu, and hate Shippo

I like Naraku and Kikyo though...

20. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

i hate Jaken overall. his voice in both the japanese and english version are VERY annoying. i also don't like how he ditched his own kind just for sessh **something you'll find out in later episodes** that was mean. i don't see how it would make any difference if his character was in the show or not....just less annoying if he wasn't....sorry, to all the jaken fans.