RPG Archives A Samurai's journey

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by KenshinSamuraiX, Feb 6, 2003.

1. Karmi

Karmi New Member

OOc: No Im not thiking that, Im talking about her.

When Sharji's feet touched the ground he heard to voices. One was his cousins, Mitzuu, and the other was.............
    < Could it be? He tought. Could this be the scary myth that has scared kids for the last ten years? That evil man? Could this be Mizuu worthy companian? Or her worthy oppenent? Well, it looks like I need to teach him a lesson to.> He made his wind dragon disinigrate and stood in fighting poisition.

2. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

"Hang on Karu, I sense a friend of mine is in trouble, I'll drop by your dojo later." Athena said as she hurried away.

She saw a man in fighting stance ready to attack Kenshin she leaped in front of him, sword drawn and asked, "What have you got against him? He's a protector of people now?"

3. Karmi

Karmi New Member

Why do you wish to fight my cousin Mizuu. He is not you're opponent and neither am I. why did you run from the family temple. And why did you cut that man in the town? He was not youre opponent either.

4. Athena

"I haven't fought anyone yet! And as you can see my sword is clean." Athena said.

5. Karmi

Karmi New Member

CCO: Athena, who are you talking to? I am in a cave at the top of the hill and Kenshin isn't even there. Just so we dont get confused.:) ;)

6. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

ooc: hope you guys dont mind if I join ya. If ya do, then just ignore this. :D

ic: The tears streamed down her face as she ran down the streets, holding onto a small golden chain that dangled from her right hand. 'They're dead, all of them...my fault...oh kami-sama its all my fault.' Too grief striken to pay attention to where she was going, she found herself in the seedier section of town. Turning a corner she ran into someone with a large body and discustingly alcoholic breath. "Well what do we have here? A lost little kitten?" Eyes opening wide in surprise she shrunk away from the leering man only to find herself cornered by two of them. "She's tasty." As the second man reached towards her she recoiled from him emitting a blood curtling scream.

7. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

ooc; Meanwhile, back in the cave...

ic; Mitzuu turned to Shinji, "My cousin, I am truly touched that you have followed me for so long, but my fate is no longer in your hands, I must finish what I have begun."
    And with that she twirled and slashed her sword. A cut appeared on the masked man's arm and a trickle of blood seeped down Shinji's forehead.
    "wonderful..." she whispered.
    As she sheathed her sword she turned to Shinji,
    "Cousin. I looked up to you for so long, I used to watch you and my brother practicing swordfighting together. But if I must draw more blood from you I shall - " she held out her sword, " - for my family's name!"
    But then the scream sounded from the village, Mitzuu dropped a smoke bomb and was gone...

8. Meanwhile Kenshin thinks about his last fight with Mitzu and never put too much energy towards fighting her

Kenshin: i Have no equal I must find out where she is And who shes working with if She's an mercenary than I have no choice but to get rid of her evil side who knows She might become a great ally....

So after he eats his ramen he confronts Mitzu
    She draws out her sword and attaks him without warning and lighting speed he dodges her attack without even a scratch

Kenshin: I dont want to fight you but if I must defend my self you will not survive

Kenshin draws out his sword and stands in a defensive position And waits for her attack She charges at him her with blinding speed but Kenshin was to experienced to just stand there he quickly steps to the side and trips her and as she falls he dis arms her taking away her sword now with two swords in his hand he looks down at her pointing the swords a 1/4 inch away from her neck

kenshin: your an exceptional fighter but you still have much training to do now i will give you an offer of truce and i Hope you accept it if not than i will have the authorites turn you in and by the way That cut the other day was a lucky hit.............

9. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

Mitzuu awkwardly got to her feet and held her arms in the air to show that she was unarmed.
    "Little samourai," she began, "you are so forward. Believe it was a lucky hit if you wish but I have trained long and hard and I surrender to no-one."
    She edged sideways slightly but Kenshin kept the swords next to her kneck all the time.
    "Please, just give me my sword, I have murdered no one. I haven't even threatened anyone. I will not hurt a soul if you just give me my sword..."
    Kenshin tossed her the sword, she caught it and sheathed it, but in an instant she had darted forwards and cut Kenshin slightly on the upper arm, leaving a tear in his shirt and a small trickle of blood. Kenshin had let her hit him that time.
    She was still in her after-strike position, she got up and examined the fresh blood. She then turned to Kenshin again.
    "Alright little samourai," She said, roughly sheathing her sword, "You win. As of now we're in a truce. However..."
    She held up her sword, "I'll do what I wish to whom I wish when I see fit that the truce is over."

10. Athena

ooc: HUGE Sweatdrops right now! Sorry Karmi, I'm confused. I'll jump in again later... after I figure this all out.

11. Kenshin gives Mitzuu a cold stare and responds

I know a lucky hit when i see one Noone can ever compare to me For I am the protector of the people and i Know about your brother And i will help you find who killed him All I ask is that you give me some time to help find him then maybe you can bring back your familys honor beleive me i know how you feel
    now if you excuse me i have to get back to the village i just heard it was attacked and My friend Athena could be in trouble We'll finish this later

12. Athena

Athena headed back to Karu's dojo and called, "Karu! I'm here, so where are you?"

13. After leaving the forest Kenshin made his way torwards kuru's dojo and he spotted athena

Kenshin: Athena what are you doing .... I mean...Uh
    Nice to see that you're still alive so Have you been in any trouble lately?

Any way i came to see if you knew about Mitzuu I think she might be An Assassin but she hasn't killed me yet

Suddenly an explosion appeard in the distant village
    Kenshin had no choice but to investigate it so He left with athena following close behind not sure why she was following him he decided not to ask her besides he thought she might be useful

14. Athena

Athena followed Kenshin as they came into the village.

15. When they got to the village Kenshin had saw what he wished he hadnt
    All the people Lying on the ground Kenshin thought Its horrible who would do this to these innocent people they never did anything wrong

16. Athena

"Who would be so cruel." Athena asked...

17. Karmi

Karmi New Member

By this time Shinji had been following Kenshin because MItzuu was following him planning to get revenge. As she was about to slay Kenshin Shinji took out his blades and sliced the leaves on the tree. Then he muttered:"Wind Dragon i need youre help once again" He sent his wind dragon to crash the leaves into Mitzuu. The leaves left to small cuts on her back and then Shinji jumped infront of her in attack positon. Kenshin and Athena turned around to see what had happened.

18. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

"Damn you Sharji!" Mitzuu pulled out her sword, but stopped.
    "I... I am sorry Sharji, for making you and sensei worry about me for so long. But I am not the Mitzuu you knew back home. I have developed my own swordfighting technique, and I am very dedicated to the cause that I set out for. I cannot let you be an obstacle. Turn back now, please."
    But Sharji bravely stood his ground. Mitzuu felt a sudden admiration for her cousin, but she shook it off.
    "I must.... I MUST FINISH WHAT I HAVE BEGUN!!!"
    And in a fury Mitzuu dashed at Sharji.

The two battled long and hard. And both of them became severly injured. Although both were careful not to kill the other.

But as both of them were beginning to lose the last of their strength, Mitzuu stopped, and fell to her knees. Her eyes darted around madly, and she threw her almost fully bloodstained sword in a random direction before collapsing unconsious on the ground.
    The sword spun towards Athena, who dodged it, but it left a thin cut on her arm.
    The sword clattered to the ground, Sharji picked it up.
    It was completely red with blood.
    Mitzuu had finished her mission.

19. Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel New Member

Sorry, i haven't been on in a while....

Karou watched as Athena ran and eventually disappeared around the corner. She shrugged her shoulders and began to walk away when she heard a faint cry. It sounded like it was coming from the bad part of town which was several blocks away. Karou knew that if it was in fact comming from the bad part of town, that it couldn't have been a cry but it was a scream. She looked around, it didn't seem like anybody else heard it, or at least thay pretended like they didn't. She tightened her grip on the bokken she had brought with her to beat some sense into Kenshin and was suddenly very glad she had brought it. She turned around and ran in the direction of the cry. She had no idea where exactally it was she was going, but she heared another cry for help and followed that. She turned a corner and saw three burly men surrounding a girl. She was screaming and thrashing her arms as one of them attacked her. Karou could smell a heavy amount of alcohl from her position. Surely this was the source if the screams.
    "I'm gonna give you 3 seconds to let go of her before I knock your faces in."
    Heads turned and all eyes were on her. The girl tried to use this distraction as a chance to escape but the grip the man had on her tightened untill her hands turned red. "Look fellas, TWO kittens, it must be our lucky day." The guy holding the other girl against the wall called out, smirking. "Get her."
    As they slowly moved toward her, cracking their knuckles, Karou calmly began to count outloud," 1..........2..........3" They were only an arms length away When Karou charged at them her bokken skillfully hitting every mark without fail. They tried to defend themselves with a punch or two but Karou would dodge and swing. It wasn't long before the two were on the ground, unable to move. Seeing his buds beeing beten by a girl without even scrating her freaked the guy, that must have been thier leader, out and he ran away begging her not to hurt him. She let him go and whent to see to the girl, who was sitting with her back against the wall and crying uncontrollably.
    "Its alright, their gone." Karou stuck out her hand, "are you okay?"

Yeah, I know it sucks. You don't have to tell me.:D