RPG Archives A Samurai's journey

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by KenshinSamuraiX, Feb 6, 2003.

1. Im Kenshin this is my prolouge I used to be a hitman but ever scince my last fight ive decided to only defend the helpless and on my journey i picked up a few friends this is my story and theirs also so sit back and feel free to join.

2. Chapter 1

As i heal my battle wounds I sit in the back of the bar with a disguise on not sure if others had already known my near defeat I guess I'm lucky to be alive.
    Kenshin: Thanks for the drink bartender I'm off.
    After the drink I decided to tke up a call from a helpless litlle girl as i was walking out i saw a group of theives picking on her. Now normally i would just let the authorities take care of it but to be quite honest Ifelt like fighting of these thugs just to help this small child
    Kenshin:you know its not nice to pick on small children
    The thieves just looked at me and made threats sayin Quote if i were to interfere with their business that they would kill me as well
    Kenshin:well then I'd like to see you try Pulling out my sword they charged at me with their weapons high in the air
    Kenshin:3....2....1...NOW!!!!
    I dodge their multiple attacks by jumping right behind them and then i attack them killing them one by one until a mysterious figure appears in the shadows
    Kenshin:Who goes there?!

3. The adventure begins.....

4. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

A teenage girl (looking alot like my avartar) wearing tanned leather battle gear appeared. Her face was covered with a black cloth the obscured her nose and mouth. Her eyes narrowed, "you are good. Little samurai." And without warning she lunged at Kenshin. Her samurai sword seemed to slash through midair as Kenshin expertly dodged her, but a line of red soon appeared on his cheek.
    The girl sheathed her sword and stood up, but didn't turn to face Kenshin, "Oh my. I've drawn blood from you already. That wasn't much of a challenge. But someday you may be a challenge for me."
    She lifted her sword so that it was sparkling in the light, and the thin line of Kenshin's blood was clearly visible, "but my blade thirsts for blood. And it hungers still for flesh..." She turned to Kenshin, it was obvious from the shape of her eyes that she was smiling under the mask, "Don't go bleeding anytime soon, my sword hungers for your blood, and plenty of it..."
    And the girl jumped high in the air and vanished....

5. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

A man in a blue uniform appears and investigates the area.

Man : I thank you for taking care of these fiends, but what did that girl have to do with you? The Shinsen Gumi is searching for her, oh and my name is Nagakura Shinpachi.

OOC: ne, ne.. doesn't Kenshin get his first scar from Tomoe? XD And also my character Nagakura was the captain of the second troup in Japanese history ;) (Saitoh was the 3rd).

6. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

OOC: Told ya, half the threads I check, I end up joining...I hope that novelty wears off soon... Do I need a bio for my character? I'm going to go straight to IC, hope nobody minds.

IC:

Yuri swept the floor behind the bar. This wasn't her regular job, but the tavern's owner was a friend of hers, and he needed help.

She finished sweeping the floor. "I'm going to go have a drink now."

7. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

ooc: Hope nobody minds if I just join in and before I do I just want to Say that Rourni Kenshin is the best Japanese Anime I've ever seen!!!!

ic: Athena was also a travelling Wander repenting for her part of the bloodshed by trading in her samauri sword for a reverse blade as well and protecting innocent souls and doing what is right. She saw Kenshin and went to leave, she knew that Kenshin was more of a match for anyone here and knew so herself, firsthand as they were once partners in the revolution alone as well as friends. She knew if he saw her he may stop her and ask her useless questions, that he would.

ooc: I hope you don't mind that I took the liberty for that sort of background if you do I'll just change the post.

8. Karmi

Karmi New Member

Then out of nowhere, a man with a blue kimonio and two strange looking knives appears and asks Kenshin if he just saw a teenage girl run past her a few minutes ago. "My name is Sharji Kajincik."

9. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

The Girl, who was called Mitzuu, sat in the trees, examining the line of blood on her sword, which she was drying in the sun.
    She remembered the words of her grandfather;

"My dearest granddaughter, the honour of our family rests now in your hands. Your brother's tragic death has left me without a worthy heir to lead our family to our goal."
    He had placed his hands on her shoulders, "the samourai are dying out, but I will not let their brave swordsmanship die with them. Neither will you."
    He had then placed the long, curved blade that had been pulled from her brothers cold, dead fingers into her hands. "Go now..."
    "But grandfather! Where do I go? What do I do?"
    "Do not return home until your brother's sword is stained with blood. But you must not kill. For that is the true challenge.
    When you return with a red blade, I shall be satisfied that I have a worthy heir, and that we can begin our new lives by starting our own swordsmanship school."
    She had been terrified, "But I can barely wield a sword! I don't even have a style!"
    "Then learn one! The blood of a swordsman is in your veins!"

She had followed her grandfathers orders, she had wandered Japan, spying on various schools, practicing alone, slowly learning the ways of a swordsman. Until her very own style had been developed. It was mostly speed and defence, with a little raw force thrown in, a deadly combination.

But that had all been two years ago.
    About a quarter of the edge of her sword was now red with dried blood. She had killed no one, only left thin cuts that would not even scar a child.
    Her mind turned to Kenshin, he had been good, but not a challenge. But she longed to fight him again...

10. Athena

Suddenly Athena stopped cold in her tracks... she felt evil at work and decided to stay and keep an eye on Kenshin, just in case and ran off to find a place to stay.

11. Karmi

Karmi New Member

well i will go and search for her if i must. throws smoke bomb and dissappers.

12. Athena

Athena went into a hotel and after finding the price was higher then it would to go and actually pay rent to a landlord she went off to find a place with a room for rent. She was walking and so deep in thought that she walked straight into someone.
    ooc: Okay some one jump in here and be this person, kay.

13. Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel New Member

oooo! Can that be me? I'll just assume your gonna say yes...

Karu walked, lost in thought to nowhere imperticular. She needed to get out and think, alone. Kenshin had left a week ago without a trace. She thought for sure he had made a home for himself at the dojo with everyone and wasn't planning on leaving, especially without telling anyone. Would he ever come back? She didn't want to be alone again.
    'How could he be so selfish and just leave us like that? He won't get away with it!'
    Just then, she colided with someone, it was unexpected and she almost fell but was able to regain her balance. She looked around to see who it was she ran into and was suprised to see an old friend on the ground.
    "Athena, what are you doing here?" she asked, holding out her hand

I hope I didn't mess it up.:( I'm new to this RPG thing so tell me if I do something wrong.

14. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

Mitzuu was practicing a slicing technique when she heard someone walking in the woods.
    "Damn that Sharji. He's more persistent than I'd expected..."
    Mitzuu hopped down onto the grass and soundlessly ran towards the untidy group of hills nearby.
    The wind was sending the grass moving in waves across the tallest hill when Mitzuu came across a hole. It was certainly man made.
    She then remembered the story that the wives of the village told their children on stormy nights...
    "If you don't eat all your rice. And you don't go to sleep. Then the man in the Black cloak will come from the hill and slice you in half while you sleep. He wanders the town at night, searching for naughty children..."
    Mitzuu smirked. Its ridiculous, She told herself.
    But she fell silent when she heard a mans footsteps inside. She pressed her ear to the ground, she heard him sit down...
    Mitzuu realised that this could be the worthy opponent for whom she searched. She threw a smoke bomb down into the hole, where it exploded, and then she jumped down into the hole, which was nearly too small for her, but she was, luckily, only thirteen, and had not yet fully grown.
    When she landed on the soft earth she held her sword in a defensive position. "Come out and fight Creature!"

15. Karmi

Karmi New Member

<"So you want to play the hard way, lets go."> Sharji thought to himself. Then He muttered: "Flying Dragon of the north, giude me towards her." Out of his hands flew a dragon made if wind. It pointed to the cave which she was hidden in. <"You're trapped now.> He rhought. then he followed the dragon towards the cave. He ran to the hill where smoke blew out freely of the man-made hole.<"She must be down there."> Thought Sharji. He pulled out his mini knives which were dimond tipped, and jumped down the hole ready for combat.

16. Athena

"Karu!! I'm actually looking for a place to stay, how's your dojo doing?" Athena asked.

17. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

Mitzuu paid no attention, t hough she felt a littlew afraid.
    "I care not what your excuses are! I ask only for a fight!"
    She then turned to Sharji, "I'll fight you both at the same time if you wish!

18. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Yuri, who wasn't a simple tavern-worker, drew her sword and stood surveying them. She went up beside Kenshin. "Is this place taken?" she asked, crouching in attack position.