RPG Archives A Manga To Anime RPG (In Game)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Meaikoh, Mar 10, 2002.

1. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

ooc: Another bout of randominity from moi...^^;

ic:

Phox inspects a side of Baka's head. When she withdraws, she points ...north.

"That way. And, before you ask, I found out because there's moss growing on Baka the Turnip. Moss grows on the north side of trees... and turnips, I suppose."

2. Musashi

Musashi New Member

ok........im back

Lord Musashi appears atop his Chocobo Carla and his Mog Joshua beside him. Josh shouts out " Lord Musashi wished to speak to the leader of this establishment!!!"

3. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

ooc/ Time to use my necromancer powers to bring this RPG back to life!!!! Erm...one problem, I'll be away for a week, so I'll be back thursday, I think.

in chara/

Meaikoh almost ignores Musashi, until she spots the chocobo.

"Um, hi. I'm the unofficial leader of 'this establishment'. Can we borrow your chocobo to find our packs?"

Meaikoh doesn't wait for an answer, but pushes Musashi to the floor and motions for Phox, DrunkLeprauchan and BakaMattSu to get on.

4. Musashi

Musashi New Member

OOC: NO ONE STEALS MY CHOCOBO!!!!!
    IC: Lord Musashi snaps his finger and points his over exaggerated finger at Meaikoh, and her cronies. "Carrot" he shouts as the four are suddenly transformed into GIANT CARROTS..... just then across the hill Ryo-Ohki, Musashi-Dono's best friend comes bounding across the hill smiling gleefully. After swallowing whole the carrots, Ryo-Ohki disappears into the sunset... "Thanks my friend, no one steals my Chocobo and walks away....." :D

5. Meaikoh

ooc/ Musashi...erm, you just kinda killed off all the characters...So, I have to do a leetle bit of character control.

in chara/

Ryo-ohki:"Miaul, myaw, merrow! Myaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

Trans.:These aren't real carrots! YUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Ryo-ohki spits out the carrots and a friendly passing cow points an umbrella at them and transforms them all back to their former self.

Meaikoh can't call her own chocobo because her Gysahl greens were in her pack...which she was going to get.

"Damn it! Can't we just borrow your chocobo?"

6. Musashi

Musashi New Member

Ok.....Ill let you have my Chocobo, but we hafta share it...because Carla doesnt like it when other people ride her instead of me....eh Carla

Carla: Kwark <nods>

7. Meaikoh

ooc/ Mkay, I hope everybody doesn't mind but I hafta get this rolling, so more character control until you guys decide to post.
    As GM, I guess its sort of my job, for now.

in chara/

Meaikoh nodded her assent.

"Okay."

Everybody climbs on Carla and they follow the signal from the Walkie-Talkies. The batteries of BakaMattSu's 'talkie grow weak, but following the moss on his head, Phox is able to pinpoint the location with help from Drunk.

8. Musashi

Musashi New Member

IC: Let's go!!! Musashi poinrts his massive, over-exaggerated finger at the sun and they ride off on Carla...

9. Musashi

Musashi New Member

OOC: Remember I am on the Chocobo!!!

10. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

Guess who's back!

ooc/ Sorry it's been a while, they took off the internet more abruptly than I had anticipated and I couldn't warn anyone. Not only that, but it was during the summer and Phox's phonenumber didn't work.

Now I'm back. But how on earth am I going to catch up? Anrai would probably come balzing with her motorcycle and pointed her guns at everyone for leaving her behind! :p But that doesn't work so....I'll use the old fall out of the sky scene...

ic/

Some distance away, the group could see a tiny blue haired figure falling out of the sky at a tremendous speed toward the ground.

"aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHH!!!!"

*THUMP* "ow..."

Anrai slowly sits up and rubs the huge bump on her head, it was the size of a watermelon. She looks around but nothing looks familiar. Come to think of it, she can't even remember how she got here in the first place.

"Where the hell am I and how I get here?"she mumbled to herself, "I remember several men in weird costumes, some ninja idiots...a man with a white box for a head and an intelligent banana. Also, some crazed weasel...or was it a mongoose?....a ferret?"

She shook her head violently, "It must've been some crazy dream."

The teen got up and looked around more clearly....

/ooc She's somewhere on the road to where the packs are, you should cross her path soon enough.
    Also, I'm giving life to this Rpg since I no longer have an active EQ account and can no longer use the Rplaying forums. This is now my only chance for some online rpying, so wake up!!!!

11. Meaikoh

OOC: No prob! I was so sad when I thought meh poor thread died! Great to have you back! Not quite sure how to get the game going again, but we can work it out!

12. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

*climbs his way over everyone else on the Chocobo to position himself near Phox*

Fair lady, whilst your tongue speaketh with harsh tone, I wager thee to haveth quoth worse in days of yore past. I wouldeth alsoeth decalreth that thee are quite an example of beauty. Privy tell me thy name which thee has yet to bestoweth to mineself? Perchance it shall help further mine self identity?

13. Musashi

Musashi New Member

IC: Well, Bakamattsu, I never knew how much you cared :bleed2:. I dont know if I should blush or just run away......Maybe I should run.....or GLOMP YOU!!!!! <pulls out Key Blade> WITH THIS!!!! <slashes at BMS> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

14. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

DrunkLeprachaun suddenly blinks and looks dazled. "Sorry, I was asleep, I miss anyhing? Was it just me, or was there a tiny blue haired figure falling out of the sky at a tremendous speed toward the ground over there? No?"

15. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

ooc/ [ooc does stand for out of character, right? ^^;]
    These were the longest 3 hours oO!!
    let's see, I read from the first page till the end, and I am going to join in this little RPG :D
    Well, I don't want my presious 3 hours go a waste!! :p

let's see, if you guys are going to continue in this 2nd world, I am ready, but if you are going to go back to your world -as long as Anrai came back-, i'll think of something later :bleed:

-Thanx :)

16. Meaikoh

OOC: okay :) I won't ask you to find the original thread and post your character there @_@ anyway, thanks for your help keeping it alive, everyone :) :) :) (And OOC is out of character :))

IC:

"Yeah, what was that? Hmm, but we have all these packs...Musashi, can Carla carry it all? We should go investigate, when people fall from the sky. And we still don't know where this is..."

17. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

ic: *kinda just lays there limp and kabobed...*

ooc: umm...is there any control on what can or cannot happen? Mu, was it not enough to make me a carrot? Now I'm being slashed? Is your character psychotic or just touched in the head? o_O

18. Heero Yui

Heero Yui New Member

*Heero appears in a flash of lightning still wearing his blindfold from where u guys left him*
    ic: Huh ?? erm .... where the hell am i now , i cant see , anyone there ???

ooc: hehe , cant believe this thread is still goin

19. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

ooc: Myeh, leave it to Angel-chan to wake everyone up... *mumble* ...she does this to me all the time... *mumble* Eheh! ^_^ Angel-chan, suki yo! ^^;; Ahaa...^__^;;

ic:
    Phox gives Musashi a nuggy-punch while sweatdropping. "Baka was talking to ME, you...person." And, addressing Baka, she says, "I called you Baka. B-A-K-A. Baka."

And having said that, she looks at everyone suspiciously, petting a part of the chocobo's back all the while.

ooc: Yes, leave it to me to be unproductive -- darn those muses. ^^;

20. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

/ooc The power of my presence...hehehhe....

/IC

Anrai looked around and spots a large yellow animal some fifty yards away with a lot of people crammed on it.

"Wow, this is weird..." Anrai mutttered. "These people may be dangerous, maybe I should be prepared."

She tried to change forms, but nothing happened.

"Huh? What! Not only don't I remember how I got here, now my powers are gone! Grrrr....maybe these people have something to do with this!" growled Anrai and she started to run toward the overloaded chocobo, looking very angry.