Recreation Who Do You Love???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Migoto Neko, Jun 4, 2003.

?

Met Anyone Here Lately?

1. I made good friends here.

27 vote(s)
    42.2%
  2. I have a budding cyber romance.

5 vote(s)
    7.8%
  3. I met someone here that I've met/want to meet in real life.

24 vote(s)
    37.5%
  4. I met someone here that I want to marry/ have married.

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  5. Uhhh....I wouldn't date any of the crazy people here!!!

7 vote(s)
    10.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Osaka

Osaka New Member

ah too many people to list!

here it goes(even though I've only been here a few days):
    (sorry for the SP)
    Fusingi Rockna
    Solo
    Blue Crow
    BH (bounty hunter 26)
    Hildi Maxwell
    Yokai
    Daisuke-kun
    User18( I don't want to be on any hit list:glazed: )^^
    Energizer Bunny( seems really sweet)
    Zanza
    Kami
    Raven
    Miko
    I know I'm forgetting people I'll add them later^^

2. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

I made a pic of what an M2A gathering would look like.Sorry to anyone that got left out.Some names can't be symbolized well.

Attached Files:

3. Migoto Neko

Migoto Neko New Member

Doesn't ANYONE want to meet me???

I haven't been here too long, but I've started some cool threads, like this one!

Awwwwww, come on, even if you don't want to meet me, just lie and say you do so I feel better.

4. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

I wanna meet you.And I'm not lying.You are very nice.I just haven't had a chance to talk to you that much,so we aren't that good of friends.But don't think that no one wants to meet you.It's probably that we don't know you that well.But from what I've seen of you,you have a sweet personality.Cheer up!:)

5. Osaka

Osaka New Member

I haven't talked to you much you seem real sweet though. *huggles* don't feel bad Neko^^

6. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

Actually ive gotten to know DistantSamurai and Kenshinslover really well...like we talk on the phone alot which is pretty kewl...

7. Fushigi Rockna

OY!!! I wanna meet you too Nea-san! ^^ And you too Migoto, but like with Blue crow, I don't get to tlak to yuo much. ;_;

I pratically wnana meet everyone, but since I'm paranoid, I dunno if anyone would wanna meet me. ;_;

8. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Well... I wonder if anyone wants to meet me... hmmm im a cool guy... why would anyone not want to meet me???

Oh welll... I want to meet all the members of my RPG and all of the admins and mods...

9. Daisuke-kun

Daisuke-kun New Member

lmao good pic blue crow i didnt get all of them, but i got energizer bunny, drunken lepperchaun, and blue crow ... the other ones i dont get because i prolly havent seen them posting so i couldnt know. Neko i have only seen a few of your posts so i dont really know you, but i would be happy to meet any M2A poster ... at least almost any poster (some of you scare me :p lol j/k)

10. Osaka

Osaka New Member

I got Tomaa too.^^ btw I said I would like to meet you BH.

11. Kami

Kami New Member

See now that pic is a very good one. Who would have thought of that? I wouldn't... and like Nea_san said... I also wanted to meet you... so :p

1 person likes this.
  12. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Wow!! I beated BMS!! YAY!! :D

haha, well, I would love to pay Canada a visit.. in the summer ^^;

13. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

yes please come to Canada it is excellent here and we love everybody, make a trip to Toronto to meet me.

14. xev

xev New Member

I am quite new here, I have not met anyone yet. Hopefully someone well attend to the Nan Desu Kan convention here in September 19-21 (glad I spread the word). Hopefully I will meet someone here on the site and become good friends. But since you all have too many, there is no room for me (sighs heavily).
    indigo :shy3: :eek:

15. Star Princess

Star Princess Haters are retarded.

I've met lots of interesting people here, but I'm sure many (but not all) hate my guts because of my boisterous nature. I'm just very opinionated, but I'm a really nice person.:D

16. Migoto Neko

Migoto Neko New Member

I certainly have no reason to hate your guts, Star Princess. I would much rather meet an opinionated and boisterous person than someone dull and who just agrees with what everyone else says!

17. Star Princess

Star Princess Haters are retarded.

Hey, thanks. I'm glad to here that! Believe me, I am not dull at all. I'm a quite person when I'm offline, but when I talk, I talk about lots of things.;)

18. Osaka

Osaka New Member

Actually I like most of yor opinions star princess. They make sence and have a good explianation to back them up. I don't hate you.

(ps. Amy rose is annoying!!)

19. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

I've met a good few people here who have earned my respect, a good few people who I'd call friends, but a good few of them left the site. Here is actualy the first place I met somone on the internet that I'd call a friend. There are a lot of people here I'd like to meet, there are some(irish people) that I have met.

20. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Sounds like a farewell post, but isn't.

I thought this thread was interesting enough to revive, besides, who know what some of us newer members will have to say? (Newer being those of us who joined after this thread died)

In all honesty, while I haven't started any 'cyber-romances' on this forum, (Why would I? I have someone to love) I have made many valued friends here, and I am truly glad I joined. I'm glad to have met all of the people here, and to have had a chance to get to know them. While many have come and gone over the (God, has it only been 7 months?) I've been here, I feel like some of them have been, and/or will be, lifelong friends of mine. I am truly grateful for the time I have spent here, and I will say that I don't intend for that time to end.

Truth be told, the person I consider my 'best' friend, I met here. Even though we have never met in person, I do consider him my best friend. I think he knows who he is. Despite the fact that we live in different countries, I think we've connected in a meaningful way, and I hope to remain friends with him for a very long time. (Also, I hope to one day meet him face to face)

Minna-san, Arigatou.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.