RPG Archives A Manga To Anime RPG (In Game)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Meaikoh, Mar 10, 2002.

1. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

"Who's that running straight for us, I wonder??? AHH! Somebody's running straight for us!"

Meaikoh ducked down behind the chocobo. Everything soon degenerates into a general riot. Meaikoh, with Musashi's permission, mounts Carla and whistles sharply.

"Oi! QUIT IT! We should get something done! First, let's go get our packs. Then, I'm gonna try and find out where we are. Do what you want, but first you need the materials to survive. I dont know about you, but I can't seem to use my powers."

OOC: Needed to set off an avalanche. ^o^

2. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

"Stupid non-question," Phox muttered to no one in particular. Of COURSE she thought that by now Meaikoh should've NOTICED that they can't use their powers?

And just who was that person running towards them?

"Well. There's your regular de ja vous -- does anyone besides me have the feeling they've seen that blue haired girl?"

3. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

I saw it dieing so..

Zanza:-
    17 [or 18 years old female -as you like :sweat:]
    Lost and had an amnesia, the only thing she remembers is her name..
    Special powers: Using computers and haking [you wish!! :p] (as long as I just bought my new PC = my sweet sweet labtop!! :D)and Pretty much annoying ^^;

IC:
    While the group went on their way riding on the chocobo, they found a girl laying om the road uncounsious..

4. Meaikoh

OOC:

"WAAAH! I can't take this anymore! I dun even know where I am!"

Meaikoh threw up her hands in the air. She hopped off Carla and almost stepped on somebody lying face down in the road.

"Ack! Who're you?"

5. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

Well, since Anrai wasn't much of a runner and her stamina wasn't any good either, by the time she reached the chocobo her anger died out and was panting heavily.

"You...won't....get...away...." Anrai panted as she tried to catch her breath, her hands resting on her knees.

She then collapsed into a sitting possition, "Damn...this sucks. Hey, what's wrong with you?" she said suddenly, spotting the unconscious girl, not realizing that the girl can't really reply since she was UNCONSCIOUS!!.

(Anrai: hey leave me alone, i'm tired. Besides you're just supposed to write what I do, not critize me.)

(AngelofLight: Sorry, but you have to admit that was kinda stupid)

(Anrai: Shut up!)

6. Zanza

Staff Member

Zanza starts waking up..

*yaawwn* .. o.o .. where am I?? Who are you?? What I am doing here?? What is going on?? Can someone PLEASE tell me!! >.<

7. Tailki

Tailki New Member

A Choocoboo with then runs up to them.
    "Hello! My name is Tailki. May I join you on your quest?"

8. Meaikoh

Meaikoh:"Huh? Sure! It is kind of cramped with everybody on one chocobo...wait! You can talk?!"

OOC: If other people playing this RPG want to keep playing, I'm glad to have one more person aboard, Tailki, but sorry if it goes a bit slow :)

9. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc:Ha Ha! I forgot to put a person on the chokoboo, oh well I'll be a talking chockoboo!!!!!!!!

IC: "Um well do you ALL have to ride me? Oh well yeah I can talk. You see I was bewitched by this sorcerous who said something about some guy, she didn't say a name. Well she gave me the power to speek in exchange for...well what does it matter. So whats going on?"

ooc:...the deepness that is Tailki the talking chockobo...

10. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc:
    I hate to post a million things in one day but I just finished reading the whole story. So I know what is going on now. Let me just fix up my character accordingally.

IC:
    Tailki then noticed Carla and gave a strange chocobo smile.
    "Oh I didn't know you had another chocobo with you. I geuss you all won't have to ride me. I am impressed that she was able to carry you all."
    Tailki then look down at Zanza,
    "Where are you, well your in the dirt! ha, The dirt of Kinilshia. Centours, unicorns, dragons, and chockoboos live in this land. Along with a small number of humans that stumbled upon this land. I just ran away from my village, shunned by the other chocobos for my ability to speek and because of what I lost. I saw you all and thought you could help me find a dragons tear, no not just a dragons tear, one blessed by a unicorn horn, a golden dragons tear. Only this will prove myself to the other Unicorns allowing them to accept me again."

OOC: I thought since I was from this world it would make sence I knew about it so I kinda made some stuff up I hope that's o.k. I also hope everyone is still playing cause if no-one is all my creativness would be wasted :( Anywho...yeah...I done for today, I promise!
    :(

11. Zanza

Staff Member

Zanza stares at the talking chocobo...
    Zanza:.......
    Still stareing..
    Zanza:.......

"Ok, did anyone notice something weird is going on here??" Zanza said while she is still stareing at the chocobo!!

12. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki doesn't notice Zanza's stares and starts to pick at his feathers on his back with his beak.

13. Angel of Light

Anrai catches her breath, all the while listening to the talking chocobo.

She gets up, "Okay, just wait a sec. Who here lost any memory of the past 24 hours or more?"

Everyone raises their hands (except the chocobos of course)

"Hmmm, now who here has a special ability, but now can't use it?"

Some raise their hands.

Anrai crosses her arms and thinks hard, "Okay, either this is all a dream or hallucianation, or something very weird just happened to us. And I want my powers back!!!!" Anrai yelled angrily.

14. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

OOC: I want to strangle you again, Angel. Oooooh, I reeeeally do...^_~

IC:

To avoid an incredibly long paragraph, the obvious will be stated at once:

Phox was frustrated.

"If I had my powers now," she said to the person nearest her, who just happened to be Anrai, "I would MAUL you and HIT you and be really really MEAN to you!"

Anrai looked shocked.

And Phox looked a bit more relieved.

"I want to go home," Phox muttered, not caring that 'home' was a word that carried loads of implications.

15. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki hears the ladys talking and puts his head back up.
    "Excude me but the golden dragons tear may be able to help all of you as well. It may be able to give your powers back and send you home."
    OOC:hello quest time!!

16. Meaikoh

OOC: W007! Sure! Just post a character description, wait for an opening and jump right in!

Looks like I haven't been doing my job as GM...

Quest Time!

IC:

"Hey, Tailki, tell me more about this golden dragon tear!"

Meaikoh looked at Anrai & Phox, looking about ready to go at it.

"Hey! Sure, if you had your powers you might do that, but you don't do you?"

17. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc:...I'm important!! tee hee. Oh cloud18 is cool and i am adding him to my buddy list thing along with mika cause he is in all the RPs I'm in. Hey you read all this story? It took me forever!

IC:
    "Well A dragons tear alone has emendous powers. Thay are also extremly rare for they are created when a dragon cries, dragons are fierce hunters in this world, they don't cry easilly. A golden dragon tear is a dragons tear that was pierced with a unicorns horn, giving it more magical traits. The extent to its powers are unknown they are just too rare! However I am sure we can find one, Weither its a golden dragons tear or a dragons tear which we will then find a unicorn to bless it. We have to find one. I know it will help my people accept me agian and give me back my...my...and give you all back your powers and send you all home. We are not far from a dragons territory however the dragon that lives near here is very fierce amd will not take kindly to use looking for one of its' tears.", Tailki explained.

18. Zanza

Staff Member

A Quest??!! *mutters* If I knew that we will be going on a quest, a dangerous quest, I would have brought my 2 bodygards -.-;
    I am only good at computers.. hmm..

What to do? What to do? What to do ... ?

19. Angel of Light

Anrai glared at Phox, then at Meaikoh, then finally at Taiki.

"Fine. Lets do this. Sure there's a very strong chance we will all get killed, especially with no powers, but I WANT TO GET THEM BACK!!!" Glares daggers at anyone who dares to dissagree with her.