Art your vision of you

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Bloodberry, Apr 30, 2002.

1. Komugi-chan

Komugi-chan New Member

^^; i've done afew Anime versions of meself.. but i dun have them scanned... but i *DO* have a self-portrait i did of myself which is slightly exagurrated with my anime stylings...

my face is a bit longer.. but other than that it was pretty accurate from memory.. i dun wear white tho... so that's prolly something unlike me in that pic.. but my hair does actually look like that... reminds me i need to dye it again.....

Attached Files:

2. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

i finally have a kind of scan of my self drawing(shovels off the dust from this thread) enjoy...btw, it's not cleaned up at all...i'd kill all my shading then...

Attached Files:

3. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

I refuse to do a self-portrait, or let anyone else draw a picture of me. I just greatly dislike the way I look. ::remembers telling off his Art teacher because she was drawing the kids in the class and he stood out in the hall because he didn't want to be included::

4. Holly Jolly

Holly Jolly New Member

Right ArkAnjil and we all are sugar fluff. :rolleyes: Come on, share-share-share! LOL, sorry I'm just messing, it's all good.

All the style I see in these self-portraits range a lot, which is cool. I'm not to fond of cartoon-like portraits because they usually are very misleading, but they usually are more fun. Bla, what am I rambling on about? They look great.

And why does it seem like everyone's scanner is ALWAYS broken? I just find that to be really wierd, mine hardly ever gives me problems. Of course...I do feed it twice a day. :p

5. Kat

Kat New Member

I don't even have a scanner.. >.< but I left the self portrait of me I just drew recently at my friends who DOES have a scanner and told him to scan it, so maybe he will..

6. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Wow! you are all talented! I wish I have the time to do a self-potrait! Good Job! keep up the great work!

7. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

bwahahah i kick this up yet again...i did that drawing around 2 or 3 in the morn...was kinda depressed and wanted to draw something...nothing better to do in the morn, so i drew...i draw fast, but that took forever...my arm hurt forever after doing that...everyone else shoudl try this...it's kinda neat seeing how others see you...or trying to replicate it anyways...but, i really like my little doodles of myself...i've gained alot of selfconfidence through that...it took alot to draw my first doodle in the first place...it's the colored one i first posted in the dare thread lol

8. seraphinx

seraphinx Oy, Artista!

Hey, I also have that Wacom graphics pen and tablet (from the second pic). I use a Intuos2 tablet though, so my tablet looks a lil different from that. But it's a really cool idea you have, drawing yourself with your pen and tablet! I wanna try something like that too.