Recreation A Tribute to our Community

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Seishin, Jan 8, 2006.

1. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Lately, I haven't seen any good journals. Most of them are about ranting on about how life sucks, or they got cheated on, or how they are apparently better than someone in some ways. I haven't felt much love coming from the journals. But today, that chain was broken.

Blue did a fantastic Journal today, on which she commented on some of her friends on the community. So I guess I want to see what everyone thinks about everyone else, or rather, how well we do as a community.

Maybe we could use this as a lesson to get to know the people we haven't talked to yet, or see what people think about us. Note that they don't particularly have to be your friends, but they can be also someone you know or have seen in the boards for a while.

So I guess you could all follow from my following example:

Cloud: He's the Admin, and a great one too. He's always there when not only I, but anyone else needs him. Kind person with great intentions, especially on this site.

BakaMattSu:When needed, gets things done. Serious and determined, but also relaxed and fun in regular times.(Hooray for Cute Girl Avatar holidays!^^)

Ciel:Never talked to her, but I know She's there to do her job, and to help. She's a great person, and I'm not sure of another way to say it.

Ragnarok:I'm not gonna lie, there's a few mood swings, but overall he's a good person.

Nightmare:Warped, crazy, but as said, it's all in a good way.

KenshinX_Himura/Hitohiro:He's always cool, never pissed, and never looking for trouble.

Wertitis:I haven't ever talked to you, but you seem like a great person. An inevitable good quality is her drawing.

Jaken:Keeps it real, always. Cool guy, fun to talk to. Hasn't been on in a while though....

Lucky:You are cool, you are fun, and you are crazy! In a good way of course!

AsIaNgUrL:Also fun person, and kind too!

KaMeKaZi:I've only talked to you in the chat room, but you are cool. Really, keep things how they are, and not afraid to say what you feel. Which I think is good.

Hiro:You're a good person, just stop with the pictures on your MSN avatars!XD

Blue:One of my favourite persons. Always acts how she wants, sometimes unpredictable, but she's true to herself, and oh yeah, she's a looker!:p

Wing_Goddess:Fun, crazy cool, and she has the coolest MSN Avatar ever right now. For the young public at least.^o^

Athena:Great person, just wish I could talk to you more.Xo

Hacker:Everyone makes mistakes, but she deals through them. fun person, and also a looker!(yeah!)

Coldhearted:The only one that puts up with me after the big schock every saturday night after another FullMetal Alchemist episode.^^Great person, always listens.

Shinigami:Good person with great intentions, but the spelling is wrose thain maeenn!:D

Kayasha:Cool person with a suit. And everyone knows that someone with a suit brings fun!:D

Chejo:Cool person, especially on a certain private forum of ours.XD Excellent work of art you do!

Basher:If she would ever happen to Bash me, I would just laugh. But she's a cool person. I doubt I talked to, but I know that when she wants something, she'll get it done.

Teddz:Coolest perverted guy in the face of the galaxy!

Izzy:Cool person, with a fun attitude.

Jackabee:She's like my coffee with sugar. Nuff said.^ ^

Zanza::The most helpful person ever. Kind also.

Shen:It's all good, but what happened to Mustang? eh!?XD

Souitsu:Thank god you know me in real life, or you'd be posting ten times in a row!XD It's all good though man.

The late Nephlim_X:Uncle Neph kept it real, no matter the situation.

The late Jedmido/KamiSama:One of the coolest persons I know. I'd like to meet him one day. He's fun and stuff.

Also, note that this thread isn't made for the sole purpose of a** kissing. Just put what and how you really feel. If someone said something nice, feel free to coment.

Another thing, if you forgot to put a person (which I most likely did), don't waste a post and put it there, just edit your first post so we keep our lists neat, as well as the comments.

Please, if you've got bad things to say, don't. This thread is meant for good things about people, not bad. For instance:

Seishin:I fu**ing hate you. I wish you'd rot and die. You're annoying just stop talking to me!!!

It's okay, I forgive me :D . But seriously, nothing like that. Anyways, have fun putting your feelings public if you'd like!

-Seishin

1 person likes this.
  2. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

YOU STOLE MY IDEA ^_^ AND you too most of my comments, you stealer oh well heres a copy with some taken away and some added

Luvweaver~ TRULY, someone i look up to..always giving advice. Helping people no matter their religion. If i ever get another dad. Hes gonna be just like him, he has to be
    Hack~ A sweetheart, always is nice to newbies. Made a few mistakes, but who cares? shes hot!
    Seishin~ A lovely person. Perverted but lovely. Takes care of business.and a sexy voice...whatever
    Ciel~ Dont know her at all, but i know she does a great job at BJP
    Wert~ Great advice, Nice person..dont know much at all ^_^
    Kaiyon~....girl player, but a great mod. much like Sieshin except the major ass on his shoulders.
    the LATE Neph ^_^~ smartass, great person. Love the comments, always nice to me. Takes care of everything...
    Eternal-Blaze~ smart as HELL, my my..
    Basher!!!~ very smart, good comments on poetry. I know her a little.
    Cloud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~ AWESOME, the MAn
    Sphinx~ sweet, honest..great help around BJP
    User18- very funny, pretty voice like Sieshin's
    Zanza- GREAT help, awesome siggy's
    Kagome_Akari- my chance to apologize, shes sweet..gaw..
    Child Of Sin- HILLARIOUS, love the name GO SATAN
    Ragnorak- Sweet, can REALLLY tell someone off, great help around BJP. Love from everyone
    Sk8ter_girl or something~ sweet as she can be, likes KoRn and i told her ex. GREAT
    Wing_Goddess~ Yaoi fanatic, awesome
    Kayasha~ my a fellow homosexual, love his style
    Coldhearted~also my sis, and my baby's other godmother
    Necromancer 19_83~ onna my best friends, *kisses*

ok ****preparing for more ass kissing****

3. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I'd like it if that DIDN'T happen. For instance:

Seishin:Oooh! What a guy! Such a good looker! Such a sexy voice!

Ok, so that's true!:p What I mean is something like;

Seishin:Man, I was totally kidding yesterday, I think you're cool. And all those mom comments were totally untrue! Give me Karma!!

Heh. Well, that wasn't of good use. All I hope is that none of you guys and girls out there lie, I want this thread to be true to our community.

-Seishin

4. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

Basher: extremely intelligent women, wonderful role model. Creative, a hard worker, comical, and just a wonderful person to know.

Bloodberry: she scares me. But always has good intentions in mind. Gives me a good laugh when her temper gets the better of her.

Blue: very different always coming with a new challenge for her beloved friends.

Coldhearted: MY little sis. ^_^ great girl.

Gensai: oh man where to start. I love this guy!

Hiro: Great guy. I love his voice!

Jackabee: STRIAGHT. defiantly different. Sometime a bit hard to understand she just loves to confuse people.

Kayasha: Love talking to him on the phone he loves to talk and I love listening to him. He very entertaining.

Nightmare: On day I will OWN YOU!

Seishin: always a pleasure to talk to.

Shijin: Always messing with Rag about being on bjp so much.

SoraStrife : God how I wish she was still here.

Wert: Great guy. Listens to you when no one else will. Even if what he tells you I common sense he puts it in a different perspective for me.

Zanza: great help around the boards. She spoils me ^_^.

1 person likes this.
  5. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

Thanks ^_^;; Umm, which one is that? i have 3543453 MSN Avi's.

Yaoi automatically makes you awsome.

Umm... I'm here to say that Kagome's_Arrow is by far the bestest ever. Uhh... She's far more wonderful, powerful, beautiful, drunk, and scarier than anyone i know. Infact, i plan on eloping with her when i see her in *counts* 8 months! for like 2 hours tops at LAX. ANYHOO, HOW DARE ALL THE PPL WHO HAS POSTED BEFORE NOT PRAISE HER!! i mean... machu lovu? <3

K_A ;) we're meant to be. We've been engaged for less than a week, but it feels like forever. Is that bad or good? XD

6. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Why thank you. :) But you know, every time I've told someone off that you could see, has been pretty low-key compared to some other times, in other places. ;)

Why shouldn't I say it when it's true? :(

I meant every word. No way I'm taking it back.

Nah, nah, I'm kidding, I'm kidding. :p

Seishin's an ok guy, if he goes over the top a bit, but I think he's shown some real improvement lately and I hope it keeps up that way.

I don't really have much to say in this thread, I think people generally know what I think of them.

I'd say for the most part, a lot of the users on BJP have their ups and downs, sometimes they can be annoying, sometimes funny, and sometimes they just are. In other words, I'd consider BJP and its users to be something of a family. We're all the way we are, that's how we are, and to me, what people think of them is simply left unspoken, but remains known.

PS: Seishin, which Shinigami were you referring to? There are two even if one is mostly inactive and that seems to fit both. :p

http://www.boards.jp/forums/member.php?u=6213
    http://www.boards.jp/forums/member.php?u=5869

Which one are you referring to? :p

That second one, I brought him here from another forum of mine. His typing is AWFUL, but he's a pretty cool guy, especially considering he gave me my domain and hosts it for me.

Edit: About Jedimdo... if it weren't for intermittent text messages from him, it might as well be "the late Jedimdo" :( I haven't seen him at all in weeks, BJP, Shoujo Anime, MSN or otherwise, even the last text message I got from him was before the new year. :(

7. Soitsu

Soitsu Flame Alchemist!

I got one thing to say...

To all BJP members...Mostly everybody here is nice and appreciative, helpful, and full of enthusiasm(Some people to much *cough*Seishin*Cough*), but the reason we all help is because we are all friends and we all love...No love=No friendship, No friendship=No love!;)

1 person likes this.
  8. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

Awww, isn't she wonderful? =)

WG, I <3 you very much ^^ You're an awesome friend, sweet, funny, you laugh at all my stupid jokes, and you don't get scared when I hit on you =) And you're right about the yaoi thing... as soon as you told me that you like yaoi for the first time, I was like "Wow, she likes yaoi, I want to be her friend!", and now we're engaged <333 Life is full of surprises.....

I'll edit this post when more people praise me... get to praising, people >=) And then I'll probably edit it anyway in a few hours when I start feeling guilty for only praising one person....>_>

Oh, and of course I have to praise Cloud, because if I don't, he could like...ban me or something XP And I think he's cool!

*praises Cloud*

O.K, I'm done here =)

Haha, fine, the guilt of leaving such a big post with very little actual content got to me.... I'll start praising now >_>

Bakamattsu: Cool, takes great care of the site, never got to talking to him personally, but everyone I've spoken to who has loves him, so....=)

Wertitis: Makes awesome posts <3 And although we've only spoken, like, twice, he's a lot of fun to talk to ^^ And his journal entries are interesting and fun to read, which I can't say about a lot of people here.....*cough* Seishin said it well in his first post...

Asiangurl: You don't know me, but I'm in love with you @_@ Like, seriously, if you were a guy, you would have to keep changing addresses and stuff, because I would stalk you ^^ As it is, I'm just in love with your art, but you seem like a real sweet person too <3

Jackabee: Funny, interesting to talk to, everyone's already said everything that I have to say about her.... ^^ *licks Jackabee*

Ciel: Does an awesome job at BJP and seems really sweet =) Now if she would just unblock me, maybe we'd be friends....>_> *cough*

Ragnarok/1000 other names: Very sweet, very um....dedicated to the boards >_> Best friend I could ever have asked for =) Also, sexy voice ^^

Coldhearted: Very sweet.. she gives me toothaches ^^ And I have to give her props for putting up with me being, um.... me >_> I would've kicked my own ***...

Kayasha: I don't really talk to him that much anymore, but he was lots of fun when I used to =/ And of course, the old gang that used to post in the IY forum a lot, so much that literally, like, every day, I'd come home after school to a bunch of IY posts to respond to ^^, jakotsu-chan, WG, Kayasha, Hanyou Kagome, Polaris, a bunch of other people that I'm probably forgetting... much <3 to you for keeping it alive as long as you did =)

Omg, so sowwies, I almost forgot...

Shijin!: Awesome, cool, 100000 other nice adjectives =) Very active, too, I think he already has more posts then me, and he's been here like... half as long? >_> Just means that I need to post more...

Note: I'm just praising people who I have something to say to... if you're not on here, I still <3 ya ^^ I just either don't know you well enough to say anything about you, or don't have anything to say... IM me and we'll fix that =) Or just IM me and say "PRAISE ME, *****", and I probably will ^^

9. Shinigami-Sama

Shinigami-Sama New Member

hell low? :p

I'm not around here much because of school and other forum duties but I do lurk here, specialy when rag whines and *****es about a thread :p

so

cloud/bms: being able to put up with all the crap that comes with owning/operating a large forum, specialy one that house mainly minors

mods: for not letting your power go to your heads<to much :p> and keeping order(mostly)

nightmare: just cause you don't care what people think and you speak your mind

teddz: just cause you're cool

rag: you just suck :p j/k

KA: you know why <3 ;)
    random people whoes names I can't remember now: keeping a forum active :D

seishin: for uhhh... mentioning me unintentionaly?

10. Reisti Skalchaste

pfft, you love me and you know it. :p How many times do I have to tell you?

11. Soitsu

Soitsu Flame Alchemist!

This is a list of the people who really helped me start here in BJP!!!
    Seishin
    Ragnorak
    Shijin
    Kaiyon
    Teddz
    Hitohiro
    *~Blue~*

...if I didn't put your name her I don't know, didn't remember, or I just plain forgot:)

12. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

so sorry dude, i meant to put your name. your cool for a newbie. interesting journal entries too. ^_^ there thats something nice on my resoultion list, and Kagomes_Arrow. Very fine speciman. Sweet and everything...only talked to her 3 or 4 times though. OK Locke hes awesome and full of himself, Nightmare great to talk to when hes not rambling about how emo i am, That Guy has a awesome signature, all the mods, always great help..and thats about it im done on this thread. Ive edited about four times so i decided just to make another. Later

13. Orion

Orion Gears

Well, to name a few...

Ragnarok, you turly are, the most, perverted person, I know. :p You remember when I said, "Yeah, I got spares at home?" And you go, "Pff, who doesn't?". Goood times man, gooood times.

Kagome's Arrow... Does it matter how old you are? :p

Seishin... Sorry , I can't play you online in SOCOM 3. :D

Kaiyon, first guy to give me some karma, and helped me feel welcomed to BJP. Thanks. :)

Shinry-, oh, yeah, right...

*~Blue~*, you are just that cool. Really.

Soitsu, you are one crazy guy. I almost said n00b, but I know how upset you would be. :p

Wert, one of the greatest to come to BJP. That gives me an idea...

Zanza, you always jump on me when my sig is just a bit off. Thanks for being so attentive. :)

Cloud, 'nuff said.

BakaMattSu... Don't know him as well as Cloud, but hey, he keeps it real in the BJP hood. Izzle. :D

Teddz, you're Swedish and quite possibly more perverted than Ragnarok. We should have a competition.

Ciel... Hi. :)

The late Nephlim_X, total smart alech and overall, kept the boards interesting.

Nightmare lives close to me and is a Colts fan. They will lose in the Super Bowl, presuming they make it, of course. :p *coughGoBearscough*

Izzy... Spamtasmeech. Couldn't think of anything else.

Hiro, you're cool to talk to. Atta boy.

To all of those who didn't include me, let me tell you how offended I am. :D Include me, I'm here. ISN'T THAT ENOUGH?!

Really.

1 person likes this.
  14. Shinigami-Sama

Shinigami-Sama New Member

you must not know me then ;)
    call me big boy ;);)

one person I forgot

basher: you rock

15. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Seishin- Really cool guy. Always has a "your mom" joke ready.

Kaiyon- Great RPG dude and artist. Created one of the best RPG's I've ever seen.

Gensai- This guy has always got advice for you, no matter the problem. Ladies man too.

Shijin- First person I've seen get 900 posts in 5 months, wow! Always slamming Rag for always being on BJP.

Rag- Is always on BJP so can always help you, lol. Always slamming Shijin for slamming him.

Nightmare- Great friend. A little warped, but a good friend. Always has a funny story.

Cloud- Brilliant! This guy has "genius" written all over him.

BakaMattSu- Awesome guy. Always willing to help a user in need.

Zanza- Need a sig? Zanza's the Mod to go to.

Wert-Always has an interesting question ready for answering. Dude could give an psychologist a run for their money.

Blue-Always has something interesting to say. I'd like to emphasize on the "interesting".

Teddz- This dude is my hero, lol. So smart, he thought of creating a forum full of "goodies".

Ciel- Intelligent thinker, very cool, and always helpful. COuld give Wert a run for his moeny.

The Late Neph-ALways had something to say, good or bad. Here's to taking it all in strides.

Hiro- Great RPGer and cool guy all around. all around band nerd too, lol.

To all the newbies I've had the pleasure to speak with, Soitsu, Rai Konoko, and all you others, all of you are great people and keep up the good work.

To all the users I didn't mention, well.....it would just take too damn long.

1 person likes this.
  16. Reisti Skalchaste

Well, I'll be honest too, these so called "mood swings" are exclusive to you. I never figured out why, but for some reason I find myself irritated by you more often and to greater levels than anyone else.

However, I will say that when I'm not... frustrated with you, I consider you to be an ok person, funny from time to time, and I will admit you do good podcasts. :)

Sadly most of the people I really liked around here have left or are ridiculously inactive. BakaMattSu has been really busy, BRO left over a year ago, Jedimdo's gone, Neph got banned, not to mention the dozen or so other people I used to see around here regularly, that are gone now. :(

However there are some of the newer people that I think are pretty cool. Shijin, Eternal-Blaze, and a couple of others.

The rest of my friends are mods, and I haven't really talked a lot to a lot of them lately either. Not as much reason to, I guess.

Zanza would probably be the coolest out of everyone who's still active now.

But tsk, I've got myself missing the old days again. :( boards.jp in 2004 was unmatched by any forum experience I've had since.

1 person likes this.
  17. Orion

Orion Gears

Darn right I'm cool. :D I think that I've met a lot of reallyt nice(?) :p people here on BJP over my, what is it now, 5 or 6 months? I think I've racked up the most posts in 5 or 6 months than anyone else. Please don't bug me about that now. I am NOT a post addict. :p

18. Soitsu

Soitsu Flame Alchemist!

Hey I am racking up the posts you if I am ding the same pase I am doing now maybe about 300 posts a month!!!:D

19. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

And the list begins...

Teddz - Hentai Captain #2, I salute you! Without you, there'd be no H-League!

Bloodberry - You always do a great job, and always disgustingly fun to talk to...when pulled away from your MMOs. =]

User18 - I love your sporadic nature. It's sporadic, but so random...!!...

Baka - Everyone here will thank you, but I can't thank you enough for at the very least being such an influence on everyone here.

Zanza - Extremely sweet person, and always up for a little humor. Me rikey!

Ciel - Along with the other two Angels...you're always keeping the boards neat. GJ GG HF!

wertitis - Great ideas from a good man.

Cloud - You are the admin, and though I've talked to you a total of...3 ~ 4 times, everytime was cool.

Mamiya Otaru - Great guy. If you can ever catch a conversation with him, that is.

KaMeKaZi - You, IRC, and random binges of...happy juice makes for the greatest moments, ever. Plus, it's the greatest talking to someone who can speak their minds without giving a mule's butt about consequences.

To be honest, most of my thanks go to the veterans of boards.jp. I don't hang around and post enough nowadays to *honestly* say that a lot of new members (as in, within the last year) really catch my attention. But to those senior members, thanks for putting up with me and my shortcomings. =]

And, in an attempt to sound corny, I'd love to thank every active member for making the community as large as it has become. I'd personally like to put everyone of those names here...but, I doubt Cloud Almighty will let that go without due punishment. *winku*

Anyway, I *did* notice that I am somehow not even on the hentai list! Why IS THIS!?!?!?

BLASPHEMY!