RPG Archives A Manga To Anime RPG (In Game)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Meaikoh, Mar 10, 2002.

1. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

ooc: Okies. ^^ *proudly holds her lifesavers-logo-emblazoned prize*
    ic:

Phox sighs rather loudly.

"Let's just hope this plan of yours proves fruitful," she says. "Oh, and, there are a few other things I'd like to know…"

All this time, she wasn't looking at anyone. Now she turns to Meaikoh.

"Who are you, who are those around us, where are we, why are we here, why am I with all of you to begin with, what this thing about a 'centaur' is, and why are you acting all leaderishly?"

2. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Meaikoh meets Phox's gaze without flinching.

"Okay! To answer your questions:"I'm Meaikoh, hi how ya doing?

I don't really know. I don't really know that yet either. Eh...Don't know that either.

Why are you here?

Centaurs may know something about this and they also make a mean tuna sandwich. And...I don't know. I can't help the way I act. Sorry. So, who are you?"

3. Stardust Phox

Phox gives Meaikoh an even stare, her sapphire eyes expressionless.

"My name is Phox Larimede," she says simply. "Now, what was this about a tuna sandwich? I've grown hungry."

4. Heero Yui

Heero Yui New Member

OOC : Whats going on in here ?? Having trouble ? Need i step in ??:confused:

5. Meaikoh

ooc/ if you're still playing, post, Heero, but or less, we do a pretty godd impression of a fight, neh :p It's characterization. It's the whole 'time of the month' thing, as Gourry puts it.

in chara/

"Well, I do have a tuna sandwich, I think...", said Meaikoh, digging one out of her pocket. Surprisingly, it's not even squashed.

"Here you go, Phox Larimede! I wish that guy would hurry up and hand me his bag."

6. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

"Uh... who are you guys? And where's my coffee? Damn, my head hurts..."
    DrunkLeprachaun looks around and sees the tension building.
    "Now hold on a scond here..."
    He stands tall and looks all smug, but noting happens.
    "Uh... I think we need to go after that horse dude."

7. Meaikoh

ooc/ really guys, I need to know who's still playing!

in chara/

Meaikoh looks at Drunk:

"Neh? Coffee? I don't know about you, but I don't see any Starbucks around here. I might have the stuff to make it, but we have no fire. As for the centaur, we need to make some group decisions."

ooc/ I'm trying to be democratic, but since it looks like there's only us 3 still posting...

8. Stardust Phox

ooc: Such a pitty, since it's been loads of fun... *misses Angel of Light*

ic:
    Phox takes the sandwich and, no one knows how, finished it very quickly.

"Oh... Thank you.." she not very audibly says. Then she sees drunk. "And who might you be, coffee person?"

The word set her mind to thought mode...

"So, we have coffee-making materials?" She blinks and looks around. "So what are you waiting for!? Make some~. If it makes you feel any better, coffee wakes people up... Maybe then we'll remember..."

9. Meaikoh

ooc/ hopefully people will notice that we're talking to 'em eventually. :p

in chara/

"I said we had the stuff, but no magic, no matches, no tinderbox, no lighters equals no fire. Unless one of you has one of these, and I know nobody can use their magic right now, or unless one of you can make fire with sticks and rocks. No coffee. And Lord knows I could use a cuppa."

Meaikoh gets tired of waiting of BakaMattSu and grabs his bag.
    She carelessly tosses aside the extra undies and toothbrush he brought and keeps digging through his bag.

"Hnn. A walkie-talkie. I think we all had one of these in our bags. Hopefully their turned on, cause if they are, all we have to do is call our own walkie-talkies and follow the signal or the sound of us talking on them."

10. Stardust Phox

ooc: Lol, yeah. ^^;
    ic:

Phox grabs some sticks, leaves, and stones and begins to make a fire-- the very old fashioned way.

"What I would give for my telekinesis right now..." she mumbles.

"Walkie-talkies..?" she asks in disbelief, mildly pleased at the smoke rising from the leaves. "I'm only assuming they'd be a distance away... That's actually a good idea. Yes, you do seem to fit the role of leader... for the time being, anyway."

She sat back and admired her... "creation"...

"There. All done. Begin coffee-making."

ooc: Heh... My mom's making coffee right now... ^^;; It smells so good~ ^_^; How ironic~!!

11. Meaikoh

^^

ooc/ lol!

ic/

"Wow! resourceful! Here's the coffee! And I have cream and sugar! It's instant, so this should only take a sec."

Meaikoh puts the coffee in cups and and puts some water to boil. In minutes, the water is boiled and Meaikoh pours the hot water into the cups and the rich aroma wafts out.

"Mmm! First, coffee, then walkie-talkies we're depending on for our survival."

Meaikoh hands everybody a cup and passes around the sugar and cream.

12. Stardust Phox

Phox gratefully (though not gratefully-expressively) takes the coffee and adds sugar and cream as she likes it, inhales the aroma, and takes a long drink from the cup. If she were one to smile, she would have smiled right then and there.

But she's not, so let's move on.

"Powerful beverage, ne?" she asks no one in particular and proceeds to take another sip.

13. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

*just gaining consciousness*

Zounds! 'twas the finest rest I have sampled 'ere the dawn....

*picks himself off the ground and dusts himself, then sees the tea drinking group*

What ho, travellers! I Privy thee to tellest wherefore art thou? It appearest I have taken a bad step, whereupon I have lost mine way...

*recognizes a few items from his bag on the ground*

'twould appearest I have taken a larger step then previous thought...o_O

14. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

DrunkLeprachuan takes a large cup of coffee.
    "Aaaa, that's some good juju. I'm DrunkLeprachaun Hiro, but you's can just call me DrunkLeprachaun. So have you guys said your names? I wasn't paying attention."

15. Meaikoh

ooc/ sorry sorry sorry. I've been away for the week and didn't get to chance to give you guys any notice. Back now. I went to my aunt's country cottage for a week while montreal had a heat wave! ^^

ic/

"Hey, you finally woke up! Hope you don't mind us borrowing your walkie-talkie! But, um, you were kinda sleeping, so I didn't want to wake you up! Why are you talking so funny? Who are ya?"

Meaikoh looks at DrunkLeprauchan.

"You can call me the artist formerly known as Meaikoh. Nah, I'm Meaikoh Takashi! And this is Phox! She's really cool! She can make fire with sticks and rocks!"

"Hey! I'm getting a signal from the walkie-talkie! It's not too far!"

16. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Pleasantries to you DrunkLeprachaun, Meaikoh....and....*scratches his head* what was thouest name again, fair lady?

I talketh funny? However so?

17. Meaikoh

"Um-eth, Gee-eth. Thou talkest like--um-eth a spoony bard and it grindeth on mine nerves---eth.", says Meaikoh, attempting to copy BakaMattSu. "Um, Thee--Thou hasn't told--eth me thy name---eth."

Meaikoh stops '--eth'ing for a moment.

"Guys, we gotta focus! We require sustenance! Not just coffee...although I wouldn't mind getting some more of that. Guys, after you learn each other's name, please help me find the bags!"

18. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

*looks puzzled*

Mine name? ehhhh....'twould appeareth mine has been forgotten to me... :(

Perchance, I have losteth the title uponeth my plummet upon mine head?

Sustinance, nay, whereupon do we stand firstly? It would cater to retrieveth our bearings 'fore suppling.

19. Stardust Phox

ooc: I was wondering about that...^^; Welcome back~

ic:

"Oh, so thou hast forgotten thine name, O medieval wannabe?" Phox says. She immediately drops the medieval tone. "Well, I have a name for you. What say we call you 'Baka' from now on?"

ooc:
    I couldn't help that...^^

20. Meaikoh

ooc/ hehe! I'm one to talk, I went around all day calling my dog Bobby Corwen! I loveth the medieval nonsense! I should be Baka!

Not bad...but can we call him Bobby Corwen no Baka?

Everybody else: "No! Baka will do just fine!"

Uwahee! But I like Bobby Corwen!

ic/

"Baka sounds good to me, especially for someone who so closely resembles a turnip. Hey, if we don't find our packs and rations, can we eat you?"

Baka looks aghast.

"Kidding! You're right, we ought to get our bearings first. Anybodsy know which way north is? Oh and FYI, we should hurry up because these batteries might run out."