Recreation A Tribute to our Community

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Seishin, Jan 8, 2006.

1. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

pfft, I hit 1000 in February 2005.... which is actually 8 months.

But I still out-post you. :p This time last year I was right around your count, and look at me now. :p

I notice barely anyone comments about me. :(

:p

2. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

BakaMattSu: The best brain and personality I ever met belongs to this guy!
    Bloodberry: Before I know her and actually talk to her I disliked her, I tend to have that awful habit, but I am trying to fight it. I don't think like that anymore though
    childofsin: The greatest artists; be it drawing or music!
    Ciel: She is the greatest "real drawing" artist, she can catch the details pretty good!
    Cloud: I believe he is the only one who has the title Dr. in his name ;D
    He sacrificed alot of money for the sake of this site, bandwidth, journals, chatroom, etc. You rock!
    Izzy: The sexy beast :rolleyes:
    Nightmare: A very craz-.. erm, random {:rolleyes:} open minded person ^^
    Ragnarok: The very nice version of Sebastien xD (names changes!)
    SaberJtoX: I love this current nick (way much better than the new-slash-old one:rolleyes: ). He is a scorip just like me, so we have few things in common, which is fun to find more!
    Seishin: dude, talk to me in msn so that I can at least say something about you :p
    Sphinx: For some reason she thinks that I spoil her ;p
    That guy!: The first guy in here I had a crush on :innocent look:
    Teddz: One of the perverts out there!
    User18: For some reason, this kid harrasses me, its not that I hate it:rolleyes:
    wertitis: I love his brains :D

3. Sp1k3

Sp1k3 New Member

Well everyone else is doing it. Please don't be discouraged if you aren't on it.

Nephlim_X- Helped a lot in getting a GITS board, I come back from vacation and he is gone. I loved his Gundam like avatar, and he was a great poster around these forums, from my point of view.

Izzy- First mod to reply to a topic I made, and is a fellow Rahxephon fan.

Cloud- For making this forum. ^^

KaMeKaZi- A Cowboy Bebop fan and a cool avatar.

4. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

^^; Thanks to everyone and all the nice things they said about me (not like my ego really needs a boost anyway)...

...Well thanks to everyone except Seishin who still seems to think I'm a girl... =.=;

I guess I'll post my own list of thanks, but I'm scatter brained so lemme say thanks to all who have read my ibberish, posted thoughtful comments and threads here on the boards, and those who have made this place a better boards because of their presence.

Okies, shout outs to-

Kamekazi - I hope that burro fetish of yours gets better some day.

Ciel - Wonderful artist. I love your work to death.

Shijin - Ah, my little goofball. Keep on truckin'.

Teddz - I hope you get over your camera shy-ness. Teddz Teh Compyut0r g0d.

Izzy - Part two of the Teddz/Izzy Dynamic duo. You can't have one without the other... kinda like Batman and Robin, or Ace and Gary. Rock on brother.

Bloodberry - Facist moderator from depths beyond the great cataclysmic rift, closely related to "Big Brother" from George Orwell's 1984... Though "Big Sister" might be a little more appropriate. It takes a strong arm and a big stick to keep the peace, and if she didn't seem to enjoy doing it so much I'd say she was crazy. Thanks for keeping this place spammy free. It takes alot of dedication to handle the flack floating around here like you do. Now, I will obediently get back to work (Big sister is always watching you!!).

Sphynx - Thoughtful, if a little introverted. That's ok, I luvs you anyway. Oh, by the way, I've fallen into lust with half the girls here on the boards as well! ^^

That Guy! - The fuggin' man! ROCK! ROCK!!

Basher - Ah my sweet cannibalistic writer gal. A lot of your own writings revolve around people eating other people, but at least it's interesting, and you do enjoy breaking the mold. Kudos and chocolate chip cookies!

Ragnarok - It seems like everyonce and a while you really do get on the rag, but for the most part you're aiite. Just remember my boy- BJP is a message board, not a lifestyle. I'm sure you'll be fine! ^^

*~Blue~* - She's a sweetie too, if a little oddish sometimes.

Kagome's Arrow - Straight up mental, but at least she's real nice and a lotta fun to chat with. Next time we chat, would it be alright if you didn't polymorph into a giant bananna and try to crush me? YOU GET 'EM GIRL!! YOU GO GET 'EM!!

Jackabee - The dynamic tales between her and Mr. Abbington (her trustworthy mole sidekick) are sure to touch the hearts of viewers everywhere. She's one of my favorite MSN chattie buds simply because she's almost as random as Kagome's Arrow. [Waves energetically] I WUB YOU LAURA!!

Shinigami - He's on my MSN buddy list. He posts here. Rock~

Zanza - I wonder if Zanza glows in the dark? She's a sweetie mod anyway.

Shen - YEAH!! IT'S SHEN!! ALRIGHT!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY ABOUT HIM, BECAUSE WE NEVER REALLY CHAT VERY MUCH!! BUT YEAH!! MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK...

Sweet Asuka - Fixed it. Sweet Asuka is purdy, even though she doesn't post very much. Yay for photogenics.

Cloud - Pwner and Manager of said enstablishment. I've never seen a man wear the title "Doctor" so easily since Super Mario.

Athena - Navy chick~ I hope your enlistment is working out better than mine. ;~;

Hacki - wert <3 hacki

BakaMattSu - I could have sworn that at one time or another (before I graduated Highschool almost 4 years ago) you did an interview with me about my SMJ fanfic "Human" (I said something about bowling...). You got the aim profile that has that thumb looking thing with the smiley face, right? Wow, at least I was pretty sure it was you. I know I've seen your face around before here... Well anyway thanks for... Uhh... Thanks for... Being... Super... Mod...

yes...

Luvweaver - Great phanphics, even if I am lousy at keeping up with them. Thanks for being the badass you are... without actually acting like a badass.

Eternal-Blaze - It's really hot, hot, hot! NaNAAAA~ Thanks for being the perceptively deep person you dont really think you are.

Rurouken - You know who you are! We shall dine on Pho and Korean BBQ soon enough amingo!

If I didn't include your name, don't feel bad, I'm just an idiot! :D I luv you all, thanks for making BJP what it is! You guys are great!! [chugs a fifth of vodka in celebration]

...I think I'm going to be sick.

~W

1 person likes this.
  5. Orion

Orion Gears

Wert... How, how could you forget ME. Of ALL people? Seriously though, anyone else think this should be stickied? Anyone?

I think I forgot a few people...

Sphynx, you're very mellow and cool, and live in the shadow of BBerry's evilness. I heart you.

Bloodberry, we've always needed someone to totally scare the crap out of the newbies, and I think Cloud picked the right person. ;) I'm still afraid of you, but it's fun to fear and love at the same time, right?

That Guy! deserves all of the "that praise!" that we can throw at him. He's a mod, he likes pirates, AND he dresses up for Halloween. Not like I do or anything. >.>;;; Seriously though, I do. Anyway, That Guy! has been nice to all of us here on the boards since he got here, when I was in 4th or 5th grade. :p

Shen owes me a trip to an English pub on my 18th birthday. :p

I think I included anyone and everyone who cares about me. If I didn't please feel free to yell at me and beg me to include you. :p

6. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

To some newbies, and new friends I have

LL ~ Great poetry, truly sweety though his "god bless" thing offends me.
    Samurai_Me ~ He's a great friend, buuut plllleeeeasse but coma's in between your SENTENCES OR I'LL DIE ..*calms down * :p
    Eoni ~ Your a sweety, we are truly to rock outters of BJP ^^
    KameKazi ~ GREAT debate skills
    InuyashaROCKS ~ stay away from my Seishiny poo..lol your kewl. Nice siggy
    Kry ~ you don't post any more..luv yah dear
    FR ~ We fight over Seto Kaiba too much. Your one in a million doll ^^
    Sabrina ~ ...she's cool :D
    Gensai ~ ..old friend, he's too sweet for words. ILL GET YOU, YOU LITTLE ****! lol
    Joey ~ too funny, TOO funny. just lonely
    Vicous/Allen ~ great poetry, emo person. Love yah!

7. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Girl u can have him :D

8. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

Ok,here we go (don't know many people)

Blue-Blue so totally rocks. I think she is the coolest person to hang out with! And she is funny as he**! And no,she is not fugly.But please,no more suicide notes!

Hacker-Hacker is cool. She is nice and sweet,I haven't known her very long but she seems to be an awsome person.

Gensai-Gensai is awsome,from his knoledge of the Nihontou to all of his interesting stories,he truly rules!

There are more but,it would take me forever,but to all of you,you rock^^.

9. Seishin

Seishin Guest

All the ladies want Seishin!

XD

Adding:

Samurai Me- Another great newbie that I look forward to more!
    Inuyasha ROCKS- OMFG you're only.....I thought you were older!
    Zanza- XD, and that's all I'll say!

-Seishin

10. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

U are WAY to old!

11. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Okay, this is going to be the first time for me that I do something like this. I know I've been rude some of the times in like my first few posts but I'm not going to do that again. Here are all the people I have on my friends list right now.

*~Blue~*: She's a nice person and she's also the person that got me into the 'Creaters of Fantesy', thank you :D. One of her short stories she wrote almost made me cry, it was good!

lucky: She is another nice person. I wish I could talk to you more but I just don't know what I could talk about.

starz2kill: A very nice person. I know some things about her but I haven't heard from her for a while. Please write back soon! :)

That's about it for now.

12. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

All the people I want to thank:

Ragnarok: A very close friend, helped me when I was very vulnerable
    SaberJ2X: Dude! :D
    SaberPhoenix (forgot your new name :p sorry) - wonderful fan :)
    Sachiko: Motherly wonderful - I'll always remember all that you did for me! :)
    Echiko: Little sister! ^_^
    Bakamattsu: Inspiration
    B.Tuvs: Great comrade!
    Zanza: For your maybe unnoticed support
    Blue: For making me feel useful and not a waste, you reminded me of many things I had forgotten about. Thanks! *hugs!*
    That Guy! For helping me against certain trolls *cough* they know who they are *cough*
    And others whose names I couldn't remember, sorry, I have a very bad memory and ADHD :sweat2: really, I'm sorry...

Thank you all! 1,000 hugs!

13. Chane

Chane Audience of One

It's no surprise that as I look through these lists, I see not a single one of my many aliases, but alas, I was an ******* anyways, so doesn't matter. :p Anyway, here goes...

Meaikoh: To the best friend, and thus the best thing, that I've gotten out of this place, even if you do make me jealous all the time with your talent.

Izzy: For being one of the coolest hentai fans I've ever met, even if Initial D totally blows (sorry mate, but it does :p).

The late Arcueid: Just something about having someone that looked up to me but in such a short amount of time became something so much better than me, and moved on, but was always a friend. I'll miss you.

The late Nephilim: Oh God, the debates we had, and how much of an ass I made myself look to him. Those were great times, great times, and it pains me to see that he was brought to a departure by pitiful creatures more despicable than I.

Nightmare: For remembering a long-forgotten alias even though I, unfortunately, don't really remember him. Sorry, mate.

User 18: For having always put up with my assholishness and asshatness.

The late femme fatale: A person who my time with was short-lived, unfortunately, but memorable times of course of an intelligent and talented person. I hope that wherever she is, she remembers me the way I remember her.

Teddz: For being Teddz.

Bloodberry: For putting up with my **** in Debates.

The late Ark: For putting up with my **** in Debates and for his uncanny and probably unhealthy obsession with Judas Iscariot.

BakaMattSu: For being one of the coolest and most friendly administrators/moderators in any place that I have ever seen, especially this place.

Lucky: For finally having someone else to talk to, someone intelligent, about White Wolf and World of Darkness.. even if it was short-lived.

neoblacklady: For having been a good friend when I needed one, even though she hates cats.

Child of Sin: For being one of the best artists I've seen in this joint, someone who's work I always enjoy looking at.

Cloud: Necessity.

Basher: For being a moderately (okay, more than moderately) intelligent person who, even though I've put on the masquerade of absolutely loathing, has made reading some threads quite enjoyable, just to see that there is still some spark of intelligence left in this place (aside from the people I mentioned and a couple key people I probably left out).

Baphijmm: Because I'm not sure I even spelled his name right here. And because he "BAPHLES ME WITH FLAVOR!" or some such (that was a nod to femme, too. I miss you :()

Dante, ArkAnjil, and Zack: For being the the most stuck-up, ignorant, arrogant, rude, crude, obnoxious, stupid, and offensive people (person, actually) I know. I love me. <3

1 person likes this.
  14. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

wee :p atleast I was mentioned twice :p lol

basically all the members, since we need them all to work out

15. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Hmm...Most of the people that I would thank are already gone..but I'll have to mention them anyway. Unfortunately, I don't know hardly any of the people who joined within the past year..or longer! I've been sadly neglectful of this forum. I love the memories anyway.

I'm not going to bother sorting out the "late" and "to-date".

Cloud: He's always been ready to back me up, especially with small side projects and he's just an all-around good guy.

BakaMattSu: My god...BMS is the first thing I remember from B.JP. My first memory of BMS is reading a post by him and thinking 'what a clever guy - and a turnip too!' <3 BMS is a smart, funny person, and just all around great to have around.

Ciel: Christina is one of my favourite people. She introduced me to the lucrative hamster-film industry, and she makes me smile. We haven't spoken in a while, but I still think that the Artist Formerly Known as Seraphim is the best artist I know.

That guy!: He's the second person I met at Boards.Jp, the first being Musashi, who brought me here. Wow. We used to flame souls together and eat them. It was thanks to him that I was moderator for RPGs.

The "Late" Nephilim_X: Whaddya mean, late? He always had great timing. All in all, Neph has a scathing sense of humour and a sharp sense of justice. He's always been incredibly supportive of me.

Arcueid: My best friend. Also, I think he holds the record for name changes...We were partners-in-everything here, when he joined.

MamiyaOtaru: rocks.

SaberJ2X: Is just a really nice guy.

Energizer Bunny: Uplifting!

Lady Aoi, GentatsuNoZanshi cc61, Musashi, UrashimaKeitaro, Bloodberry, Izzy, User18 and those forgotten: Thank you. Just...thank you!

La Sombra in all his incarnations: What a brat! But he's a great guy, and he's leaving an impact, make no mistake. He's smart and clever, and his taste in music is all over the "awesome" spectrum. I think that M2a/Boards.Jp has affected him too though.

I'm sure there are others...But here's the short list.

16. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Cloud: He is FUNNY. He also does a lot for this site. Props for that. I tried HTML and I was like

BakaMattSu: Nice guy all around. He also does what he can. I love to PM him and bug the heck out of him.

Ciel: A good choice for SM. She is a great artist.

Sphinx/Neonoodle: Damn you could be like the little sister that I never had. You rock.

Ragnarok: Late night poster buddy. I swear you are always on. You’re a good guy.

Wertitis: Your writings is awesome. You’re always good for a laugh.

KenshinX_Himura/Hitohiro: Good writer. And RPGer. Someone I wish I could talk more too.

KaMeKaZi: Your to the point. Something you have to respect.

Seishin: Boy, I am going to knock you upside the head. :D

Shinigami-Sama: Vandalists worst nightmare. Lol

Blue: Your poetry is right on. Don’t change it.

Shinigami: Good guy.

Hentai Gods: Your both good for a laugh. You know who you are. :p

Zanza: Too nice sometimes

Meaikoh: I am glad you stayed. Debate me anytime. :D

Saber: Good artist and all around nice guy.

La Sombra: Smart. Okay person.

The rest: You all are unique plus there are to many of you. :D

17. Rai Konoko

Rai Konoko New Member

Nephilim_X: i wasn't friends with him, cos we seemed to hate eachother but he was so fun to argue with, since that's all we did. So i gotta hand it to him, he gave me something to do.

Cloud: REAAAAAL Coolio

I'm sure i can think of more but i haven't got the time right now.:D
    l8rz -rai-

18. me_dreaming_zzz

me_dreaming_zzz ¯\(º_o)/¯

No one likes me here, fine! :mad: That makes my lurkiness even cooler.

me_dreaming_zzz - teh coolest person on teh boards.

19. Warsaw Pact

Warsaw Pact New Member

Cloud:Our glorious leader. Our Motherland is proud to have you lead the people.

Hacker: I like you alot. When I talk to you my day is brighter.

Lucky:You are funny, you like to LARP, and always makes me laugh.

Nephilim_X:My rival and my friend. *Russian Salute*

Ragnarok You are the name of my religion's end of the world. End of communication.

Seishin:You ssem to be an ok lad.

Teddz: Yeah...

Dr. Nick Rivira: You are teh awsome!

20. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

basher- a good RPGer ad writer

lance - a good guy

Hiro- a freindly person

Hitohiro- talented writer/RPger

Seishin/kaiyon- a intresting fellows

to any one that i forgot your all great people