RPG Archives A Manga To Anime RPG (In Game)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Meaikoh, Mar 10, 2002.

1. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

*he throws him a Maxwell Duo...*

*look relieved as he gets sprayed...but then wildly jumps up into the roof of the ceiling all red*

YaararRArgGGGgGG! Umph! ThhhAAaaaaT KKiiiiLLLLzzzzzz! IIiiichhhhiii! OOOwwwIIeee! NyyyaaaaAAarGh! Nyaaa...Nyee...Ne?

*floats back down, recovered, and suddenly serious*

Phew! Now that was enjoyable...So let's see again - Anrai's been kidnapped - we've heard word from either Cheese Men or Mongooses (it matters little either way) that they have her...

*stares at Hiro with narrow eyes, then prods his chest*

Whoa, Latasha! I never knew you could make yourself Iron Man!

2. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

"Who the hell's Latasha?" DrunkLeprachaun "And don't call me Hiro" (ooc might get confusing, what with heero...).
    He then lifts the mask of his helmet. Showing a hard, but ruugedly hasndsome face with a scar going from above his right eye to the top of his left cheek.
    "I was turned to steel, in a great magnetic field, where I traveled time, for the future of mankind." he says as electric waves and lightening begin to crackle over his body. He roars and seems to grow in size, bolts of lightening coming from his body and there is a great light. As the light dims, everyone sees DrunkLeprachaun's skin has turned in to Iron. "I am Iron Man!" he bellows, but then his shoulders sag. "But I really need that coffe."
    He doesn't notice heero's atempt to give him some maxwell house, and the jar bounces of his Irony hide and rolls of into a corner.

3. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

"I don't enjoy being ignored," Phox says… "And I would like some coffee as well. That is, of course, assuming you listen to me... Otherwise, I'll just play. Either way, it'll be fun for me."

4. Lime

Lime Claude ish MY honey ^.^

*peeks out from behind a wall* ^^

*silently toddles to the middle of the room and sits in the middle of the room* :D

KONNICHI WA!!

*screams REALLY loud in a high pitched voice, and looks down, now seeing she was in chibi form* x.x;;;;

5. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Meaikoh:"There's enough coffee for everyone! ((Throws coffee at random coffee-liking people) (To Iron Man) Are you related to the Iron Giant? He's so cool! (to Lime) A chibi! Hurray!

(Slaps herself)

Meaikoh:"I am sooo off subject! Once you finish your coffee, it's time to get this show on the road! Now there's 2 people missing. They aren't necessarily in the same place. Think, guys. And Cactuar King, Mr. GNZ, sir, could you ask some of your catuars to guard this place?"

Some Guy:"Well, you certainly fit the role of leader well! You haven't even got the team properly equipped!"

Meaikoh: "Sorry."

Meaikoh gives 1 Puddingafier, 1 Cheesethrower, 1 rations pack (dated 4560), 1 radio-walkie-talkie & 7 random anime items to each player.

ooc/ You choose the random items. Just remember you only have seven of them, but they can be anything from Vash's hairgel to Wing Zero's buster rifle.

6. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

/ooc Thats cool! I'm now regreting being kidnapped. :p
    I'll post tomorrow, too tired now. Just wanted to say something. :sweat2:

7. Heero Yui

Heero Yui New Member

:confused: Erm....? How exactly am i ment to carry wing zer0's buster rifle , keeping mind that its bigger than all of us , how bout wing zero instead :D ?

8. DrunkLeprachaun

"Iron Giant? No, I don't know him. I'm Gigantor's cousin, though."
    DrunkLeprachaun drinks his coffee.
    "Sweet, sweet coffee. Eases the pain."
    The fact that they'd never met before didn't seem to make Meaikoh think that DrunkLeprachaun wouldn't help to rescue Anrai. As DrunkLeprachaun is handed the Pudingafier, cheesethrower, and the rest of the crap, he shrugs his shoulders and decides to go along with it.
    "I will take these!" he says as he chooses his anime items. He takes Summon All, Magic All, 4xCut, The Black Materia, The Holy Hand Grenade Of Antioch(ooc okay, so it's not anime, but someone had to bring it.), Kaneada's motorbike, and that **** they gave Tetsuo to make him all godlike.
    "Groovy." he says as he equips his new gubbinses.

9. Stardust Phox

Yay! Coffee!!!! ^_^;;

Phox takes the items as she calmly drinks her not-so-long-awaited coffee.

"I really do like this sword," she says, eyeing a sword from Magic Knight Rayearth that was oh-so-coincidencially similar to Fuu's. She looks at Meaikoh and then back at her other items. "Well now, what'll be be doing about the ransom note for Anrai? Those mongooses sound… well, besides just plain frightening, they sounded a bit serious."

ooc: I'll decide on the rest of my items later... Must check other things first.. *bashes Yahoo groups* :sweat:

10. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

OOC: MY pack additions:

1 - Phox's Bromide (Don't ask how he got his hands on it, though)
    2 - Rice Bowl
    3 - Bottle of Cursed Spring Water (from Jusenkyo)
    4 - Orihalcon Statue
    5 - Sakaba Sword
    6 - Portable Tape Recorder
    7 - Ribbon (that famous Final Fantasy item)

11. Stardust Phox

ooc: Watashi no items! ^_^

1. Fuu's sword (sheath included)
    2. A Gene Starwind-type gun, ready to go (it's got bullets inside!)
    3. A big bottle of sake (hehe…)
    4. A designer boomerang with a ruby at the center. (Think Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time… Kid Link’s boomerang-ish)
    5. A smaller version of the PRO-ING shields they use in Candidate for Goddess (we need defense, too!)
    6. Hair spray (no questions, please)
    7. A bandana (Lina Inverse-style)

:catgirl: Me likes that whole "choose your items" bit. :D

12. Meaikoh

ooc/ The Buster Rifle, or any other items are no problem. They are all to be stored in trans-dimensional fields that are in the shop of a small box I call 'Pandora'. You each have one of these. Also, you don't have to decide on your pack items now. I'm not, what if you suddenly need...say...Heero's white coffee cup from Gundam Wing, his hot chocolate one? Or even pantyhose from Master Happosai's personal collection. I advise not to choose your items now. Since they're random, you just have to keep in mind you only have seven of them.

In chara/

Meaikoh:"Okay! I know you'll all help, 'cause if you don't, I'm hiring Akane as your new personel chef. Anrai'll be back here before we know it. And seeing as none of us even have more than 25 cents, I don't see the harm in giving it to those B.A.K.A characters. Now let's show them never to assume we'll cave, because it's not good to assume. It makes an a$$ out of U & Me. I don't like that. It's not funny (this continues for several minutes before she is told to shut up)."

/ooc to Anrai: You think about your items too, because a good leader always brings an extra pack for a rescued team-mate!

13. Lime

Lime Claude ish MY honey ^.^

*Opens her backpack and peers in it* Purple bows...Large purple bows...small purple bows...o.o; Hanagata plushies..Hanagata pictures...Hanagata...HENTAI PICTURES?!

^^ I think this is yours Aoi..*hands her bag to her* -.-;;

14. Angel of Light

/ooc Yay! :anime: I wonder what I will get....

After a few minutes, the mongoose guards came in to see Anrai screaming as she tried to crawl away from the dememted mongoose. When she saw the guards she got up suddenly and ran to them.

"Please, please! I'll do anything! Just take me away from that crazy animal!!" She begged on her knees.

The mongoose had stopped attacking the minute the guards came in and was looking at them all with his cute little curious face. The guards looked at each other then looked at Anrai like she was crazy.

"Right....Well take you away from the evil mongoose." mongoose A said as he started to drag her out of the room by the back of her collar.

"Thank you thank you thank you!!" Anrai said hysterically as they dragged her to see the mongoose brothers.

/ooc Meaikoh, you role play the brothers since you thought them up. :D

15. Meaikoh

ooc/ M'kay! Mongoose Brothers are fun to role play!

In chara/

M2A building:

Meaikoh paces around.

Meaikoh:"Who knows what they could've done to her by now? Guys, so that we can properly kick a$$ & chew bubble gum, each of you take a piece of tutti-frutti gum!"

At B.A.K.A:

Damiano Mongoose:"So, so, mongoose, mongoose, Girlcub mongoose!"

Stephano:"Quiet, mongoose! Little girlcub, yogurt cheese, how about telling mongoose bananas a name?"

Damiano:"Brother mongoose, silly mongoose, dumb mongoose...It's banana cheese wakka mongoose my turn!"

(Stephano punchs Damiano)

Stephano & Damiano:"MONGOOSE! MONGOOSE! MONGOOSE! STUPID CHEESEHEAD MONGOOSE!"

The brothers start to fight, and Damiano accidentally misses Stephano and bites the rope of Anrai's chair, breaking it without his noticing...

/ooc Go, Anrai, go! Go, Anrai, go! (Mini Washuu-chans ^^)

16. Angel of Light

Anrai was utterly confused as the mongoose brothers started fighting, she also had no idea what the hell they were talking about. Anrai then notices that she was loose.

"Enough of this crazyness." She muttered to herself and suddenly she turned into a small kitten with dark blue fur.

Anrai then quietly left the two brothers to their fighting and walked out through a crack in the door (you would think they would lock the doors :sweat: ). But the minute Anrai in kitten form stepped out, she was roughly picked up by a guard.

"Mongoose Moongose, Whats a little, Banana, kitten, Yogurt, doing here?"

A few moments later, Anrai was litterally kicked out of the building and into some garbage cans.

:dizzy2: "Mmeaaoooww" Anrai exclaimed as she staggered out of the can and after a few wabbly steps, fell unconcious next to a road nearby.

17. Meaikoh

ooc/ Mmmm, Banana-kitten yogurt, lol, j.k ^^

In chara/
    B.A.K.A, The Mongoose Brother's tent:

Damiano Mongoose:"Wakka! It's all your fault, cheese banana mongoose yogurt, escaped girlcub! Mongoose mongoose mongoose!"

Stephano Mongoose:"Nuh-uh, mongoose cheese wakka wakka mongoose!"

18. DrunkLeprachaun

(ooc this game seems to have kind of died)
    DrunkLeprachaun chews his gum thoughtfully, for quite a long time until he seems to come to a decision. He looks up excitedly.
    "I know! We'll look for her!"
    He gets on his(kaneda's) bike and rides off in a completely random direction(to make sure it's random, he closes his eyes and rides around in circles before riding off).

19. Meaikoh

(we won't let the game die!)

Meaikoh:"Good idea! And I was gonna call for pizza!"

Urges everybody to follow and takes off after him.

20. Stardust Phox

Wakka, yogurt, die game no, banana mongoose cheese! ^^

And so Phox follows on a passing cloud… (like the one ridden by that guy on Mario that throws spikey thingees)