RPG Archives Yay! Kingdom hearts rpg!!!(not the game! Us!"

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kos-Mos, Feb 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??????????

Tali half gasped, "Another one?" She stood up, and faced a mirror.

"Show me Ansem..." She said to it, as a face appeared in the reflection.

2. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

Syaka held up her keyblade, staggering a little under it's massive weight, "Yes." she said, smiling at Tailki, "thankyou for joining us, you are the Southern worlds key, are you not?"
    But she was cut off by the roaring behomoth, "Come on!" she cried, charging at the beast.

3. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki saw the behomoth and started after it as well.
    "The southern worlds key? I geuss I am, I was heading North and ended up here.", Tailki said as he struck.

4. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??

Tali sat in the throne she resided in earlier, watching them fight through the Magic Mirror. She sighed, "If only I could kill them. That would make my life a whole lot easier." She said. The bohemiot was just there because she wanted it to be. She was hoping it would kill them, or at least bring them to her, but she'd let him have his fun with the two, "Now, wheres Sora?" She said to the Mirror.

5. Tailki

Tailki New Member

After a while fighting the bohemiot was defeted and Tailki aquired about the other key blade masters.

6. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

Syaka held out a hand to the other two, "I am Syaka, the Keyblade master of the eastern worlds, what's your names?"

7. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"I am Tailki, the Prince of my world, my Father passed his keyblade down to me, so I geuss I'm the keyblade master of the south...since I came that way.", Tailki said holding up his keyblade.

8. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??????

OCC: You guys are...were in a fight with the bohemioth, but now, you defeated him. Not much to explain.

9. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Tali" A voice said. His name was Prince Saphire. He had blue hair, and a dark crescent moon on his forehead. "I see you're up to your old tricks again" Prince Saphire said, grinning evilly.

10. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

?????????

"Yeah. I desided it was time to give the heartless anouther chance." She said, and blinked, "Where have you been, anyway?"

11. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"I was training" Saphire said showing his Keyblade, the Key of the Broken Hearts. "It seems like you would need some help, so here I am" He said and started laughing, an evil.. cold laugh

12. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

????????

"Yeah. I guess. It looks like they missed each other." She said, looking to her keyblade, which was glowing in unison with Saphires.

13. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"How long until they get here" Saphire asked. "I'll get rid of them along with you" He added.

14. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

?????????

'See, thats the thing. They're the only one who can open the doors to darkness, along with ours. We need them alive. I still cant figure out how to get them to open it."

15. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"What if we captured one of them?" Saphire asked. "Would they surrender?" He wondered

16. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

????????

"Maybe." She sighed, "People like them are so complitacted!"

17. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"The weakest spot! Let's aim for the weakest spot!" Saphire said and had a flash. "The weakest spot is.. Tailki" He added concentrating. "We just need to get him, and our plan is done" He said and started cackling evilly.

18. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

???????

"Calm down. I understand, but the problem is getting them away from each other."

19. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"How do we do that?" Saphire said. "Is there some way we could get them paranoid between each other or something?" He asked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.