J-Pop Who is the Best Jpop Singer?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Yuna, May 3, 2002.

1. Inu-Girl

Inu-Girl New Member

I don't really know :confused: maybe w-inds or Morning Musume( I think there cute). I like Glay it's just that there hair scares me.>_<

2. Inu-Girl

Inu-Girl New Member

How could I forget Smap! I love them I expecailly like waching Shingo Mama (Is that spelled right??) it's really funny. Also like watching SmapSmap every one in the band is soo entertaining. I personally think that Kimutaku is the cutest.:)

3. Hikaru

Hikaru New Member

AYUMI HAMASAKI!!! She's the best! She has great songs PLUS her voice is so cute!

4. Kaori

Kaori New Member

serious?! lol..wait till you see Malice Mizer and Dir en grey!! XD XD XD

5. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

wow yeah..the hair is waaaay m,ore out there!!! ummm for the most part, i don't really know the dsong names for the most part...

i've seen part of the shingo mama...strange...lol seen part of teh sop the one member is in...looks like he was lost from the 80's/...heh but watching the 2 guys play ping pong with ryuchi and sugizo was great.*^-^*

but if ya wanna pm or email me, i can see about finding the titles for em....lots of mp3s...and using my puter is slow and hassling...so i tend to stay off it...give me warning tho and i'll look around it..lol