RPG Archives A Manga To Anime RPG (In Game)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Meaikoh, Mar 10, 2002.

1. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

DrunkLeprachaun, who had been taking a nap, is awakened by the message.
    "Huh? Wha? Oh, sneaking is my specialty."
    He walks after Phoxy on his tippy toes, but his large metal boots make a loud clunking sound.
    (/ooc, Meaikoh, are cookies turned on in your browser? If not, that could be your problem.)

2. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

(Walkie talkies have an ON switch?)

Lost from the entire group, the Mongoose formerly known as BakaMattSu, is aimlessly trying to see his way around. He mumbles to himself, finding it hard to see out of the costume he wrapped around himself...and looks less like a mongoose than a wandering tossed salad...

"Who's costume did I end up with, anyway? I bet it was all Phox's idea... She's still probably angry at me for that stunt I pulled last fall... If you ask me, it wasn't my fault I walked in on her! How was I supposed to know someone was using the springs at the time? So what do I get? An instant beating, and now a lifetime of mistrust... Gaahh... ANYBODY HERE KNOW ANY BAKAS?!"

3. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

ooc: *roflmao* (I can't put it any other way! LOL!)

4. Musashi

Musashi New Member

BOOM!!! Another crack in the wall appears, "Hey, How is it going? Currently I was a puppet, until my awesome power Jiggly Boom went off and my strings fell.......YOU HAVENT SEEN WASHUU YET!!!!" Musashi runs off.....:dizzy2:

5. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

ooc// :dizzy2: not quite sure what just happened here...why, it's 1975...We just be trying to keep this post alive! :dizzy2: Does anybody else find that commercial extremely catchy, or is it just me???

in chara/

Some random mongoose asked Meaikoh a question.

"Uh, mongoose mongoose, yeah, mongoose.", she replied absently.

"Guys, you'd better get here soon...I need your help, they stepped up security around Anrai!", said Meaikoh into her walkie-talkie when she was alone.

6. DrunkLeprachaun

Just at that moment a large mongose appears at the door, just in time to catch Meaikoh's message. Meaikoh get's reafy for a fight, but the mongose just takes off his mask.
    "Am I late?" asks DrunkLeprachuan.
    (ooc I don't have a clue what just happened either. But I also don't have a clue about what add you're talking about. You might say I'm clueless.)

7. Stardust Phox

ooc/ Hehe, well don't worry DrunkLeprachaun b/c I dunno what commercial Meaikoh means either. ^^;; But nevermind that.

ic/

Phox blinked several times from her perch on her cloud.

"I wonder...if they even know I'm here—"

"Mongoose wakka COOL yogurt!!"

Phox sweatdropped. She looked down at Random Mongoose 273.

"Mongoose banana cheese thank you mongoose," she said unsurely.

"Heh-heh! Wakka yogurt banana me one mongoose want mongoose," continued RM 273.

"Uh.. Mongoose yogurt small turtle wakka banana yogurt find and kill cheese," Phox informed, nodding afterwards to make RM 273 think she wasn't lying.

"Wakka wakka REALLY mongoose yogurt?!"

Phox nodded.

"Mongoose wakka COOL yogurt!! Cheese banana mongoose I now go mongoose wakka!!"

And off went RM 273.
    "I didn't know... how stupid they were," she muttered into her walkie-talkie. "Don't fear them. They're too stupid to be afraid! Well, at least the ones I've seen so far..."

8. Heero Yui

Heero Yui New Member

CaNt SeE

Guys is this blindfold really nessecary ?? I thought the handcuffs were over doing it but i cant see a damn thing
    *Heero walks into a lampost*
    :bleed:
    Ouch , guys where are you gone ???
    Baka ,Meaikoh,Phox, D-Leprachaun ???

9. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

Anrai was awake, strapped to a chair again (this time in chains), surrounded by guards in a locked room with a very bright light in her face, and was angry as all hell!!

"Listen, guys. I KNOW NOTHING!! NOW LET ME GO YOU SONS OF- @#$%&*&#$$%!@@#$%*&$#%!!!!!!" She continued to curse at them for quite some time.

"Mongoose, mongoose SHUT HER UP!! Wakka wakka cheese." One of the guards said over the cursing, his hands clamped over his ears.

Another random mongoose placed some duct tape over Anrai's mouth, shutting her up.

"Phew! Mongoose, thats better, yogurt wakka."

"Wakka, wakka, ask questions, mongoose, how, cheese?"

"Hmmmmmmm, good point."

Anrai glared at them as they tried tto figure out how to question her without leting her speak.

'This is so stupid...hmm I wonder if the other guys are looking for me? Hmmm, knowing Meaikoh she probably gave them all walkie talkies...so maybe...' Anrai thought, then as the mongooses were still talking, she managed to transform her arm into a robot computer arm.

She then, using her nose :p, she put a tracking signal on. Anyone with a walkie talkie on, would hear a beebing noise that would get louder the closer they got to her. Knowing the mongoose, even if they did have one they would be too stupid to figure it out.

10. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

*running up and down the street, with his walkie off and on his belt*

Baka runs up a lamp post, his mongoose wrappings flapping about in the city breeze. Raising a hand to his forehead he scouts the surrounding area.

Now how does that go again? Bakabakabakabaka-something? Oh wait

CHEESE PUFFS! BANANA BREAD! BOLOGNE BAKA!

That should get those B.A.K.A.s to notice me! :D

11. Dark Kaneda

Dark Kaneda New Member

*walks in with a thompson sub machine gun.........*

12. Musashi

Musashi New Member

Well.....

Musashi points his long and over-exaggerated finger at the Machine Gun, "There will be no weapons in this realm!!" A small beam of light flys out of his large, buluging finger. Suddenly the gun disappears and in it's place a carrot appears. "MYAAAAA" is heard coming from a far away plane. Suddenly Ryo-Ohki appears to devour the carrot. "My friend you have returned" Musashi shouts as he grasps and embraceses his Cabbit friend. "It's Been too long....."

13. Meaikoh

ooc/ No? It's a nikey shoe commercial...ah, n/m. Not quite sure what just happened between kaneda & musashi, but guys, as GM: give me a character description in the out of game thread if you wanna play, please. Random posts like that kinda mess up the game, if ya know what I mean?

in chara/

Meaikoh:"Am I forgetting something? Naw..."

(has a brief giddy vision of Heero.)

Meaikoh:"Hmm...Hey, I'm getting something on my walkie-talkie...(to the rest of the mongooses, loudly,) Mongoose mongoose er privvy banana mongoose toilet cheese!"

ducks into a corner.

Meaikoh:"Guys, do you read me? Meet me in the biggest mongoose tent, I'm getting a signal. I think it's Anrai. It's time to finish this once and for all!"

14. Dark Kaneda

Dark Kaneda New Member

15. DrunkLeprachaun

"I'm there. WAKA WAKA WAKA!" Says DrunkLeprachuan quietly.
    He sneaks off to the Mongoose main tent trying hard to make no sound, but making large clunking sounds anyway. He stops and puts his walkie talkie to his mouth again.
    "Uhh, remind me. Who's Anrai again?"

16. Stardust Phox

"Cheese--I mean, roger," Phox spoke into her walkie-talkie. *Those mongoose people are getting to me.. I thought I'd never see the day.*

"Drunk, Anrai's that little smart-mouth who got kidnapped before. Now let's go..."

And she went off in her little white cloud.

ooc/
    Anyone else think Phox is starting to get predictable? :sweat:

17. Meaikoh

/ooc It's time we make a new adventure so, it's time to rescue Anrai!

in chara/

Meaikoh:"As soon as everybody's here, we put my plan into action."

Meaikoh takes out Akane's hammer.

"It's time to do a little mongoose bashing, yogurt cheese mongoose mongoose pudding...D-oh!"

18. DrunkLeprachaun

"Ya, Let's Roll!" Says DrunkLeprachuan ripping off his Mongoose disguse(he's got stuff on underneath, ya know{ya bunch of hentais}), drawing his big *** sword and turning into Iron.

19. Heero Yui

Heero Yui New Member

*Heero manages to get the blindfold off*
    Biggest tent eh ??
    *Walks into biggest tent*
    Whats in here then ?

20. Meaikoh

/ooc ^^ Okay! Good job!

In chara/

Meaikoh also takes off her mongoose costume reavealing her familiar ~Takashi~ shirt and beige cargo pants.

Meaikoh:"Heheheh, Does a lightsaber count as a random item? Oh well, the next best thing! Ahem:
    I CALL ON GOURRY GABRIEV'S Sword Of Light!!! "