Video Games WoW! Flying Mounts!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Fudge_Monkeys, Aug 10, 2006.

1. Fudge_Monkeys

Fudge_Monkeys www.boards.jp

Yea. your right =( so Far they havent i think they might plan to add it in later on

2. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

K E K means L O L in orcish. That's about all I know. (Heh, seriously, it does. :3 ) At one time the undead were able to understand both Common and Orcish, but Blizzard decided to clip that ability out for some reason. It would make sense if the Blood Elves (which are just pissed off High Elves from WoW) as well as the new Draeni were Hore/Alliance BiLingual, but I wouldn't count on it.

~W

3. Fudge_Monkeys

Well... If They Do let the New races understand both languages than they should add in language learning crap in EXP

4. Chane

Chane Audience of One

It would make sense for most of the races being able to communicate with each other. According to lore, they've spoke and conspired with eachother and Undead were former humans so... yeah, you see what I'm getting at... but alas, I see no bilingual discussions between Alliance and Horde unless under a certain circumstance (say, a Horde/Alliance allied BG or instance).

5. Fudge_Monkeys

So hey i just wondered... You know the caverns of time how the Orcs NE and Humans defended the world tree What would the Undead do.. if they went into the caverns of time and had to go to this place....

6. Superfly

Superfly Active Member

Shame I quit WoW a week ago, but I wanted to handle my addiction to it..

I'll be missing a whole lot of fun when the expansion arrives, I wouldn't mind getting the money for a flying mount, though the questing would be fun too.
    Anyway, whoever said that 60-70 would be as long as 1-60 just might be right, remember, the largest player base is already lvl 60, so let's say they have quests where they need to kill certain mobs in certain area's... yeah.. swarming together, all jumping on the same creature.. Reminds me of the Naxx events where everyone was trying to get a Shadow to kill.