Food Worse Place/Food Eaten EVER!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by neoblacklady, Feb 3, 2006.

1. Jackabee

Jackabee Captain Jackabee Sparrow

Floyd Middle Magnet Cafeteria..... School cafeteria food in general... but still Floyd was just a bit much. Heh I didn't tell anyone about the pie crust, last time I checked crumbs don't move on their own. I just chalk it up to extra-protien. Nothing like eating bugs. I heard about a roach in someones salad. I personally think that the health department fudges on thier scores, mainly because many children can't bring lunches. If the cafeteria got closed down, where would all the kids that got free lunches go?

McDonald's, the local Wendy's, and some of those small chinese resturaunts are pretty gross. Sometimes I wonder why I didn't just turn around after entering the door. I second the notion that with McDonalds, well the food isn't worth the paper they put it in sometimes. Add to that the mucky floors and the bathrooms, well you don't want to go there. The local Wendy's, well I chalk that up to pathetic staff and Management that doesn't give a ____. Chinese resturaunts... aren't flies in the kitchen area a health code violation? No, but honestly I wonder about some of those places.
    (nothing really beats school cafeteria food)

2. inuyasharules14

inuyasharules14 New Member

Wendy's is nasty, but the worst place I've ever bin would have to be, umm I think its called Dysarts. It's a truck stop and my god, I have never seen so much friggin grease on one chicken sandwich. The mayo was nasty and I was sick after I got done eating there. But the cheese sticks were goodXD

3. Cylor

Cylor New Member

Two words: White Castle.

(vomits)

4. Sango

Sango New Member

Ohh the worst food I've ever eaten was this "caramel break" ice cream. It was from some place in Nantucket.....but, boy was it nasty! It didn't taste like caramel at all!!!

5. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

ALL the food at Bradford.