RPG Archives Yay! Kingdom hearts rpg!!!(not the game! Us!"

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kos-Mos, Feb 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Ok, now before we get all confused about this, let me first say
    YOU DONT HAVE TO ASK TO JOIN! Ok, just say'in it. I'm just gonna give you some quick stats, and then we can get started.

Ok, I havn't really beat'in the game yet so lets just pretend that Riku was defeated and was oh, I dont know, good agian but didn't rejoin Sora and the gang. But there was a down side to it. While the heartless had a hold of him, they managed to...copy him, sort of. But instead of a heartless or another Riku being created, a creature in the form of a human girl was born. They named her Tali. As she got older she got srtonger and finally attained her own Key Blade, the Key of Hearts. This key blade was special. It was more of a sword than most keyblades. The key was a blade split from the top, forming three additional blades at the tip. I'm gonna start it off now, oh and by the way, besides the fact that she's a girl, she looks alomst exactly like Riku at 15.

"Lady Tali, we are ready to begin stage one. What should we do?" A man asked, gazeing at a young girl dressed fully in black.

Tali looked at him, "We need more soldgers. These shadows are not enough." She smiled at him, "If you fail..." She held up a sword like key blade, "I'll make you a heartless." She stood up and walked out the door, "I'm going to go for a while. Make sure every thing stays in order."

2. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

???????

Tali smiled as she took the heart of a young child and woman, "Such power is waisted on you..." She said, baring her keybalde, "This world will belong to darkness and the heartless. No matter what they try to do..."

3. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

A girl (who looks alot like Jurika from Mahou Tsuki Tai)
    appeared, holding the Divine rose Keyblade.
    She wore red shorts, a yellow shirt and a red, tailed jacket.
    As with all Kingdom Hearts characters, her feet were huge, and she wore red and yellow boots.
    "I am Syaka, the Keyblade Master of the Eastern Worlds. Your deeds are wicked! How dare you threaten the peace!!!"
    Syaka lunged at Tali, who blocked the attack.
    But a fuzzy, foxlike creature that was clinging onto Syaka's shoulder leaped at Tali and bit her hard on the cheek, which gave Syaka enough time to unleash the "Rose of Hearts" attack.
    Which healed her, and sent Tali flying into a wall.
    "HAD ENOUGH YET!?" She cried, sprinting and lunging at Tali again...

4. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

???????

Tali smlied, "Feble attacks..." She whiped her Key Blade at Syaka, "You can not stop this destiny. The door has opened once more. And this time..." She raised her key blade to the sky heartless shadows appeared around her, "I will not fail!" She shouted as she dissapeared into a dark portal. As soon as she was through, the portal shut, leaving the heartless to attack.

5. Tailki

Tailki New Member

A world where the heartless is unheard of is being envaided by them. Visiters from other worlds have slowly been gathering here. There worlds destroyed by the new heartless and some how they managed to find there way here.
    "Prince Tailki, your father can only fight these creatures with our new allies for only so long. What are we to do?", a servent asks the prince who now sat at his fathers thron as the temperary ruler of this land while his father fought the heartless. He sat with his head rested in his hand.
    "Also more visitors have been arriving as the stars have been falling.", the servent says.
    "Let me see the newest comer.", Tailki said to him.
    The servent went and opened the doors to let six odd characters in the doors. Three were made of stone and jumped closer to the throne, they appeared to be gargoyles. A women was there as well, she appeared to be a gypsie, besides her was a strong looking man, another was there as well, he appeared to be a hunchback. He spoke first shackingly, "I am Quesimoto. We are from Notre Dame."
    The girl then spoke, "These creaters attacked our church and they destroyed everything. We then found our selves here. We requested to speek to whomever was in charge."
    "I am afraid I do not know what has happened to any of your homes, however my kingdoms doors shall remain open to all but the creaters who did this.", Tailki said.
    "Sir are you sure that is wise?", the servent asked.
    "What else are we to do untill we find out what is going on.", Tailki said.

ooc: hunchback of Notre Dame was the first disney movie i thought of...we'll all have to meet up somehow.

6. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

Syaka defeated the heartless with minor difficulty, but then, a huge, clawed heartless appeared and opened a portal that began to suck everything into it.
    Syaka grasped a thin tree branch, but it snapped, and she spun up into the portal.
    Syaka choked back the tears as she saw a last glimpse of her homeworld falling into darkness just before she herself was sucked in and lost conciousness.......

ooc; I'll let you guys decide where she ends up. :)

7. Tailki

Tailki New Member

The visitors were leaving the palace when another servent came running in.
    "Sir, more visitors!", he said.
    "More of those creatures?!", Tailki asks.
    "I am afraid so along with others."
    "I am doing nothing here! I must fight as my Father is."
    "But who shall rule?", the first servent asks, "You shall remain on the throne untill word from your father."

8. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

?????

Tali stared at all the new enimies, "You'll only loose your hearts." She stood up, about to leave, when Sora's image cuought her eye. She smiled, "Hello agian...Key Master."

9. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

Syaka groaned and opened her eyes, she was lying on a cold floor, and could hear voices. She Stood up and held her keyblade ready to attack.
    "Hello again... Key master." Syaka knew that voice, she saw Tali, adressing a boy holding what looled like the western worlds keyblade.

Syaka rushed out into the open from behind the throne and got Tali's attention with a small red beam which she shot from a gem on her massive glove which was on her left hand.
    "You cannot defeat the Keyblade masters of light!" she cried, and lunged at Tali. Tali dodged her but she was ready this time, "NO MORE TRICKS!" she cried, flinging her keyblade wildly at Tali, until she struck her on the shoulder so hard that a loud crack resounded through the huge room and Tali fell to her knees from the force of the blow.
    Syaka approached her and lifted her chin to face her using the end of her keyblade. "You can't win Tali. Not against two keyblade masters!"

10. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

?????????

Tali smiled, "And you dont get it..." She whipped Syaka's key blade away with her own and stood up, "This cant be avoided."

11. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: ...???...ummmmmmmm...sorry but...how in sam haze am I with you???...urrr...I was in my own kingdom, not Mickys if thats what you ment.

ic: A while passed of no news, when suddonly a soilder came into the room, he was carrting an object that had a cloth over it. He walked to Tailki. He kneeled and presented the object to him.
    Tailki looked at him and his eyes began to water, he knew that his father has died fighting the heartless and this was his weapon. He slowly removed the cloth and picked it up. It was a keyblade, a blue handle and a silver blade.
    "I must fight.", he said and began walking away from his throne.
    "But who shall rule?", the servent asks.
    "While I am away you shall."
    "...me...but I'm just here to watch over you, while your Father was out."
    "And now he is dead, and I must fight in his place. You shall be a fine ruler."
    "Very well."
    The sevent and the soilder both bowed to him ad he went outside. Quesimoto saw him and meet up with him.
    "Are you fighting those things that destroyed my world?", he asks.
    "I will for they killed my Father so now I must protect my world."
    "Then take this.", Quesimoto hands him the bell tower keyring, "I found it in my tower, It will help you."
    "Thank you.", Tailki said with his hand on Quesimotos back.
    Tailki walked heading out of the town when he saw the Fairy God Mother who explained everything about the heartless to him. "First you must Lock your own world", she told him.

12. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

?????????

Tali aimed her key blade at her, "I've opened all the key holes that were shut my Sora and every other hole. Even if you kill me now, It'll only make things worse."

13. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

The creature on Syaka's shoulder hissed and bit Tali on the arm, she dropped Syaka's keyblade and Syaka caught it.
    "I will not lose to you." Syaka said slowly, standing up, but facing the ground still, "I am a keyblade master. I was chosen by the Eastern worlds keyblade; The Keyblade of the Rose. You can beat me to a pulp and break every bone in my body. But will not lose to you! Not while there is life left in my blood!!!"
    And suddenly, Syaka's heart began to glow, then sparkle, then shine with a blinding light. It shone so bright that it filled the whole room. As if in a trance, Syaka let go of her keyblade and it hovered in front of her.
    When the light faded, the Keyblade fell back into Syaka's hands, but it was VERY different.
    It was huge, probably the largest, heaviest keyblade in existence. It had a whitegold handle and had a polished, silver blade that was carved like two strips of, thorned, twisting ivy.
    At the end was a huge diamond rose that was also covered in long glass spikes.
    "The Key of the Goddess..." whispered Syaka, gripping it tightly in both hands...

14. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??????????

"So you have a new keyblade. Big deal." She smiled, "It wont help you. She held her keybalde to the roof. In moments, the ground shook, as if a step were being taken by something. Something big.
    And agian...
    And agian...
    Then finally, a bohemioth(hope I spelt it right) stepped behind her. With each step sending after shocks in Tali and Syaka's direction. Though she herself did not even grimance.
    "Now, I'm afraid I must leave. I'll leave a present for you, in my absence."

And a portal opened behind her, closing once she was through.

15. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki started back to the palace not knowing where this keyhole could be. Suddonly Heartless bagan to invade him. He held his keyblade and struck at them with ease, he was a true key blade master. After he got rid of the few heartless he entered the throne room and his key began to glow. A key hole appeared at the head of the chair and a silver-blue light came from Tailkis blade and locked the keyhole. The Fairy God Mother walked up to him from behind and spoke.
    "There are many worlds to be locked just like yours. Take my Gummi Ship and help the other keyblade bearers, to rid all of the worlds of the Heartless once and for all. Call for my help if you need me.", she said.
    The Fairy God Mother then led Tailki to her Gummi ship, the Pumkin Couch. Tailki took off leaving his world, off to save others.

ooc: I can summon the fairy god mother if need be.

16. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

Syaka held her huge keyblade at the ready, "come on West Key!(ic; refering to Sora) We can beat it if we work together!!!"

17. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??????

Tali sat in a dark room, watching through a poison colored green globe. She sighed, "How did she get here so quick? It was saposed to take longer." She said to her self.

"He wont like this."

18. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"There are so many heartless ships.", Tailki said as he shot at a few. He manuvored through blockades and debris in space untill he came upon a world. Tailki landed his gummi ship and walked into a kingdom. He saw others with keyblades and decided to approuch them.
    "You...have a key blade...?...", he said to Syaka.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.