RPG Archives A Manga To Anime RPG (In Game)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Meaikoh, Mar 10, 2002.

1. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

Action. Finally. ^^;

Phox's cloud expands while she pulls off her mongoose costume, and with no reason whatsoever since she's fully dressed in her adventurer attire. She refuses to get off the cloud even when inside the tent.

"Fuu's sword at its final stage!"

And the long, green-hilted sword appears in her hands.

"It's much lovelier up close."

2. Dark Kaneda

Dark Kaneda New Member

*walks back after posting identity stuff still rather annoyed at musashi for destroying his thompson... pulls out a peanut butter sandwich and forgets to wipe hands then looks for somewhere to wipe them..... smears peanut butter all over tents*

3. Musashi

Musashi New Member

More Action and Character Descripitions

OOC: My character is Musashi,
    he has an over exaggerated finger, and can transform anything into whatever he wants. He is in control,of all anime characters and can call upon them as he pleases.

IC: I need food.
    Musashi points his massive, bulbus, finger at a sign post. "Sandwich!!!!" he shouts. suddenly the sign post disappears and its place a sandwich. NUM he eats it quickly.:p

4. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

/ooc hmm...okay then. But I have to at least put some guidelines, Musashi. ^^ So let's say...you can't transform anything living into something dead, like say, an enemy, and you can't transform inanimate objects into living things, except if it's in the shape of something alive, or has already been alive (i.e: Dinosaur bones)

And you have to be within...30 feet to transform them. Okay, I guess that's all.

in chara/

Meaikoh looks around, waiting impatiently for the others. She smiles as Phox arrives. Outside there's quite a ruckus, somebody was putting stuff on the tent and somebody else was yelling about a sandwich.

She looks around at everybody.

"If that's everybody, it's time to show our skills! I found out that Anrai's tent is the next one over! Let's go!"

5. Stardust Phox

"Finally," Phox says matter-of-factly. "Fun."

She floats a bit lower, to be at level with (almost) everyone, and stalks (so to speak) out the tent door.

"It's safe… Let's go…"

Every time she moves her sword abruptly, that awesomely cool pulling-sword-out-of-sheath/sword-cutting-through-cloth sound is heard. So she does it a few times.

"I really do love this sword…" Her eyes glisten in a dreamy manner as she stares at it. Then she snaps back and looks serious. Again.

6. Meaikoh

Meaikoh follows Phox outside, then rushes into the tent.

To her disappointment, they're all asleep, but she really wants to use the Sword Of Light, so she pokes one in the tail.

"Hai! Get up!"

The mongoose just flops over onto his back.

"HAI! GET UP!"

Suddenly, mongooses are scurrying everywhere.

"That's better!"

7. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

DrunkLeprachuan piles in with his huge sword swining like a pendulum of doooooooom. Bodies scatter everywhere, many being crushed by those fleeing his wrath.
    "Die You Mongoose scu-"
    The word is cut short as he looks up and sees a large sign.
    "Otakon 2002"
    "****. Eh, sorry folks, wrong place. Heh, easy mistake."
    With that, he runs out before someone calls the cops.

8. Stardust Phox

Phox pauses to wonder if magic is included with the sword, then just shrugs and raises it to strike. A mongoose or two are stu~nned by the longness of it.

ooc: Is magic included? ^^;

9. Meaikoh

/ooc Yes! Of course magic is included! Um..Anrai, could you just sorta meet up with us so we can get outta the mongoose tents.

Heheh, poor Otakus at Otakon!

in chara/

"I'm going after Anrai! Look! There she is!"

10. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

*INSPIRATION!*

*Just about to lose all hope, BMS suddenly remembers he was given a walkie-talkie.

He thumbs the switch, hoping it's the ON button...*

Oi, Muushi-Muushi? Yelllloooow?

11. Stardust Phox

ooc/ Oh, about Anrai, apparently her mother kept her word about not paying the bills this month... I haven't seen/heard from her in awhile, AND she's not been posting at the EverQuest forum. (Believe me, she LOVES that place) So I think she won't be around for awhile.....

We could, y'know, duplicate the adventure, add complications, go to a whole other world...???

12. Meaikoh

ooc/ Hmm, I guess so. We have to discuss our options. We can

a) character control Anrai until she gets back

But I don't find that very fair.

b) duplicate the adventure and add complications, go to a whole other world.

If BakaMattSu would duplicate the thread for us, please, only put a little 2 next to it of something.

c) Go forward on a new adventure, then when Anrai gets back, explain how we all got out of there afterwards.

I like this option. It's pretty complicated tho...It's like Present, then Past...kinda like some authors do when writing. Or

d) (Your Suggestions Here)

13. DrunkLeprachaun

I like C. You could do some kind of fade to white. And we could all have lost our memories. And we'd be all going around trying to figure out what really happened. That'd be cool. Or maybe something else. I'm easy.

14. Stardust Phox

Yeah, C seems reasonable.

OR...

D) We could go to Cephiro!! ^_^;;; And... erm.. save the world from... from... (*note to self: bug Angel of Light for not having bought ALL of Rayearth 2*)........erm.........the Mongoose Emperor....no wait......

^^; Still, C seems like the best option to me. I'm sure Angel won't mind. (*prays her mum pays the bills next month*)

15. Meaikoh

ooc/ We go with option C! I like Drunk's idea, and even tho we won't exactly go to Cephiro...who knows?

in chara/

All the mongooses have now been knocked out, but otherwise unharmed.

Suddenly, Gourry's Sword Of Light is heating up in Meaikoh's hands.
    Ignoring it, Meaikoh turns around to congradulate everybody,

"Great! Anrai will be okay now! We can go!"

Meaikoh accidentally nudges BakaMattsu with the Sword of Light, who hits Phox who...so on and so forth, hits Drunk... An electrical current flows through the Sword, and a bolt of blue energy hits Meaikoh in the head, knocking her out.

When Meaikoh awakes, everybody is lying on the ground around her, unconscious.

"Where did the mongoose tents go?"

Suddenly, Meaikoh sees a flash of blue hide.

"What the--was that a centaur? Where is this place?"

16. Stardust Phox

/ooc: Cool. ^_^

ic/
    The first thing that should have gone through Phox's head when Matt bumped into her was, 'I am going to hurt him even more severely than the last time!' However, she barely had time to blink, since it happened so quickly and she bumped into whoever was behind her. Fuu's sword must've hit her head (the blunt side, of course) because she blacked out almost instantly.

Phox struggles with herself as she sits up, rubbing the side of her head with one hand, grasping the hilt of Fuu's sword with the other. She looks at all the unconcious people. Then she hears Meaikoh.

"What the--was that a centaur? Where is this place?"

The thought makes her glad that she's got Fuu's sword, magic and all.

ooc/ So we're in another place… Do we know each other, though?

17. DrunkLeprachaun

"Ow, my bloody head."
    DrunkLeprachaun sits up and looks around.
    "Uh... what happened to all the mongosieseseses? Uh... what's this about a centaur?"
    /ooc I was just wondering who is actualy still playing this, so if you are, make a post(even if you think it's pointless filler)
    Also, to expand scenario c, wouldn't it be cool if we all lost whatever powers we had, to make it more interesting? It's up to Meaikoh, though.

18. Meaikoh

ooc/ Okay, Drunk, first I want you to tell me how you're reading my mind! All bow to DrunkLeprauchan, for he is your king! ;)

Okay! Any suggestions you have, I'm going to intergrate pretty much all of them. Basically because you have such great ideas.
    I'm gonna let you all in on a little secret: I'm winging it here!
    Well, I have some ideas, but they happen in accordance with your posts, so everybody is important.

Post if you're playing! But, if you've posted withing the last 2 weeks, I assume you're still playing.

Now, then, should we know each other...I don't think so, but they'll be some clues. I think we'll know each other, up until we started the RPG, but nothing more.

in chara/

"Hey, it's chilly. I'm going to light a fire.", said Meaikoh, setting up a fire place with rocks to accept the fire.

"Crimson mother, I call upon your power...Fira~!", called Meaikoh. No result.

"Huh? What? Fira~! It's not working!"

Everybody seems to be staring at Meaikoh.

"Who are you guys? Are you guys blocking my magic? Grrr! No matter, I'll do it the old-fashioned way.", said Meaikoh, reaching for match.

"Whaaa-at? Where are my supplies?"

Looks accusingly at everybody.

19. Stardust Phox

ooc: Er… ^^; New environment. This is good, since I've yet to do something like this in a fic…

ic:
    Phox shoots a glare in Meaikoh's general direction.

"Maybe it was the bloody centaur you were hollering about earlier," she says icily.

ooc: Okay, another dumb question…*blush*…if we lost our powers, does that mean even the innate (inate?) powers we started with? And did our supply kits go bye-bye too?? *sniffy* Fuu's sword…

20. Meaikoh

ooc/ Well, actually, I think we have our packs, they're just not currently with us. Assume they've been lost in the fall, k? Except for the following people who get to keep their packs:

BakaMattSu

GentatsuNoZanshi (assuming you're still playing, :))

And that's it, because we still do need to survive.

As for innate abilities...we've lost them. But, that doesn't mean we can't do anything about it...

in chara/

"Well, maybe it is the 'bloody centaur I was hollering about' before. It's obvious that's something's inhibiting my magic! As for the supplies...looks like that guy over there still has his supplies..."

Meaikoh sits down to think for a moment.

"Got it! Hey, you there, let me look through your pack...please."