Manga Ring Project A story fer M2A Manga ring

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Suzu, Feb 11, 2003.

1. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

That would be great! :anime: It's really hard to organize this project.

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Okay so far the story is about Minato a high schooler who eats a seed that contains a God (Ein) in it. Ein was put in the seed by his wife Lugata. Lugata found out that Ein was a womanizer. So she decided to bake for him. She after all is the Goddess of Food and delight. Ein eats the tainted food and becomes a seed. Lugata puts him on a shelf and Ein's lady see this. She takes the seed and it ends up in the sea. At certain times of the day ein takes over Minato's body. The idea of them Minato finding out about Ein is in chapter 2 along with how Ein became a seed.

As far as anything else goes nothing has be finalized in the story.

Chapter 2 suggestions have been brought up. Along with an outlook at the story at a whole. But like I said nothing finalized.

Some characters have some personalities so far.

Minato- is shy and timid
    Satomi- upbeat personality
    Ein- womanizer

Done that for chapter 1. Once I have time I'll post it. Soon though trust me.

I think your ideas are great. It would be way better if there could be a subforum for this like you suggested. Plus it would be a lot easier getting people more involved with the story. I doubt some people want to read a 5 page thread. Plus it would help in developing each chapter, characters, and the main plot.

Basher

3. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Interesting. I think Suzu said something about Ein wanting out. But never Minato wanting him to stay in. It would be funny

I like it.

Basher

4. jakotsu chan

jakotsu chan Nevermore!

is it to late to join? it probaly is

5. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

No, it never too late to join :) just take a look around, read the posts, and PM me.