RPG Archives A Manga To Anime RPG (In Game)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Meaikoh, Mar 10, 2002.

1. Heero Yui

Heero Yui New Member

ooc: Game has died ?? I think so , better get this rollin again meaikoh before you has no one else left playing , it was good at the start with the whole community spirit thing in the werehouse, but now its just you and angel talking (dare i say it?) shite , so get everybody involved again and it will be good , :D

2. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Hey! Where is everybody going? Wait for me!!

*starts running on foot after them down the street, his backpack bigger than his whole body but not slowing him at all...*

3. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Meaikoh takes out her first random item and it turns out to be an obscure microphone that was used in one of the Ranma music videos. Stops following for a moment and gets up on a park bench that just happened to be there. Turns up the volume.

Meaikoh:"HEY! YOU GUYS, YOUR FRIEND NEEDS YOU! WAKE UP AND SMELL DRUNKLEPRACHAUN'S COFFEE! EVERYBODY MEET ME AT THIS PARK BENCH! RIGHT NOW!"

/OOC Okay! Thanks for the tip, Heero! It's time to get this RPG stuck in people's head like a catchy tune!

4. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

ooc: Sorry for the outage… :shy:
    ic:

Phox drifts over to the park bench.

"You needn't be so loud…" She looks around and realizes she is wrong. Phox sweatdrops.

"Do pardon me. You do need to be so loud. I'll help you."

She clears her throat and closes her eyes. Her hair barely lifts as she telekinetically hauls everyone over to the park bench. Afterwards, she seems a bit tired from the effort.

"All right now, leader," she says. "Tell us your plan to rescue Anrai."

5. Meaikoh

Meaikoh opens her mouth to say something, then stops, then opens it again, then stops.

Meaikoh:"Eheheh, um..."

(Cricket noises) ^.^;

Meaikoh clears her throat.

Meaikoh:"We are going to rescue Anrai, by, um, putting...mongoose...costumes on, on yeah, here's a good one!

We're going to put mongoose costumes on, all of us, except...Heero! We are going to learn their dialect in the time it takes to get to wherever B.A.K.A HQ is and then pretend that...Heero is our prisoner. He will then help Anrai escape.

Uh, yeah! And we're going to find B.A.K.A HQ by...

Do you think they're listed? Somebody get me the yellow pages!"

6. Heero Yui

Heero Yui New Member

Great plan meaikoh:sweat:
    So eerrrr..... are you gonna handcuff me or somthing ??
    Where we get the mongoose costumes ??

7. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

You sure you want Heero to be the bait... I think he's the one most likely to pass for a mongoose! :p

In all seriousness, I suppose he has a point though...it's not like we can just walk up to a 24-hour mongoose dress shop...

B.A.K.A....B.A.K.A.....

*scratches head*

That name seems awfully familiar to me...

8. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

DrunkLeprachaun speeds down the road on his bike towards the warehouse.
    "What am I doing here? Crap I must have taked a wrong turn somewhere."
    He shakes his fist in anger.
    "Grrrrr. I'm very Angry."

9. Stardust Phox

Phox falls off her cloud in the shock of it all. Her arm twitches, but she gets on the cloud again when she recovers.

"Fine… I'll… dress up," she agrees. "However! I must not be denied my cloud."

She looks around again.

"As for their location…" She spots an address book and brings it to her seat in the cloud. Flipping to the yellow pages, she looks for some suspicious ad and—voila!—finds one!

" 'B.A.K.A.: Big Anime Killers Association. We fulfill all your otaku killing needs.' Well… that's a giveaway…"

She hands the book to Meaikoh and points to the ad.

"They're obviously very proud of their anti-otaku-ness. I'd say they're the culprits!"

10. Meaikoh

Meaikoh:"Because of your earlier exploits, I figure Heero is the one with the most chance of success. And can you believe they're listed? As for costumes..."

Meaikoh smiles sheepishly.

"Does anybody know how to sew? And of course, keep your cloud...if you know how to sew, eheheh..."

(Meaikoh takes out a mongoose-like material that she had covered her bag with, and takes a need and thread from her pockets. These are non-anime items, so they don't count as random items)

Meaikoh:"My motto, always be prepared! I'm sure glad I listened to mom when she told me to bring thread, even if I didn't know how to sew. Her reasoning was the I could always stab somebody with the needles and tie them up with the thread."

(handles the mongoose-like material)

Meaikoh:"And Ox said I was crazy for carrying around the scarf his dog gave me for christmas...Eww! Wait a minute, is this thing even a scarf? Arggh! I don't want to know! Please! Doesn't anybody know how to sew?"

11. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

Just having fun with it! Now...The Amazing Adventures of Anrai, the dark blue cat!!

"OOO, What a cute kitty!"

Anrai woke up to the anoying sound of a five-year old voice. She looks up just in time to see a small child with golden hair before being smashed to the little girl's chest,

"I'm going to take you home with me!" Excaimed the child before skipping away with Anrai crushed in her arms.

"MEEOOW!" (Blasted kids!!)." Anrai thought to herself.

She then sunk her teeth into the girl's arm, "OWWWW!" The girl dropped the "kitty" and Anrai was free once again...

"Hey what's wrong little girl?" A nearby guy asks, followed by two of his friends.

"The...kitty bit me!" The girl wailed and the three men, who were huge compared to Anrai, glared at the dark blue kitten.

"Oh really? Well we'll show it some matters." The man said as he rolled up his sleeves.

Luckily, Anrai got a small head start before the three guys started chasing her.

Meanwhile...

"Mongoose, mongoose, I can't believe you lost her, mongoose, bannana!"

"Mongoose, Yeah well, wakka, wakka, How was I supposed to know, Yogurt!!"

"Wakka, wakka, How many dark blue cats are there in the world, banana, wakka, you idiot, mongoose!"

Five mongoose soldiers were sent out to search the city for their missing hostage while the mongoose brothers were punished for their mistake.

"Mongoose, kitty, kitty, yogurt. Where are you, banana, mongoose, kitty!"

12. Stardust Phox

Handy dandy Foxy-chan!

Phox rolls her eyes.

"Who needs the ability to sew when you have advanced telekinesis??"

She lays back in her cloud and makes the needles move and sew and stich—

"OW!"

—and hurt her at least once; and then POOF! We have our lovely mongoose costumes! She makes hers fly to her and sits up.

"I'm not putting on mine 'til everyone puts on theirs.... I don't want to look like an idiot alone."

13. Meaikoh

Meaikoh:"UNDERSTANDABLE!"
    ***Feedback***

Meaikoh:"oops, I was still talking into the mike, heheh."

Meaikoh puts her mongoose costume on and looks it over.

"Hey? Where did I go, why is there a mongoose in my place? Good job Phox! This costumes are great! Well, they're great is you like looking like a mongoose. Um, so, everybody, get your costumes on, and then it's to make like a mongoose and wakka! Practice your mongoose talk."

Meaikoh sits down on the bench.

"Mongoose mongoose baka cheese mongoose...(mutter, mutter, mongoose, yogurt...)"

14. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun puts on his costume.
    "Oooo, this makes me look so muscular."
    DrunkLeprachaun flexes his muscles.
    "Damn, I'm sexy.

15. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

*puts his on, and it droops and sags all over the place*

I think you ended up making mine a little too big...but I like it this way. Much roomier! :D

Now how does that go again?

Baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka mongoose?

16. Stardust Phox

Phox sighed, little cloud forming with the air she breathed out.

"I think Anrai was the most sane one with us…" she muttered. "Aw, why’d she have to go and get herself kidnapped!"

17. DrunkLeprachaun

Boink

"Well, I'm not hanging around here anymore. I'm off to find these BAKA people. Yes." says DrunkLeprachaun speeding off on his bike again.

18. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

/ooc Sorry I haven't posted lately, been very busy. :)

The three guys stopped next to a bunch of trashcans,

"Where did the it go? I know its around here somewhere!"one of the guys said before running again.

A few minutes after the men left, a loud ruckus came from one of the trashcans. Its lid slowly opened slightly and Anrai's eyes looked to see if the coast was clear. She then removed it completely and stepped out, back in human form.

"Hahahaha! You'll never catch me!" Anrai yelled and stuck her tongue out in the direction where the guys had run off to.

She was about to turn away, when a can of something was sprayed in her face and she promptly fell uncouncious.

"Damn, she's caused one hell of a mess of trouble." One of the mongooses soldiers said as he lifted Anrai's shoulders.

"Yeah, and she's heavy!" another mongoose soldier said as he lifted her feet and began carrying her to the car nearby.

Unknown to them, as they put Anrai into the car, and the group led by Meaikoh that they were just across the street from eachother...

19. Meaikoh

ooc/ Grr! This is peeving me off! My computer (or possibly M2A, but my fave site wouldn't do this!) keeps logging me out of my account, so I can't post! Is there anything I can do for that, anyone?I found the solution, :( I can't post if I use an e-mail link! Waaah! I'm so lazy :p

IN Chara/

Meaikoh follow closely after DrunkLeprauchaun, barely registering a car on the other side of the street, seemingly headed in the same direction as them. Meaikoh quickly dismissed this when they passed by heaven, I mean, when they passed by the biggest anime store known to otaku kind.

"Woah...", said Meaikoh, already stopped in her tracks, nose pressed against the glass.

The rest of the group passed by, not noticing anything because their peripheral vision was impared by the mongoose costumes.

Somebody tapped Meaikoh's shoulder.

"Hey, mongoose, cheese, you, we found the hostage, come back, mongoose, mongoose, to HQ now, mongoose."

Meaikoh turned her head. It was a mongoose!

"Um, cheese mongoose, mongoose yogurt, yessir, mongoose, pudding!"

The mongoose smiled.

Meaikoh stopped for a minute & took out a walkie-talkie, hoping to reach somebody who had the sense to turn theirs on.

"Guys, turn back and head to the giant anime store, over. The mongoose costumes are really good, cause they msitake me for one of them, over. Headed to their HQ now, over. Follow my directions, over.", whispered Meaikoh. "I really hope they heard me..."

20. Stardust Phox

Phox catches the message and goes to the source, floating on her cloud. (Stubborn, isn't she?^^)

"I didn't think the costumes were that good..."

And silently, from within her costume, she begins to practice the mongoose language...

"Mongoose, mongoose, DIE, banana, cheese, wakka, NOW, mongoose, wakka." She nods to herself. "That's simple enough."

And so she continues to follow along silently...