Recreation Your Historical Figure

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yossarian, May 29, 2005.

1. me_dreaming_zzz

me_dreaming_zzz ¯\(º_o)/¯

and what if you were a jew living in 1940-1944 Germany, Italy or Poland? Would you still find him brilliant? :bleed2:

People i like: Pope John Paul 2nd, Mother Theresa, Ghandi, Coffi Annan, Waris Dirie.

2. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Niether would i have, but what she means is, he was really freggin cruel but i mean..look at what he did. No ordinary person could have done it. HE was brilliant..but what he did with his brilliance wasn't.

3. me_dreaming_zzz

me_dreaming_zzz ¯\(º_o)/¯

I see what you mean.... But still, having him as a role model sounds bit disturbing to me.

4. netwhizkid

netwhizkid New Member

Michael Collins, He brought about Irish Independence after a 700yr struggle against the British. I'd also say that Helmut Kohl of Germany was a historical figure, he did alot of good for Ireland, he pumped million into this country through the EU and for that i thank him and the german people. Clinton also was the man, he made peace here and threw us over Dell and Intel, now we are the world's richest country per head and the best country with quality of Life. If only it'd stop raining ! :)

Regards netwhizkid

5. MaesHughes

MaesHughes New Member

My rolemodels huh? I would have to say MLK Jr. and my parents are the biggest rolemodels I have. MLK Jr. is a good role model because he never wanted to hurt anyone or anthing, he was just standing up for what he believed in and it payed off in the long run. My parents a re very supportive, they always push me to do my best and they are always there for me.

6. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Historically- Hitokiri Gensai. Born under the name Komori Genjirou in 1834 he changed it to Kawakami Gensai, and finally to Takeda Genbe. He was one of four hitokiris and was said to be the greatest of them all.

Present- My dad. He has survived a near death experience and has had a greater impact on my life than anyone else.

7. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Born under the name Komori Genjirou in 1834 he changed it to Kawakami Gensai, and finally to Takeda Genbe.

8. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

i may be insensitive sometimes but im not heartless.

Hitler even wrote a book telling people what he was going to do. but they all just took it as propaganda. a vital mistake.

9. Orion

Orion Gears

Yes, yes it was. My role models are my parents, Ken Kutaragi, and Bill Gates. That's pretty much it. Oh, and my friend Eric, he's so smart, and funnier than Hitler in a hot tub with George Bush sippin' cocktails.

-Ian