Recreation Who Do You Love???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Migoto Neko, Jun 4, 2003.

?

Met Anyone Here Lately?

1. I made good friends here.

27 vote(s)
    42.2%
  2. I have a budding cyber romance.

5 vote(s)
    7.8%
  3. I met someone here that I've met/want to meet in real life.

24 vote(s)
    37.5%
  4. I met someone here that I want to marry/ have married.

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  5. Uhhh....I wouldn't date any of the crazy people here!!!

7 vote(s)
    10.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

I wonder if I could fall in love with someone on the internet. I doubt so.

While at the beginning I joined here looking for some information and have a bit fun, I won much more than that. I'm glad I've met various persons here and even friends. But, most important, I've met my 'best' friend here too. I hope this continues at least as good as it is now.

2. Tai

Tai New Member

I wouldn't say I met him here but he is(or should be) a member here and I am getting married to him. Not for a few years though ^__^; I love him to pieces and he's the only guy for me X3

3. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Tai, it took all of 7 minutes for a rumor to start that you were marrying me.

4. Tai

Tai New Member

@_________@ Let me mention this also...HE LIVES IN NORTHERN IRELAND! My god you people are so weird.

5. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Given the proportion of Irish people we have (or have had, since they don't seem to be on much) that won't help a bit.

6. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

Yes we know, its contagous. Give it some time and you'll be the same ;).

I've only gotten to know about 2 people really well from this site (Spiggy & Kitty-Ko) and i'm really gald that i have cause they're both a great laugh.

7. Vicious

Vicious Revolution...Revolucion!

Ive been in this forum for nearly two years now. And I have met some real interesting people that I have seriously thought are cool and would like to meet them in real life. But I doubt that would happen...

8. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

Ive been on this forum for two weeks but hey people here are cool and i like this i consider everyone a friend or a romance in my dreams hince the name Nightmare. (females only on romances DUH :p )

9. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I've been here for a while, and i have mad good friends, but not any further. Internet romances are just not my thing.

Maybe if i actually met the female users in real life, that could change quite a bit. But going that far over the net? I see no point to it.

Still, people here have been very good to me while i've been here, for that, i thank them.

-SakataKentaro

10. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

I love SakataKentaro.....I mean Nephilim_Omega.....I mean Lagato 666....I mean.....I love myself actually. The rest are just pawns in something bigger.....*Meniacal laugh*

11. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Here's a few:
    Me!-I love me!
    Kaiyon-Keep working on those RPG's!
    Shinryu-I will get you someday!
    Teddz-You were right, IE sucks!
    Nightmare-Keep it up!
    Kenshin309-...or was it KenshinX_Himura? Ahh...
    Kanas_Mirror-Just gotta keep on trying eh?
    Lucky-emmm...you know!
    Keichi-You've been cool!
    Athena-You've also been great!
    Jedimdo-Plasma suits you! lol
    Negi-Sensei-Where'd you go?
    Izzy-I'm telling you, he DID NOT DIE!

And ummm...everyone else, you've been great too!

-Seishin(Former SakataKentaro....i know....)

12. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

I've made so many great friends... lol yes i also promised Nephilim my first dinner date in Canda lol long story started with Ginger's Faerie rpg... yes i'm planning to visit Canada and go all around the place and meeting ppl i've met after i get out of navy training and if i have enough time to do so. So the ppl I'm hoping to meet with are:
    Kaiyon *i'll see you when I'm at A.I.T. training*..
    Nephiilim
    Shinryu (lol heehee the hyatt thing)
    Meaikoh
    Arcueid*is this still ur name here even*
    Seishin *u seem cool*
    Basher19
    KosMos
    and i'll add more later i know i'm forgetting ppl.... oh ppl who followed me to m2a... tho they didn't stay long are... Ginger, Akasha, and .... shoot i forgot her sn but she was Bullet in one of the rpgs... lol yea she played a guy.

13. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Oooo....there's a lot of...er....interesting and special people in this site. NO! I WONT NAME NAMES! Just so theres no confusion.
    Wait...yes i will!

Me! (Er...)
    Athena :)))
    Shinryu (........)
    Arcueid (good times...good times....)
    Nephilim (though I dont personally know you...you're still funny to watch post)
    Lucky (^^)
    Shen (still dont know you...but any Mustang fan is my friend)
    Seishin (what a way to change names...)
    SarianShioto (who can forget your pointless RPGs!? Thats why you got banned)
    Kenshin309 (ooh man...we're bad people!..inside joke..)
    Nightmare (You surprise me as a newbie)
    Kos-Mos (Always a good friend)
    coldhearted (short but subtle)

...the list just goes on! So Ill stop here. This site is great, when i look back at all the funny times and good people!

-Kaiyon

14. Engel

Engel New Member

Well. I've met some people here. They're all pretty cool, though I haven't met any in person. I do so wish to someday though, I'm sure!

I'm not sure if anyone likes me. But...Oh well. I enjoy being around anyway!

1 person likes this.
  15. quietstorm007

quietstorm007 New Member

I'm going to get kicked off the M2A boards (or worse yet, get hunted down and killed by the angry M2A members if they find me) for saying this...

Being a member of these bords for almost two years, I still don't know anybody here. In fact, look at my post count! So you know I haven't been active here. I even thought that my account was deleted but, I was still getting emails though.

*Cries* I'm so sorry you guys! I've been sooo bad. Can you ever forgive me? *sniffles*

1 person likes this.
  16. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

Well....my best friend (for like over a year or two) on this site is named Zealot and my boyfriend for 4 months is named Hiro. I've known each of them for about 2 years and we all got to school together and are all in our school's marching/concert band. If you're guessing this...you're right....we're BAND GEEKS!!! lol...I play the flute...Hiro plays trumpet...and Zealot plays obeo/cymbals. So yeah...we're all together here!!! ^_^

17. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

o_O lol omg.. M2A... *nostalgic airs*
    don't worries about it, heh, you seem reformed

I have a girlfriend now, it's awesome, but it is costing me friends... today Tam (the tanned girl I used to draw lots) block me and deleted me from all her accounts and website and stuff... dunno... she did told me a few weeks ago, she didn't wanted nothing with me, nor nuttin... still.. she acted like a dope...

18. quietstorm007

quietstorm007 New Member

Heh..thanks...I think.

Congrats on your budding relationship. *Yawns* It's late where I live so I can't think straight right now (I'm sleepy as you can tell).

By the way, if your friends are going to act that way with you for getting in a relationship...maybe it's time to evaluate your friendships.

*Yawns again* I'll come back and elaborate when I can think more clearly.

19. Prosper

Prosper New Member

I dun know. I dun see the people here as weird.

But i dun plan on meeting people from here.

First, i hate politics from forum, and second, i like to play down on crowd to individuality. And last, it seems like everybody is scattered round the globe. Thats going to hard to find a meeting point or for me to fly to me. Thats also too purposefully. :)

Survey Ans: option not chosen!

1 person likes this.
  20. Kagome_Akari

Kagome_Akari New Member

Nightmare and i love each other :) We've been together for about a month now. i have three other friends too. Gosh i didn't know so many people liked so many people. but yep i love Nightmare and he loves me back :) this is really intresting.i have to say it again. I LOVE NIGHTMARE! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.