RPG Archives A Manga To Anime RPG (In Game)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Meaikoh, Mar 10, 2002.

1. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Wait!

*he hollers loud, causing everyone to give him their undivided attention*

There's a perfectly reasonable way to figure this out...*turnip smile* :D

*cups his mouth and hollers*

Listen up! Anyone who's been kidnapped, say "Aye"!!

2. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Meaikoh:"It's Anrai! She's gone! Hey, Some Guy? Do you know WHO kidnapped her? I mean, how could we have not noticed her being kidnapped?"

Some Guy:"It's...the Mongooses."

Meaikoh:"???"

Some Guy:"They are known for their strangeness. They speak in riddles. They like to use these codewords: Mongoose, Banana, Cheese, Yogurt & Wakka."

3. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

B.A.K.A!

/ooc Hope you don't mind me roleplaying your secret organization Meaikoh, I just couldn't help it. :p :anime:

As the group wasted time talking, some time has passed and Anrai finally awakens....

"Errggg....I feel like I've been hit by a truck..." Anrai muttered as she slowly opened her eyes.

The first thing she noticed was that her arms and legs were tied to a chair in a very dark room. It looked very "kidnapper's hideout"-ey.

Suddenly four figures dressed in what looked like black ninja suits (their faces covered and everything) with a little patch on their shoulders....it looked like a picture of some sort of cute squirrel.

:confused: "Huh? Who the hell are you guys supposed to be." Anrai asked, very confused.

The first of the four stepped foward and made a very stupid anime pose." Waha! We are the ones who crawl silently in the night!"

Then the second one came foward as the first one stepped back and did a different stupid pose with his leg in the air, "We are the ones who strike at the ones that slithers on the ground with no legs!"

The third came forward and did a pose aswell, "To some we are cute and adorable!"

Then the last one came foward, "We are...the mongooses!!"

Groans of annoyence came from the others when he finished.

"You idiot! You weren't supposed to tell her!" One of them yelled, hitting the fourth ninja in the back of the head.

"Yeah, you know what the boss said! "Only in riddles!" The second one said, while the other just shook his head in disapointment.

"Sorry, I forgot." The fourth replied stupidly.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT!!" Anrai burst out suddenly, scaring the four mongoose ninjas.

"SILENCE!"

A voice boomed over the sudden silence and the four ninjas returned to the shadows. The room suddenly became pitch black.

"You are here because you reperesent all that we hate." said a softer voice.

"You and your friends will think wise to be scared of us."said a very very high pitched voice.

"For we attack swiftly and merciless." said another voice, yet much more...normal.

"WAAKKKAAA!!!" said a crazed voice.

"So you better watch out!" said alot more deeper voice.

Suddenly a spotlight apeared over a man wearing a white suit and a mask of a tub of strawberry yogurt covering his entire head.

"YOGURT!"

He said with the familliar soft voice and made an even stupider anime pose then the ninjas

Another spotlight shone on another man in a white suit in a more stupider pose, standing next to "Yogurt" wearing a mask of a slab of cheese.

"CHEESE!"

He said in the very very high pitched voice.

Then another spotlight, another man in a white suit, another stupid pose next to the Cheese, and another strange mask. This time of a very large Banana.

"Um...Banana!"

He said in the normal voice but not very enthusiastically.

Another spotlight....yadda yadda yadda, with a mask of a :confused: white box with the words WAKKA written in bold letters.

"WAKKA!"

He said with the crazed voice.

And then another spotlight...oh you know the drill, this time with a mask of what looked like a very cute squirrel.

"MONGOOSE!" said with the very deep voice.

A very bright light suddenly appeared behind them and petals of roses cascaded on them with their weird poses as cute music was played in the background.

"We are the leaders of B.A.K.A.!!!" They yelled in unison.

"Baka? You can say that again." Anrai muttered as the light and music subsided and the room became slightly dark again.

"If you must know B.A.K.A. stands for, Big Anime Killers Association." the Yogurt explained.

"Yeah, its kinda lame." the Banana added.

"Hush! You wanted it to be the Japanese Art Repression Society." the Cheese scowled.

"Jars? Well at least its better than Baka." Anrai said to herself with a laugh.

" Shut up! You are our hostage! With you captured here, we will finally know all the secrets of anime and take them down!" The Mongoose bellowed.

"Oh please. Look at yourselves! You're as much anime as me!" Anrai shot back.

"WAKKA!!" Wakka said, completely confusing Anrai.

"Yes, Wakka is right! If we were such "anime material" then why did they cast down our idea a great anime show." Yogurt said, and Anrai could have sworn they were all crying.

"Enough! we've spoken too much!" The Mongoose took control again.

"Hey didn't your ninja guys say you had to talk in riddles?" Anrai asked suddenly.

They all looked at each other.

"Damn I knew we forgot something." The Banana said, cratching the back of his banana.

But they were soon distracted by Anrai's hysterical laughter,

"What a bunch of losers! BAKA, yeah right! Hhahahahah. You guys must be the must stupidest organization ever!" She said between laughs.

"Oh yeah. You think you guys are much smarter?" Mongoose said crosing his arms, "Then why was capturing you so easy when all your friends were in the same room?"

Anrai stopped laughing abruptly, "Damn, you've got a point."

"Who's the idiots now!" Cheese said, laughing and soon the rest started laughing with him.

"Enough!" Mongoose bellowed, gainning their attention once again, "Our spy has returned with some information."

Suddenly a small mongoose ran acorse the floor and up Mongoose's shoulder. It then started squeaking in what looked liked his ear, but it was hard to tell with the huge mask.

"Oh, it looks like your friends are all still wondering around with their thumbs in their mouths." Mongoose said after the animal finished squeaking and the others laughed at his joke.

"Okay, now how the hell did that thing get in without them noticing? They're not that stupid." Anrai asked.

"Oh we have our ways. " The Cheese said and started laughing manically, his high pitched voice making him sound creepier.

Even his partners took a step back from the giggling cheese.

"Anyway, we have to look into this. My ninjas will give them the ransom note and soon the real fun will begin." Mongoose said.

"Oh and by the way, my little friend here will keep watch so you better not try anything stupid." He added as they all left the room.

Anrai stared at the furry animal in the center of the room who stared back.

"Who the hell are you looking at!"

4. Meaikoh

ooc/ Actually I should've explained better, Here's the phrase form if you want to make them speak in riddlish type phrases:
    "Mongoose mongoose Cheese (insert two words that mean what they want to say here and then a key word.) Mongoose."
    The variation is mongoose three times. And Wakka is said three times, always. For example:
    "Resistance is futile." becomes: "Mongoose, Mongoose, Futile Resistance, Mongoose Cheese!"

IC/

Meaikoh: "Oh NOOOO!"

5. Heero Yui

Heero Yui New Member

(Out of game)
    *Heero puts on his moderator cap*
    Uuuumm.... Whos the GM here then Angel or Meaikoh ????
    Or is it a Duel GM thing ???
    (In Game)
    So where Anrai gone guys ??

:confused:

6. Musashi

Musashi New Member

the return of......

<BOOM> An explosion rocks your M2A threads as a new Musashi-sama returns, carrying with him several mini Musasshis. "I have seen Washuu and she is unhappy with you all!" He shouts as he enters the room, "You must all report to the Constance Room Thread for rehabilitation."

7. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

Phox sighs and rubs her left temple at Musashi's comment.

"Is that so.." she mumbles.

Without even making an effort, Phox starts playing with Musashi, so to speak, as a puppetmaster with her marionette. She makes him(is that right?) do weird poses until she gets tired of playing. She lifts Musashi up and sets him gently on the ground, thumb in mouth.

ooc/ Lol... "WAKKA!!" :sweat:

8. Meaikoh

Meaikoh:"Now everybody's here...um...except for Anrai, she was kidnapped...It's time to kick some mongoose butt, right, Some Guy?"

Some Guy:"Oh, dear...I suppose so, you strange Otaku. Are you the leader of this little rag-tag band???"

Meaikoh:"Me? No way! Um, am I? I think it should be a democracy, um solidarity! Aiya, um, I want to go save Anrai, you know, grab the puddingafiers & the cheese throwers? So, let's vote? I vote that um, we elect a leader or something. Or since M2A owns this building, should BakaMattSu be the leader?"

Some Guy:"No Leader? My goodness...how about getting this over with?"

9. Angel of Light

"Wahahaha! This is a great plan!" Mongoose said to his fellow leaders.

"Yes, but did you make sure it was in code this time?" Cheese asked.

"Of course I did! That was just a minor thing I forgot! :sweat: " Mongoose replied and began laughing nervously...

At the...(um what was it called again?) anime heaquarters place...

The light suddenly went out and the group was thrown into sudden darkness.

A lot of movement was heard...

"Ow! i tripped over something!" "Yeah my foot." "Be quite!"

After a lot of noise (only for a few seconds), the lights went back on but they didn't see anyone. The only thing they noticed was a note the floor.

Written on it is... (I hope I get this right :p )

"Mongoose, Mongoose, Friend Have, Mongoose Cheese!
    Wakka, Wakka, Yogurt, Secrets Want, Wakka
    Mongoose, Mongoose, Money Too, Mongoose, Banana
    Wakka, Wakka, Cheese, Clues Find, Wakka
    Mongoose, Mongoose, Friend Find, Mongoose, Cheese!!

P.S. Wakka, Wakka, Yogurt, Money Bring!, Wakka!"

10. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

(in and now out of the game)
    toma: apparantly im too late..C ya <disappears into thin air>

11. Stardust Phox

Phox picks up the note and shakes her head after reading it.

"The poor child must be dead scared… Either that or laughing histerically." She holds out the note for anyone else to take. "I'm done with it."

12. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Hmmm....

*Looking over the note in Phox's hands*

I see...Cheese...Yogurt...Banana...

I can fully conclude what's happening now!

I'm hungry.

*pulls out the rations again, thinks for a second, then lays it out and imitates Akane's judo chop*

Ranma, you Jerk!!

*the iron ration does not waver, and all that happens is Baka gets a really red hand, and starts hopping around holding it*

YEEEEEEEEEoUUcccchhH! Oh MMyyyy Goddesss doeS THHAAT HuuRrt ! OuchiE! OuucCHIE! OWwiiiEE! Gaaahhhh! Ouuuu! Dangit all! FoooRr The LOooVE Of....

13. Meaikoh

Meaikoh:"Okay, I take up leadership!"

Grabs the letter & reads.

Meaikoh: "Bwahahahah! (Sniff) Heeheehee!"

(At the B.A.K.A hideout)

Mongoose A:"Hey, go see the mongoose brothers Damiano & Stephano to take care of the prisoner!"

Mongoose B:"SHH! Don't use their real names! Mongoose Mongoose Mongoose Stupid Mongoose!"

A:"Mongoose Mongoose Who's She Gonna Tell Cheese Mongoose?"

B:"Anyway, Yogurt banana mongoose take her there mongoose cheese!"

(Anime Hangout)

Meaikoh:"Okay, guys, let's think for a moment, where do mongooses live? Heeheehee:
    'Mongoose, Mongoose, Friend Have, Mongoose Cheese!
    Wakka, Wakka, Yogurt, Secrets Want, Wakka
    Mongoose, Mongoose, Money Too, Mongoose, Banana
    Wakka, Wakka, Cheese, Clues Find, Wakka
    Mongoose, Mongoose, Friend Find, Mongoose, Cheese!!

P.S. Wakka, Wakka, Yogurt, Money Bring!, Wakka!'
    Bwahahahahaha! Heeheehee, Hahaha! Those idiots!"

14. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

*still jumping around*

Oo..ooo! Aaaargh! YeeeCHHEEE! Naaanaaannaaa! YowzAA! WoooowooowoowWOOOOOOO! GaaaBAaaB BAbaba! Ouchie! Ouchie! Uchi! ChiiiIIII CHhhiiII hghhhh...!

15. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

<latasha looks around at the things happening around her.>

i think i'll go home now...

<leaves the builing>

16. Meaikoh

Outside the M2A Building, Latasha is kidnapped!!!

17. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

A tall figure strides up the street towards the M2A building. His features can not be seen due to the setting sun behind him. He approaches the door and throws it open. A light shines behind him, but soon he can be seen clearly. He wears colourful armour over his torso and legs, has a bag tied around his waist and a large sword on his back. Covering his face is a helmet with a blank face apart from a lenses for his eyes and a slit accross where his mouth should be. He holds up his hand, showing an ornate grail.
    "I am DrunkLeprachaun Hiro." he says loudly. "You guys got any coffe, I need some caffine bad."
    He looks around the warehouse. "Cool." he says. He looks at the congregated peoples. "you guys want to get high?"

18. Stardust Phox

"Coffee?" She looks around at all the others, then fixes her gaze on Meaikoh. "No one said anything about any coffee before. I may have been in a better mood if I'd had some." She narrows her eyes and says in a low voice, "Share the wealth, leader."

All the while, she ignores DarkLeprachaun's "get high" comment, deeming it unworthy of response.

ooc/ That coffee thing is good.. Now I have more for Foxy to say! ^^

19. Angel of Light

Damn, Isn't one hostage enough?

At B.A.K.A HQ...

Anrai heard the talking of the guards just outside the room.

"Okay who the hell are the mongoose brothers? Nevermind I'm soo outta here." Anrai thought to herself as she looked around the room as a means to escape.

She spots a small vent on a wall next to the floor. Anrai then grins evily at the little animal that kept guard, it stared at her curiously. Anrai then looked at her right arm that was tied to the arm of the chair, and it suddenly morphed into a robot arm. A compartment opened and a little lazer began to cut the ropes.

Once he was free her arm returned to normal and she streached. She then approached the small moongoose.

"Oh you're soo cute! You won't tell on me, no you wont." Anrai muttered in her most sweet voice and lowered her hand to pet the animal.

The mongoose suddenly hissed and sprang at her, scratching and biting at her arms, legs and neck.

"AHHHHH!!! Get off you son of a..!!! AHHHH!!" Anrai yelled in pain as she tried to throw off the rabid squirrel.

20. Heero Yui

Heero Yui New Member

*Heero looks at Baka jumping around wildly with his sore hand*
    Mabye you should read the sell by date or instructions on those rations Baka
    *Gets spray from his belt*
    Hold still Baka , im pretty sure this is a first aid spray due to the big red cross....... or is it an X , any who lets give it a try
    *Heero sprays Baka's hand*
    Hail Drunk Leprachaun
    *Throws Leprachaun a jar of maxwell house*
    So any clues where Anrai is gone??:confused: