RPG Archives Angels VS Demons [[RPG] Demons vs. Angels]

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Fushigi Rockna, Aug 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Demon Post 1

Azreal stared strangely at Kazou and then he sighed. " Remember Kazou you brought this on yourself. I will fight you in my true form."

A dark light surrounded Azreal and his long white hair billowed in the wind. Soon nothing could be seen of the demon. Suddenly a huge armoured hand shot out of the dark fire and grabbed the battle axe! Soon the rest of the body came out. Azreal's body had changed completly! He was entirely cloaked in dark armour and a dark purple cloak. The most shocking thing about him though was his face. There wasn't one! There was only a skull with great black emptyness for eyes. The demon stared at Kazou with those black pits.

" You wanted to fight, so lets fight."

2. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Diana turned carefully, the blade resting at the base of her neck, perfect position to, if he trust forward even slightly, would pierce vital organs and would probably kill her. But she didn't back off for a moment, watching his face before staking a carefully step back, as to leave her lungs free from being pierced even slightly with the sword,"Alright.........You can be faster then me. Doesn't mean I'll give up easily. I WILL bring you down. You hurt my brother and my sister. You will pay for it. NO one goes near my siblings and leaves alive if they harm them. I'm the Angel of Lightening and I WON'T stop until your dead."

Even as she spoke she raised her glaive, the curved blade rested over his sword and pushing down slightly, the handle rested against the side of her hip for some balance, her feet making only a slight crunch on the ground as she shifted to settle into a comfortable position.

Without warning she shoved down with more force on his sword, forcing it lower and leaped, landing, actually, on the blade itself. Since it had been sideways she was rested on the edge of the blade her glaive hooked against his neck,"The slightest move and it will slice your head off. My blade is razor sharp and...."

There was a slight spark that carried through the glaive, just dancing along his neck when the blade lay against him, only a slight stinging sentation left behind it.

3. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Kaitsai:
    Kaitsai stared at Diana, "Just because they are your brothers and sisters doesnt mean that some of them arent mine! I hold no grudge against the angels, and i love my true brother Kazuo." Kaitsai sighed.

"But i will fight to the death any of them who stand in my way, i fight the angels because it is my destiny. I love my brother Kazuo, but i myself will take off his head if the need arises. I fight because of destiny." Kaitsai closed his eye lids, and then, a wind burst shot out from around his body, hopefuly getting Diana off of him.

4. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

3 post- Last Angel Form Post.

OOC: Last one tonight. See you tomorrow!!!

BIC: Her reaction to the wind was instead of being thrown off was her feet being lifted but she with drew her glaive. And gripping it in one hand, grasped the sleeve of his outfit, struggling out the wind, her wings flapping to keep her in one spot.

She kept an eye on his sword though and made sure she could still use her glaive to defend herself if he tried anything.

She laughed softly though she kept a strong grip,"Kazuo is our leader. I care for him myself. I care for all angels. But any demon who has spilled blood of mine or innocent people or other angels, is no friend unless they receive blessings and are counted as safe by Kazuo. I trust the leader. I know he wont lead us the wrong way."

Lightening crackled through her and through her grip on his arm, passing through him. It was her last attack with the power before it faded from her grip. She'd have it back. But only could use it for so long.

5. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Elios threw his Light Whip to Diana.

"Use it, my arm is too hurt to. It will take form of whatever element you possess."

Some wounds were left open and he still bled, but he was alive.
    He tried to form a few more birls but they just floped to the ground.

Elios sent the few birds tht he had actually been able to form to form a spike ball on the end of his whip.
    He then collapsed on the ground exausted.

6. Kamui

Kaitsai:
    Kaitsai got heavily electricuted from the shock. He looked at Diana as the lightning danced on his body. He formed a small wind blast and shot it at Diana, but, this one was laced with lightning since his body was covered in it. "Dont forget, its demonic lightning."

Kaitsai unsheathed his sword and drew his hand across the blade.

7. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Azreal charged Kazou at top speed! He swung his axe at him and was about to connect when he to felt the shock of Diana's attack. He faltered in his stride and his attack missed.

8. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Dian hissed in pain when she was thrown off by the attack even as she just barely caught the Light Whip. The whip just slipped through her fingers as her back hit a tree. She winced and rolled away, stumbling to her feet, stretching her wings. That was her last chance for a little while with the electricity.

She searched where she had droped the whip and cursed, seeing it lay near Kaitsais feet. She steadied her weight, shifting her glaive to a better two handed grip and twirled it easily,"Well? Come on. Come and get me big boy."

She grinned, there was a slight sting of the demonic electricity running through her but she ignored it. She was the lightening angel after all and more or less knew the feel of it.

9. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Elios snapped his fingers and the doves carried the whip away from Kaitsai's feet and to Diana.
    "Try not to drop it this time."

He tried to form a few more doves and about two were made.
    Soon enough I will be able to fight better again..

10. Kamui

Kazuo:
    Kazuo had barely dodged Azreal and he unsheathed his own sword. He smashed his hand on the handle and drew a second sword from the first. He soon weilded two idetical swords.

One of the swords lit on fire that was red, and the other lit on fire that was black. "Come now demon, let me show you what the right hand of God is trully powerful of. Let me show you what the second God cane do!!"

Kazuo's voice had changed and wing had appeared on his back, though they were only angel wings... and he was not in angel mode.

11. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Aza finally woke up, and looked at around. "N-no!"

Everywhere, there was chaos. Angel fought Demon, and both fought a losing battle. She struggled to her feet. She didn't know who to attack anymore.

12. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Elios was feeling a little better.
    *SNAP* he snapped his fingers and 50 Falcons formed out of Light.

"Ill help Diana!" he called sending all of the birds straight at Kaitsai.

13. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Even as Elios had sent the falcons at Kaitsai, Diana suddenly raced in the way, something like a shield of eletricity forming a barrier. It was the lightening that Kaitsai had shot at her that had formed once more to half good while in her body, giving her an extra boost once more.

Racing in front of the falcons ment she was only a few feet infront of Kaitsai, her back to him but she didn't even glance in his direction as she snarled at Elios,"NO! Help Aza for gods sakes!! I don't need the help!!"

Her black hair flowed back as she stamped her glaive into the ground. Elios light whip which cracked with faint electricity, was wraped and over her sholder for safe keeping until she found if she needed it or not. Since the electricity was half laced with the demonic lightening from Kaitsai, it ment it could hold the falcons back. [/COLOR]

14. Kamui

Kaitsai:
    Kaitsai did a graceful backflip and landed about ten to twenty feet away from Diana.

"Not even a demon would hit someone in the back." He explained.

Kaitsai twirled his blade around and waited for an attack.

15. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Azreal saw Kazou create two swords and acting quickly gave Kazou a powerfull upercut to his chin! "How do you like my right hand, eh Kazou?" Then using his incredible strength he rushed him and lifted him up and then slamed him to the ground. " Right hand of God my ***, you are no where near his power. You are just a single angel in the legions of Heaven. Don't make me laugh." Then with a swift movement he brought the axe crashing down towards him!

16. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Diana snorted under her breath, turning to face Kaitsai once more, the shield she had put up behind her seeming to fly back, shoving all the falcons it had caught with it, only fading when it reached Elios, leaving the falcons with him.

She made a slight motion of her head toward Azreal,"He'd hit someone in the back. Your the only demon with true honor out of all. You actually let us turn around and block our selves."

She grinned,"I haven't done it myself yet. I only do it if the person I am attacking is hurting another anbd wont listen to me."

She shruged and slid her hand up the handle to settle her grip and slashed downwards, the blade, stoping just barely pressing against the ground.

Without any warning she took off at a run, darting, head low, glaive lifted and handle rested against her hip, blade pointed at his chest.

As soon as she got within a few steps she suddenly leaped into the air, glaive lifted and she went right over him, landing on his other side quickly and twisting, slashing the glaive toward his leg and incase he tried to move out of the way, she suddenly changed direction, dragging the blade upward toward his arm. Even as she did it all she grinned,"Now thats not attacking from behind. You saw me leap. Or atleast heard me. You could easily turn."

She lifted the glaive till it was on the other side, nearly to his arm and changed direction again, twisting it, the blade laying just over his belly and she tore back sharply,blade hopefully sinking into skin.

17. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

~Angel post 2~
    Right before her attack could hit Vahgaun she stopped it and shouted, "God forgive me! i can't fight them."
    Then Athena ran out of the temple and into the forest. Her tears streaming behind her. Before she left she willed some of her healing abilities into all of her friends then she hurtled herself farther and farther into the forest.

18. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

AIC:

Aza watched Athena run from the temple, and followed, since nobody was fighting her right now.

"Athena!"

She could relate to Athena. God knew she didn't want to kill anyone.

VIC:

Vaughn noticed Athena and Aza run from the room and began to chase after them.

<Ha! Two little girls on their own- easy pickings!>

19. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Elios ran after the crying Athena.

"Hey, its ok, Ill fight Vaughn for you if you want..don't feel sad."

He wiped a tear off her cheek with his finger. "You must be strong," he told her.

Elios patted her on the back and ran back to to the battles, Light Doves flying in the air around him.

20. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Angel Post 3

Athena shouted her thanks after Elios then she turned to Aza and said, "Thank you for coming after me... i want to help everyone but i don't know how."
    Then Athena noticed Vaughan coming at them and created a barrier between them and Vaughan. She looked at Vaughan and said, "Stop it! Don't you realize that this is wrong! We shouldn't be fighting each other."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.