Recreation A Tribute to our Community

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Seishin, Jan 8, 2006.

1. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Let's see..made some new friends and some I have more to say about..

Superfly - Your no doubt, my favorite person online. I love him to death. FUNNY! PERVERTED! Great artist (remember the doggie..? ^_^) Like I said before, I love yah Superfly.
    Yukiko - I never really said enough. Your a great person. Take care. Always, stay yourself.
    Lucky - I <3 you. Your perverted, completly sexy, and you make the sigs. Your poetry rox my sox!
    Nightmare - Sorry I didn't put much on this guy. He's great. Love em'. He's my brother online. I completly LOVE THIS GUY! BOOBIES! XD
    Hacker - Your my sister. I loveR you! Stay you, someone always will dislike you..who cares? Be yourself. Love yah girl!
    Warsaw - I've talked to this guy alot. He's a joy. Even though I don't agree with him much, he's still fasinating!
    La Sombra -.......MARRY ME!??? lol. You rule. Your more of a joy than life itself.

I'll edit next time..

1 person likes this.
  2. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

More people to talk about or just modating ^_^

Peachy: Good person, and as waky as ever :D Good writer too

Yukiko: My girlfriend of course. What else could I say other than I like everything about her :eek:

Hitohiro: Good writer and friend. He's obessed with Rurouni Kenshin like me.

shinigami: Another good friend and nice writer, even thought the grammer is bad but that's okay by me ^_^

lucky: Sweet person to be with and likes vampires ^_^

Basher: My over all favorite person on BJP. Great writer and loves to RPG as much as I do.

Seishin: Good friend and helped me out of some things too.

Nameless: Good man...good man...and he's with Peachy :p...at least I think he still is.

Hiro: Good person, nice characters. I don't know what else to say other than that but he does have a nice sig.

I think I'm post more after this in the next few days but my mind is blank right now :p

3. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Wow..I feel loved. You make this emo kid smile. ^_^

Peachy- You're amazing, you're beautiful, you're poetry inspires me to write and your music choices are teh shyt. <3

Lance Leingod- Kid, you got talent and you debate like a pro at times. <3

Seishin- Ya called me hot and that was awesome. Plus, you're an great mod.

Gensai- You were like the first person to talk to me when I was a wee noob :3

Izzy- you just seem so cool..=D

Cloud- You'll always be my hero..>.>

Basher- You're writing is very good and I enjoy it immensely.

La Sombra- We talked Vampire: The Masquerade together and it was brilliant.

Neph- OMG I MISS HIM...>.<

Zanza- She's so helpful..<3

Baka- xD Love you.

Nightmare- One of my first fans..You're apreciated. <3

Lagato666- Oh, he's awesome.

1 person likes this.
  4. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Well...
    Peachy- Great person... she can be rude and honest at times but still awesome.
    Lance Leingod-what can i say, he my boyfriend
    Shinigami- Really nice guy... bad typer.
    Seishin- He really is a nice guy deep down... i hope. o_O
    Basher-Helpful... and forgetful. ^^

Yeah and thats about it... kinda sad.

5. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

An update!! xD

Basher: One of the greatest mods out there
    FurryB & Superfly: I want to see more art!! Draw draw draw until you cant draw no more!! xD
    Hitohiro: It's nice to see a constant customer, he had to put up with me for his last sig, been very busy ;>.>
    KA & Nameless: Can someone say ecchi? ;p
    Lance Leingod: One of the coolest newbies out there :D
    Lucy: She is so nice and sweet ^^
    luvweaver: A nice considerate person, loves SMJ so very much!
    Orion: A nice obediant newbie, well, he was a newbie :p
    Peachy: I've never seen someone like her. She is nice and sweet, she loves Korn (don't dare to diss Korn infront of her :p).
    Seishin: Ladies man? xD
    Shinigami: Cool guy ;) (very obsessed with Dr. Jackle recently!)
    Soitsu: I like this fella, I don't know why, I just do!
    wing_goddess: I've never seen someone obsessed with their yaoi as much as her :p

6. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Oh no I should be shot.

FR *stop* :p

FR- My soul sister. She is funny and wacky.

Chance- I love reading what you have written.

7. Fushigi Rockna

Star out first with the people who actually mentioned me >=P

Basher: Rawr, yay, soul sis! :D We’re birds of a feather me and her! And the YGO forum is our baby!

Hazel, Blue, peachy, Krisis, [insert her next name change HERE!]: GRR! Stay away from my Seto-baby!! D< lol, jk. I’m glad that after that stupid fighting we’re friends. You say the sweetest things sometimes that make me feel loved and/or happy. :3
    Btw, for the record, I liked Peachy better. ;P

Now for everyone else…

I HATE YOU ALL!!! NONE OF YOU LIKE ME!!! I’M GONNA BECOME AN EMO AND EMO MY LIFE AWAY AND MAKE YOU READ MY GOD AWFUL EVIL EMO POETRY!!!

Just kidding. :D Come on, me emo? The only thing they got going for them are the guys in women’s jeans who make out with each other. 8D Yummmmmm……

So then, what I really think…

Seishin: what the hell? YOU don’t mention me? D: I thought I was your secretary (aw hell, I’m everyone’s secretary. >>) You’re making me cry here… ;.;
    You’re a great guy who was the first person to call me hot...so either you’re blind or crazy. Either way tho, meant a lot to me, and finally gave me some actual self-esteem. You’re my wannabe Mustang. <3

The late Seb: Dude, you will always mean a lot to me. If it weren’t for you I wouldn’t be a moderator. I have always looked up to you and probably always will. And even tho we haven’t talked as much as we used to, good luck to you in you first year of university, all right? :)

The late Neph: I will always be a loyal member of the Cult of Neph. =P Whenever I’m depressed or just not feeling well, you always make me feel better, and I appreciate it a lot man.

Cloud and Bakamattsu: one cannot ask for better admins. You’re both nice, kind and funny people. All I can do is admire and follow you as a mod loyally.

Ciel, Zanza and Bloodberry: anyone else notice the super mods are all girls? Unless one of you is hiding something. ;) Wewt! Girl power! :D You’re all amazing and I admire you for different reasons. Ciel is an amazing artist and she’s into Japanese toys!!! Very hardworking. =DDD Zanza is always nice and helpful. I don’t remember the last time I saw her angry. BB gets the job done. She has a strong personality that a meek girl like me can only dream of having.

The rest of the mod team: nothing but admiration for you all. We all do our part and we all work together well. I know I am now the baby of the group since Meaikoh is no longer a mod (I think I am at least…anyone younger than me on the team? oO) and quite honestly it still feels like when I first became a mod – you still all feel superior than me. I have respect for each and every one of you.

Wert: I don’t think I’ve ever seen a user so intelligent. I love some of the things you’ve posted. The one that always stands out in my mind, the one that made me notice you, was that post you made in the debates forum I believe after you heard some guy at a restraraunt talking about blowing up Iraq and then suggesting they do what they did to Nanking. I don’t think I’m ever gonna forget that post…
    Plus, I love your occupation. :3 (look in his profile fools >>)

Meaikoh: You, me and Seb will always be the RPG Mod trio! =D Awwww, I miss those days…

User18: speaking of the good old days…remember in our newbie days? ;P Even tho we have each other’s MSNs we don’t talk much, but still dude, I’m not gonna forget the way we were when we first joined.

Reisti: I’m sad about the way you choose to leave, but regardless you’re a good friend.

Chance: I’ll take up that marriage offer girl. =D Okay, maybe not, but still, awwwwwwww. <3 Anyways, loves ya. ~o^

Lance Leingod: aw you are such a sweetie. It’s nice to be appreciated again by members like you. <3

Hiro: first you stalk Basher, and now you stalk me. Tsk, tsk. ;P

Kagome's Arrow: Craaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzy one over here. XD

I’m probably forgetting some people, but I guess I can add more later.

8. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Hmmm

Fushigi Rockna - She blows me away. Love her likaz sister. Wow..

So i'd keep on topic and leave a comment at the same time, since I had this new change..I think it was appropriate for YET ANOTHER name change. :p gawh, wonder what it'll be next eh!? ^_^

Yes, guys by the way. Thanks for reading my emo poetry all the time and actually commenting "nicely". I love you all!

9. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

I can't believe I didn't add FR :D

FR: You are a very nice person with many ideas at mind. You've done a lot that I've seen and you're a very good friend. Plus, your RPG characters are awsome!! :D Of any RPG characters I've seen, your's is the best so far.

10. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

This little thing is for the many people on BJP I love and longer posts than I had before.

Sphinx - For once..she's gorgeous. I remember times in the past I really pissed her off but she's always been there and JESUS CHRIST she's gotten mad. (For great reasons too) I love her with all my heart. She's been one of the closest friends i've had on BJP.

Ashika - She's really pretty. I've known her pretty much since she came on here. She told me I was "crazy". After that..I fell in love <3 She's all preppy and cuddly. She makes me smile on a REALLY REALLY BAD day!

Kaiyon - He doesn't visit much any more but he has and always will be one of my favorites. I remember when I was a darling newb and he took me under his wing. He may be a pervert (like moi ^^) but he always made sure I was happy and didn't get hurt.

Fushigi Rockna - I have to say. She's lost her head just like me. She diffently
    loves Seto Kaiba more than me and that's just unbelievable. She's a artist, good friend, and someone to laugh with and not get angry out. + I love er'

Now for the long one..

-Sasuke- (La Sombra) - My favorite member of all time. We've been through some **** together no doubt. I was there when that terrible thing happened to him the other day. I don't know if he'd like me to put this out in public so i'll refrain from telling exactly what happened. He's always been one of my most trusted friends. He's handsome and has my back when he sees someone on here being a little too unfriendly with me. He's really cute..cute..cute..did I say that already? Anyway. My best friend on here.

1 person likes this.
  11. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

My list could go on forever. A shorter list might infact be those whom I dislike but that's not why I'm here so let me just give a small taste of who really inspires me on this site.

Wert - I love you. It doesn't matter what is said or done or even if I ignore you quite a bit on boards, you know I do. You're intelligent and you tend to compliment me in more ways then one. It must be some sort of sign to have met you, but signs are at times somewhat blurry and usually missed.

Hiro - You were the First person I met irl from Boards and that's a big deal, ya know? Heh, hope you enjoyed the book.

Lance - Yeah, this was my noob. I rped with him on gaia, and I got a feel for who he was really quickly. It was nice to have someone so willing to learn and better himself around. You're a good kid.

Basher - I like your insights on things, you have a knack for knowing alittle about everything and I only wish I was more varied in what I know.

FR - You, of all people, make me laugh. It's the emotion you put into your posts I think. And emotion is such a good thing to have. I mean, alot of people on Boards are lacking when it comes to real passion for the subjects they comment on. Good work.

Nightmare - We used to talk all the time about random and usually boring things but you always made the conversation enjoyable. Thanks for it.

Zanza - You'rs such a good person. >< You're always trying to help other and that's an amazing thing to see when so many who come and go on this site are only here to make themselves look better. Thank you to you as well for the guidance.

User 18 - He comments my work, even when I'm sitting there fretting on how bad it is. Thank you.

Ashika - She's a good kid, always seems to have this happy aura about her. She never misses a beat with her insights, but doesn't go out of her way with harsh criticism. So, thank you.

Neph - Though he's not here [or is he?] he's always got my back on matters involving the forum. Heh, he's been my favorite member always for two reasons. One, he humored me when I was a noob and still was getting a feel for things and two, he always checks up on me; always makes sure I'm still doing alright and that I'm keeping up with work and school. He's a good friend and I wish he was still active here.

Seishin - He was a great person to just shoot the breeze with and it sucks he's gotten distant with his posting. I hope he comes back soon and gets back into the posting routine.

Is there more? Well, yeah..

Alchemy Dude - You have to be one of the most intelligent posters around. I mean, I love that you can carry conversation as opposed to just creating a thread and dropping it.

Luffy - Kid, you're a great poster and you've come a long way in a short time. Kudos and goodluck in the future.

Is there more now? Yes.

But, I'm far from able to remember at the moment and lazy enough not to put the effort into finding out more.

12. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

Well i don't really know that many people here on the board, so other then what they post i can only say a few things about people. So this is my best attempt:

Teddz - Somebody i think i could look up to, always there to help me out of a bind with my computer

Ceil - Forever a talanted lady who never fails to share her wisdom with the board

Bloodberry - Another lady of many talants, cracking a wip being one of the major ones.

Zanza - I can't help feel that this board wouldn't be what it is without you there to keep an eye on things, for that i am thankful.

Cloud & Bakamattsu - Always there behind the sences keeping the forums going, i can't help but be thankful for you're tireless work.

Furryb - I adore you're art

Basher - I can't help but anmire you're wisdom that you bring to the board.