Food Worse Place/Food Eaten EVER!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by neoblacklady, Feb 3, 2006.

1. neoblacklady

neoblacklady ~*Tpyo Godedses*~

Ok dont sue me :( but lol ffs but cicis pizza(a like trashy buffet pizza). Come on. Your crusts aren't thin, they just don't exist. lol :/ the only thing i go for there are the sticky buns. spinach pizza rocks :D but that is all they have going for them. Never again :( ...
    Dont you hate when you go out and you see creepy crawlies anywhere? NASTy!

2. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

the worst food i have eaten is the hospital food it has no flavor

3. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

Oh, I know! It's like "Umm... I'm already here because I'm sick, why are you giving me food that's only going me to make me sicker?"

But hmm... I went to Hooters once, the food there kind of sucked. But I guess they can get away with that, since most people who go to Hooters are too busy eyeing the waitresses to taste a single bite of what they're eating anyway....

Oh, and Togos is disgusting. I don't know how anybody can stomach it.

Cafeteria food is the worst, though. It's like paying to eat out of a garbage can.

4. Baphijmm

Baphijmm Kunlun Knight

College cafeteria, under the ownership of a group called Chartwell's. The cafeteria is known for sending people to the bathroom within an hour of having eaten there. Though, the group that ran the cafeteria here in the '80s was worse. Three words: Death Meal '85. The food actually killed six people.

5. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Hmm... if we're going for food places... let's just say there's a reason I haven't been to a McDonald's in 4 or 5 years...

6. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

IT Carlow cafetria food is really bad, not to mention way over priced, but if you want something different then your going to have to go all the way into town, so your kinda stuck. The shop sells nice chicken raps, but ehir also a little pricey.
    Oh, and don't even get me started on the coffee that the college sells. Its like sluge in a mug. The only reason it would wake you up is not because of the caffeen in it, but the horride feeling that your taste buds have just been violated.

Theres another place here in Carlow that sells really bad food, called The RoadHouse. Christ, never ever get a pizza from this place (if you happen to be stopping here), it gives you the feeling that its just sitting there in your stomach and not digesting. I've actually gone to sleep after eating some pizza in this place, and woke up the next morning to feel it still sitting there. Needless to say i skiped breakfast that morning.

7. Soitsu

Soitsu Flame Alchemist!

Our school Cafeteria, has THE worst food I have ever tasted really, I mean the hamburgers taste like chicken sandwiches and the chicken sandwiches taste like hamburgers...scary.

And the pizza has dried out cheese and sause, the bread is stale, man I ate it and almost died.

8. Seishin

Seishin Guest

McDonald's. Worst place ever. You pay five bucks for a 2 inch burger. That's why I prefer Burger King!

-Seishin

9. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

This isn't really the worse type of food or anything I have eaten, just a funny story that happend to Alyssa and myself.

Well, Alyssa and I were once jsut riding around in her car. Ben and Jerry's ice cream.. I swear had a pubic hair in it... yes.. behond gross. This isn't a lie it did happen and it was nasty.

10. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

TRY working at mcdonalds and tell me that the floors arent gross and nasty first hand!

11. LilyRose

LilyRose Pocky Junkie

Exactly. I wouldn't eat there if you paid me. Also KFC, the last time I was there my sister found a maggot in her food.

12. Orion

Orion Gears

If you want some friendly advice; don't go back. :p Terrible food. Anyway, I think thw worst place I have ever eaten is a McDonalds in Chicago. The food had flies on it! :anger: God I hate those people...

13. Soitsu

Soitsu Flame Alchemist!

McDonalds...last time I went there was a few years ago...if I do go again, drive through please...:dizzy:

14. Merrick

Merrick New Member

Dundalk IT's pretty much the same. Icky coffee that's way overpriced is my main complaint about it. The food's not great either, but when you're really hungry it does the job.

15. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Mine was the meal I ate at Raggies. It was nasty all I did was ask for a glass of water. ;) :D

16. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Um, excuse me? I'm actually a very good cook. :p

Although I do work at (essentially) a fast food place...

17. Chane

Chane Audience of One

One time me, my uncle, my brother and my brother's friend went to a TGI Friday's and my uncle ordered a salad. He got towards the end of it (all the way, tasting a charred taste, thinking they just cooked it strangely). He ended up finding a couple cigarette butts mixed in with the salad towards the bottom. Needless to say, we walked out without paying and never went back there. :p

18. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Spinach is THE worst food I've ever tried....canned anyways. I'll eat spinach in like salads but the canned stuff is just disgusting.

19. BotticelliLover

BotticelliLover New Member

Hm, I'd have to go with college cafeteria food too. We lovingly call it DS here, short for Dining Service. DS food, sigh, the days that scare me the most are when they take everything left over from the past week, throw it all together, cook it with cheese on top, and call it something Fiesta.

20. Hyoga

Hyoga New Member

That's really true. I agree with you.