Video Games Xbox Next

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kaiyon, Feb 26, 2005.

1. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Not really! Picture this. Super Smash Brothers Meele. Instead of Sammus, you got Master Chief or something like that. I kinda like that idea. Heh!

-KaiyonTormentor

2. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Why instead of? Why not as well as?

Of course, if they made a game like that, with all the popular Nintendo and X-Box characters, it'd be, like, 600 characters to pick from. :eek:

Kuwai.

3. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Yeah, well I dont think all of the Xbox characters will fight. And if you ask me, off the top of my head, Master Chief is the only one who will pick a fight with anyone (in a SSBM of course). Now if you're talking PS2, there's an armada of characters. Unless you count most of the KOTOR and KOTOR II Characters. and a few others. I just wouldn't go over the top and say 600. There's not that many Xbox people to come and kick ass.
    But Im sure Revan, Malak and The Exile will take a stand (KOTOR I/II)

-KaiyonTormentor

4. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

-_-

Would you care not to blow what I said out of proportion? There's some early speculation about that due to the fact that both Microsoft and Nintendo are using Intel and ATI in their next consoles (and judging by how you had no idea what Nintendo was doing until I mentioned this, you didn't "hear it many times"; you heard it from me, tonight). However this is nothing earth shattering or even any sort of proof; Intel and ATI can sell their components to whoever they please.

Mention it, but don't act like it's a bigger rumour than it really it. I said right in my post that there was nothing to verify it save for some speculation. Thanks.

(And for the love of God KT and SK, stop adding -*name* at the end of your posts. That's what sigs are for.)

5. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Besides, after reading this article I don't think it'll be happening. Just look at Yamaushi's statement!

There is a bit of mild language in there, so blah, blah, blah, discretion, blah blah, nobody listens to these anyway.

6. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

"Thats what I do! Its my thing!"-The Monarch....really. I like doing that. Except SK sorta copied. Most of my posts have the "-KaiyonTormentor"

-KaiyonTormentor (oops)

7. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Ummm, actually, i didn't hear it just from you. It's been in a few "Official Xbox Magazine" articles, and some Nintendo Power articles as well. And i think i've also seen people in GameSpot talking about it somewhere, just can't remember where.

So no, you were not the only one that I heard it from, the fact did a post about it after you posted on it, is because you had reminded me about it, and i thought it would be good to put it on the X-Box Next thread, rather than on a PS3 thread. Besides, i did say it was only a rumor, and you read Shinryu's link. I just did it to put up a bit of conversation in this thread, is that so bad?

Regarding the fact that i always put my name up in the bottom, yes, i did pick it up from Kaiyon, but there's a perfectly good explination about this, just can't post it here. If you really want to know, then PM me, because I like to think of that as like my little sig., in case people don't see my big sig. But why don't you like it, does it bother you? If it does, then i'm terribly sorry, but i can't stop doing something that i've been doing for a while now. But just for you, i won't do it in this particular post.....

8. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Which is exactly why you had no idea what Nintendo was up to, and outside of hardware contracts, knowledge of what will happen is next to nothing. You do realise that those magazines are basically advertising platforms owned by their respective companies, right? They don't speculate about issues like that.

It is when it's blown out of proportion.

Your user name is right there! Are you that obsessed with people knowing who you are?

9. Seishin

Seishin Guest

What? Come on! It's just a little rumor that people would want to here. I don't think anyone had a problem with hearing that X-Box might fuse with Nintendo. Some of us got a good laugh out of it. And so what if i'm wrong, and nobody ever said that, it's just a hypothetical thing, it's not like i said "Microsoft and Nintendo ARE going to fuse". It was just to get a kick out of things.

I don't think writting my name under my posts is such a bad thing. For all of the time here, i haven't heard anyone complain about it. Just look at KT, he's been longer than me, and nobody told him anything either. In fact, look at his rep. It speaks for itself.

-SakataKentaro (It's my thing...)