Square Enix X-2

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Quistis, Mar 2, 2003.

1. Quistis

Quistis New Member

Does anyone know anything about ffx-2:)

2. Alucard666

Alucard666 New Member

it takes place after ffx. all i kno, well, i kno i wanna buy it when it comes out. but other than that, nuthin really

3. Quistis

Quistis New Member

when does it come out???

4. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Sometime either after XI is out, or sooner. I'd like to think after XI, so they could refine the thing. I'm a patient man, after all. ^_^

5. Rebos

Rebos New Member

Phew...

When I saw X-2 I was afraid that they where some x-box (heartattack) followers on this forum, but it was only ff-fan.:)

6. Kirei na kimyou

Kirei na kimyou New Member

I know that yuna has left her innocent profile in the game to become like an adventurer like lara croft. I don't know when it's out, though. That's about all i know of it ^^

7. ogami

ogami New Member

I need more infor on FFX-2

Did anyone know any information on how the story of FFX-2 goes.
    The only infor I know on this FFX-2 story is that Yuna have to go and rescue Tidus from some far away tower or something he was trap in. If anyone know more about the story, please tell me:) :)

8. daisuke14

daisuke14 New Member

<snip>
    Try to avoid flaming other members, even if you do know them. Her question was valid, even if there are other topics about it. In future, don't flame.
    ~DrunkLeprachaun.

9. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Nice reply there, daisuke. Bigoted and hateful all at once. Shows how much respect you have for others. If you guys know each other, then at least say so, or save your hate for the damn PMs. Just...don't do that kind of thing here. That is frowned upon and flamed, if not by me, then by others who have more respect for members of the same community. And the game is not *stupid*. If so, where did you get that idea? What proof? Just that Yuna, Rikku and Pain dress up, or down, as the case may be? That's just damned idiocy, if you think that. Sex appeal sells, sorry to say. And honestly, a game that looks good to the players who buy them, are more likely to BUY the game, rather than renting it at Blockbusters.

Now, Ogami, here. http://www.gamepro.com, just go there, and click on the search field and type in FFX-2. One of the GOOD things about Gamepro is that they post up all their reviews online and FREE. Make use of it.

***SPOILERS***

AFAIK, the little trailer I saw looked like Tidus was/is shot. So...:D

10. daisuke14

daisuke14 New Member

well acctualy we know each other, we're brother and sister:D

11. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

For the sake of saying so, it'd be good if you said so beforehand. Like I said, we're a community, it's best to get along. Trolls and muppets aren't necessary here as we just like to have fun. Oh, and in regards to your Yu Yevon posts....answers don't come here very quickly. I recommend you wait about 4 hours in expectation before you even get a reply. If you even do so.

Patience, my acquaintance, is utterly the key.

12. Alucard666

Alucard666 New Member

i think i read that it is coming out like november 3, or 13, or 23, of 2003, i kno it hase a 3 in it, and it comes out in november. thats wut this video i watched said.

13. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

It launched with high sales in Japan a short while ago, which shouldn't come as a surprise with Square's FF record.

The "tomb raider yuna" early concept pics caused quite a stir in communities all around, but it's only a glimpse into a new system introduced - something involving changing clothes to adjust your skills (sounds like a roundabout Job system). AFAIK, she hasn't undergone a personality change. ^^

There has been no release date set outside of Japan, but it released back on March 13th.

Fulfill all your cravings here.

I myself really couldn't get into the first ffx, which is why it's no surprise to me why I haven't been keeping close tags on this sequel.

14. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

all i know is that shes resorted to a slightly different style of fighting since summoning no longer exists in the world. *SPOILER*

and that tidus is actually a real human being. Damnitall cant he stay dead >< anyway.

15. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

i takes place 2 years after tidus and yuna were seperated (after FFX). yuna goes to look for him with rikku and paine. in some short scens you see yuna shoot guns and sing it is sooooo awsome. in the battle you can press R1 for DRESS UP for different wepons:)

16. kawaii_turkey

kawaii_turkey New Member

so u mean there won't we GF'S anymore?

does any of u no that if squaresoft will continue to produce final fantasy on pc or is it just goin to be ps2 cause i reall really too lazy to get ps2 just for ff games

17. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

Omg BMS i had the same thought!! When I saw the trailer, my first thought was "Oh my god they turned Yuna to lara croft!"

Well Im not worried if Yuna became more aggresive. Anway, I just read something that made me glad, I cant stop smiling

Wakka and Lulu are married ... Wo000t!!
    [END OF SPOILER]

18. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Your better off geting a PS2 if you realy want to play FF games.. because they wait to get the games on the pc if they even bother bringing it to the pc will be a long time coming.. I think that FF11 will be coming on the PC soon just because of the online thing and the fact that the PS2 is having a hard time running the game because of lack of hard drive.

As for FFX-2 i dont think it will be all that great plot wise.. But just for sheer fun of playing a game with FF style it will probably be good.. And ive also heard reviews about the sound track and so for they hate the sound track..

KAmE

19. Eos

Eos Guest

I know some stuff about X-2 becuase I spoiled myself. Bad Eos, bad!

Well, anyway.

Yuna finds this sphere of a guy who looks like Tidus in FFX Another Story so she goes out to see if he's still alive. Erm, not exactly sure how this goes, but I do know she eventually gets another sphere in which Tidus is calling a girl named Lenne, so Yuna now also wants to find out who this girl is.

go over to www.lenne.nu/lenne to find out more, becuase I don't know. ^.^;