Square Enix X-2

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Quistis, Mar 2, 2003.

1. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Are you going to wait for the official english version or are you gonna get the japanese one?
    I've heard that the Japanese version has english subtitles, but I not too sure.
    Anyways U_U we the PAL PS2 owners have to WAIT ANOTHER YEAR! UNFAIR!

2. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

I can't wait to try this game out, I've wanted the job class system to come back for a long time! And, errrrrr... Rikku looks even cuter in this one :shy3:

Has anyone seen the intro yet? Download it and be really surprised!

3. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

YAY! ^_^ I think final fantasy tactics has a big influence of FFX games. They removed the active time gauge and now they're adding a job system.

AS for the intro of FFX-2:
    *************SPOILER WARNING WARNING!*********

It's beautiful! Yuna really looks like a popstar and the Full emotion song is wonderful.

4. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

ya! I was surprised by the intro. was it just me who thought Charlie's Angels??? and Yuna's dress is really pretty. I don't understand why Lenne wears the same outfit (as seen in a wallscroll) and there's some guy named Shuin who looks exactly like Tidus.

I've seen wallpapers and sites where people think Lulu is Paine. but Paine is Paine. I hear Lulu is married to Wakka and is pregnant in the game.

Yuna, Rikku, and Paine, I've heard, are a band called Seagull Sphere Gatherers, or something along those lines. there are other groups like them who hunt for spheres. I read something happened at the end of the Japanese International game where Yuna found a sphere which showed Tidus trapped in a cage. She decided to go looking for him.

In this game we learn more about the secrets of Spira and a trailer showed an Aeon in it.

guys go download some trailers and the opening! :)

5. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

BIG QUESTION: Since there are no more summoners around, how can the dead be sent to the farplane? Some one come up with an answer.

I've visited the Official FFX-2 site and I'm 100% sure that Paine is not Lulu.

The following info I heard from a friend and I'm really not sure if this is true... Wanna know more about FFX-2 and a couple of spoilers visit Sharp Shooter Yuna Shrine

**** BIG POSSIBLE SPOILER BUT MIGHT NOT BE TRUE ANYWAY***
    Let me make this vague as possible!

When Yuna steps on the platform her clothes suddenly change, and I don't think she used magic. She used a sphere that belongs to lenne.
    Lenne and Shuin are really dead and they haven't been sent to the farplane.

6. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I just thought it was a holographic projection thing.. like you know how those guys suddenly appeared? hmm interesting...

it's such an odd concept.. you can die, but not go anywhere, just stay.. like.. are you a ghost? is that really your body you stay in? can you breathe?

hmm.. perhaps they have a messenger tube to the farplane. like the ones in Costco or elsewhere what the cashiers send their money in. The dead person is put in, and 'vooomp!' goes their soul.

I don't remember but does the whole body become blue sparkles? or just the soul? because where was Auron's body?