Celebrations World Youth Day

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by That guy!, Jul 29, 2002.

1. Musashi

Musashi New Member

You never know...........(people may get jealous)..................:p lol.

2. Naru

Naru New Member

How would people get jealous? Anyway could we somehow get back to the topic?:p

3. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

my apologies for my tardiness...and CONGRATS on your engagement thats too cool dude!!! *hugs that guy and throws confetti everywhere* thats just sooo fun!!! you will invite us to the wedding in a few yeats yes???^.^

4. Deathscythe

Deathscythe New Member

Conggrats man, good luck!

5. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

blink blink..

well, say goodbye to life. Whenever a friend gets married I basically never see him again, or if I do his wife is 'discreetly' complaining that he acts weird around his friends.

Don't mind me, I am just scared to death of the idea of being tethered to someone else, losing my independence and having diaper filling ankle biters crawling about underfoot.

So, a sincere congratulations to you that you are more ready than I to risk saying that the person you are with is the One. I really mean it, congrats on taking that step.

One small thingy of advice (not like I'm qualified to give it) My parents always told me a long engagement can be rough.. better a long relationship and a short engagement. The longer the relationship, the more certain you can be that you've found someone you're compatible with. But, the longer the engagement, the more certain pressures build up. Consider that.

6. Musashi

Musashi New Member

Pardon me.....my dad is the wierdest person on the planet, compared to my mom he is normal. My mom doesnt care how he acts in fact she likes it......well anyway......That Guy tell us the details, (i.e. best man, lady in waiting, etc....)

7. Naru

Naru New Member

Well you know MO has a point....you would spend the rest of your life with that one person, although thats not too bad, but the kids you would have to take care off....WAAHHH!!! I wouldnt be able to travel the world like I wanna do...there would be no time....But I don't want to be alone....jeez! I guess I just wont have kids!:bleed:

8. Musashi

Musashi New Member

So Ne-chan have you finally made up your mind? Or will it change when you do want em?

9. Mordeth

Mordeth Mordeth Vult!

amen brother :) I wouldn't mind having children at some far far far far far point in my life *when i'm like... 50 or something*, but I do not foresee a time when I will be able to settle down withone person for the rest of my life. I'm not ready to give up myself for love :)

10. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Well when we do have kids I'm sure that her and I will still watch anime and enjoy ourselves and try our hardest to keep up with our friends. But for one thing, at first when I got into anime and watched it the most was when my oldest sister (not Seraphim) was living with us and we all helped her take care of her daughter. And it was kind of cute to show her the anime that we watched as well, and Melanie(my niece) is a Sailor Moon fan now :catgirl: But then again I believe that if you love someone then you would sacrifice your time and "fun" for them, especially your children and spouse. And also oro, Megz and I have been through quite a lot of tests... especially with my parents constantly worrying about the two of us (for a while they wouldn't even let us be together). Also Meg and I do have a long distance relationship right now, but throughout all of this we told ourselves that we would go through anything for one another... and because of this we have become stronger.

And for the best man, I'm thinking of having you Musashi because you're like a bro to me ;) And well best lady is up to Megan of course ^.^v

But no matter what happens I wouldn't give up on any of my friends! I've seen it before constantly in relationships where the two totally ignore their other friends... although I have been trying my hardest to spend time with all of them.

11. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

I'd just like to say it is by no means forbidden to talk about religion on this board. Absolutely not. Congratulations on your engagement. I am glad to hear that you'll be waiting for a good while before you actualy tie the knot. I think 18 is a bit young to be making a commitment like that. People can change. But best of luck to you all the same.

12. Naru

Naru New Member

Nope I still can't make up my mind, but anyways if it happans it happens I guess...Its in the future I souldnt worry bout it until than:p......That Guy can I be the maid of honour?..but i dont wanna make a speech oh never mind than I can never make up my mind!