RPG Archives A Samurai's journey

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by KenshinSamuraiX, Feb 6, 2003.

1. Kenshin darted to athenas side to make sure she was ok but only to find that she had a thin cut on her arm Kenshin was outraged by this and dashed to mitzuu with his sword drawn

Kenshin:I had warned you once that if you harmed anyone that youd regret it now your gonna pay for what youve done go ahead pick up your sword this time it ends here and now

Kenshin with his eyes red with fury had his sword in his hand awaitng for mitzuus attack Mitzuu picked up her sword and charged at kenshin kenshin dodged Mitzuu's fatal attack and quickly retaliated with one swing Breaking Mitzuu's sword into tiny shards of metal leaving only her handle

Kenshin: I told you you are no match for me as you see you so called mission is over assassin i know who killed these people it is the same person who killed your brother now let me tell you what your Grandfather didnt . the person who killed your brother is the same person who attacked me
    That person is you mitzuu.

2. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

ooc; Uh.... I think U misread my post.... Mitzuu passed out, she can't fight anybody! :sweat: Perhaps U should edit that post....?
    And um, did U say that Mitzuu killed her brother? 'Cos she didn't. She was only 11 and couldn't use a sword when her brother died! :dizzy2:

3. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

ooc; NOTE 2 KenshinSamuraiX,

PLEASE read the posts fully before beating up another character and smashing their sword.... (which, for the record, did not happen because that last post could not have happened....)

4. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Out of nowhere Nagakura zoomed in front of Kenshin and parried his sword, giving a cold stare into Himura's eyes.

Nagakura: I order you to stop, this is the duty of the Shinsen Gumi to solve this case. We have recently disocvered that Mitzuu was framed to make it seem like she killed her brother, but we have reason to believe that the one who killed him was an ex-hitokiri, like yourself Battousai. I will not allow you to pass and harm Mitzuu, but let her explain herself when she comes to, and she may have more information on her brother's murderer.

5. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

"The cut is nothing Kenshin, I think we should listen and talk before any of us do anything we will regret. It may turn out that no fighting is in order at all." Athena said, as the slight blood dried.

6. ooc:I apologize i speed read and never read things throughly This is one inconvienince that wont happen again and by the way you never mention Mitzuu was 11 years old

Ic

Kenshin: What do you mean I saw the explosion of a smoke bomb Mitzuu used them from our last fight and besides it explains why she collapsed from exaustion

ooc: Please forget about the fight scene in the last post between kenshin and Mitzuu and by the way i do recall the story changeing in five different directions before it went onto three pages and if you dont like Mitzuu losing I suggest that you face the facts cause thats life people arent immortal besides i was kind enough to let Mitzuu win

7. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

ooc; No worries KenshinX. I don't mind Mitzuu losing, but she has 2 keep her sword, it's important to her character.

ic; Sharji went over to his cousin and gave her a drink of water, her eyes fluttered open. She looked around and her eyes fell on Kenshin, "I am... so sorry, little Samurai, I didn't mean to hurt anyone. But this cause was so important to me. It almost consumed me. But now it's over...."
    Sharji handed Mitzuu her now-completely-red sword. She held it close, ans tears came to her eyes, "i was away from people so long that I lost any true sense of honour and became but a shadow of myself. But even though I am now free, I can never become the Mitzuu that Sharji and the others once knew."
    Ans without warning she rushed down to the stream, where she threw her sword into the water. The blood bubbled and drifted down the stream, Mitzuu then pulled her clean sword from the water and loosened her scarf so that it blew away in the wind, revealing her face.

8. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

ooc: Ack! Sorry breebs...err Lethal Angel...I have been busy as you well know. :D

ic: Blinking in confusion up at the woman who had saved her life, she stood on her feet unsteadily, wiping at the tears threatening to start up again. "I am fine, thank you for your help. I am Mikomi by the way, and who may I have the honor of addressing?"

9. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena stared at all the blood that dissolved into the water, it reminded her of all she had done and turned and ran from the city, blindly running until she found herself lost.

10. Karmi

Karmi New Member

Sharji had followed Mitzuu up the stream and asked her. "Mitzuu, you fought well aginst me. I wish to join you on some kind of adventure. Please except this. We can finish good deeds with Kenshin. We must help him becasue I know he can not do it alone. With our strenghth we would help him a great deal and become a great team. Besides, then I can teach you spritiual power. Do you except.?" Sharji asked.

11. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Nagakura: The bomb was set off by the Hitokiri Nakamura Hanjirou, who has been defying the Meiji government ever since the war ended.. I still must know why Mitzuu's brother was a target though. But, you are the only one who can defeat this menace and bring him to our custody. Will you help us before he kills any more innocent people?

12. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Nobody seemed to notice the girl following close behind them.

<Ha! These are hitokiri?!> Yuri thought. But, she meant them no harm, so it didn't much matter.

13. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

"Sharji..." Mitzuu turned to her cousin, "... Thankyou... For staying by my side, even though I'd threatened you and even hurt you..."
    She gazed at the blood as it melted away into the distance, "I can never again be the Mitzuu i was two years ago, but I can protect the people I care about."
    She swished her sword to the right, feeling her strength flowing back into her fingers, "no more innocent blood shall be split on my account."

14. Karmi

Karmi New Member

Then you agree. Sharji asked.

15. Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel New Member

Karou smiled at the girl's poliness and told her her name as she helped her off the ground.
    "what are you doing in this part of town by yourself? If you don't mind me askin."
    She looks at the gold chain in Mikomi's hand
    "you didn't steal that did you?"

16. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

Mitzuu smiled, "Yes Sharji. I agree."

17. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Feeling her frusteration and tears build again she shook her head in denial, sorrow begining to constrict her throat once again. "No, I didnt steal it. It belonged to my mother...she was murdered last night when a gang of yakuza thugs came into our dojo while we were sleeping. My father and two brothers were killed trying to save me and my mother, and she sacrificed herself in order to get me out. I was so terrified and grief stricken that I ran into this area of town not watching where I was going. Thats when I ran into those three men." Dropping her head she sighed willing her emotions to be put at rest.

18. Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel New Member

:eek: OMG! thats awful! I'm sorry for accusing you of stealing....you should probly talk to the police about this. If you ever need a safe place to stay, or someone to talk to, my dojo is always open.

19. Kenshin walked through the woods alone thinking when all of a sudden a mysterious figure walked out Kenshin knew about it because the masked man had been following him for quite a while now

Kenshin: Come out from behind that tree ninja i know youre there i could here you for miles I'm no fool please state your business noone ever follows me for no apparent reason

20. CandymanGotenks

CandymanGotenks New Member

My name is Naruka Im a little lost i need help finding a local village i was wondering if you could help me sir

Naruka never blinking an eye kept his mask on for safe keeping he didnt want anyone to realize that he was a great and powerful Ninja he had learned all the tricks to defending himself in batlle buit if he had to kill someone it was becuase they were about to kill him