RPG Archives A Manga To Anime RPG (In Game)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Meaikoh, Mar 10, 2002.

1. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

OOC:

Actually, we use both. You don't have to go too far back in the posts to see most people are missing their powers if they had any. Also, we had weapons, plus 7 anime items that were in the knapsacks, which we just found before.

As for the rest of it, it's by choice, some people have their own weapons already, some have magic, and some have a bit of both.

Only, not right now ^_________^;

2. Meaikoh

OOC:

Yes, it's cool! ^_^; You don't have to come to me for every little decision. Use your judgement! I mean, heck, you can have a pet rhinoceros if you want!

3. Tailki

Tailki New Member

OOC:we havent actially entered the dragons territory have we.
    IC:Tailki stops running in front of a row of trees in the middle of a small forest. "This is as far as anyone I know have dared to travel, for beyound this tree the Dragon is in control, It is the Dragons Territory and I don't think it likes visitors." Tailki slowly proceeds onto the other side of the trees, stops for a moment and looks behind him, looks back in front of him and stands for a moment, relising that he hasn't died yet he continues to find the dragons nest.

4. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Well, here we go guys, take a deep breath and say your prayers..
    I found out that these dragons are very short tempered ones, and seriously damage with their claws, so be carefull guys..

Well, that's much as I can give and go, now you guys are on your own .. Take Care :)

5. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"A weakness that I know of only is when a dragon sleeps, if you are extremly quit one is able to sneak about in their den, steal their eggs, or their tears."

6. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

"Yes, you are right Tailki. This is the only weakness I found.. we probably should act carefully and so quiet!"

7. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

Time for Anrai to mess with you guys! :p

Anrai, who apparently didn't hear a thing Zanza said, marched ahead and yelled angrily at the very top of her lungs,

"WHERE ARE YOU, YOU STUPID DRAGONS?!!! COME OUT AND FIGHT! AND BRING YOUR DAMN TEARS WITH YOU!!!!"

Apparently, Anrai's on edge.

"I"M NOT SCARED OF YOU, YOU DAMN COWARDS!!!@"

8. Tailki

Tailki New Member

As Anrai yelled birds suddenly flew through the tops of the trees and everyone who did hear Zanza shushed her all at the same time.

9. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

OOC: I am very much prepared to both hug and choke you, Angel -- I'll bet you're really glad school's out...^_~

IC:
    Phox was sitting on the branch of a tree, watching from a safe distance, waiting for the right time to sneak up to the dragons when suddenly...

"WHERE ARE YOU, YOU STUPID DRAGONS?!!! COME OUT AND FIGHT! AND BRING YOUR DAMN TEARS WITH YOU!!!!"

...Anrai yelled...

"I"M NOT SCARED OF YOU, YOU DAMN COWARDS!!!"

...and rather massive birds flew out of the trees, one of them knocking down the white-haired teenager. She joined everyone in shushing the blue-haired girl, except she added a few choice words which the narrator dares not repeat.

Well...Phox was very angry... That's all that will be said...

10. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

Anrai glared at her companions, "Don't you dare shush me!!!!" AND WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME!!" she furiously yelled at Phox.

(I suggest you use a better way to shut her up right about now....)

11. Tailki

Tailki New Member

OOC: yes.

IC: Tailki was ready to shush Anrai again when he heard something running towards them.
    "Wait, everyone quite I heard something approaching, behind you Anrai."

12. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

Phox squinted to see who or what was coming.

"It looks like..." she began, and then frowned as she finished, "a flying koala bear."

She looked around at the sudden silence and was met with disbelieving looks. She shrugged.

"What?! There can be flying koalas!"

Nobody moved.

"Fine, fine, I'll take another look."

And when she did...
    "Egads! It's -- a warrior! ...yay..."

13. Meaikoh

OOC: Look, up in the sky, it's a flying koala, no, it's a plane, no, it's A WARRIOR!!! Lol ^______________________^x

The GM-sama

IC:

Meaikoh, dryly:"Egad???"

But, sure enough, someone who could not be mistaken for anything else but a warrior had landed before them.

14. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"Carla I'll protect you!", Tailki said standing in front of the other chockobo.