RPG Archives Angels VS Demons [[RPG] Demons vs. Angels]

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Fushigi Rockna, Aug 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Post 1

Kaitsai:
    Kaitsai got a swift hit in the chest and then he jumped back. Blood comming from the wound.

Kaitsai herd Athena, "Youre right, we shouldnt be fighting each other, but we are and fate has destined it to be so. The only way to ever know why we fight is to look too fate itself. I wish not to fight any of the angels, but I have accepted my destiny and i am going to live it to its fullest. If any of the angels, even my brother Kazuo gets in the way of my destiny, I shall kill them."

He looked back at Diana and pulled out a knife, he carved a cross into the back of both his hands and threw down the knife. "Alright, lets go."

Kazuo:
    Kazuo's eyes went completly white, "You may be right, i do not have power equal to Gods, but my power is strong enough to protect those i love and want to protect." Kazuo shot a large telechinatic blast and Azreal and his axe (azreal's) flew out of his hands. "I am destined to take my place at Gods right hand, wheher you like it or not. Had you have not abused the powers given to you as seer, you could see this."

Kazuo also herd Athena, "It is the way of destiny. You should fight, there is no way you can escape fate and what it has ordained for you. Youre destiny was foreordained. And you cant do anything about it. Quit running from it and live your destiny, however creul you may think it to be."

Kazuo's eyes were beging to take back their strange, red color and he looked back at Azreal.

2. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

VIC:

Vaughn snarled nastily. Caught behind the barrier, he fought to get through. He hit at the barrier repeatedly. "We have to fight! This is what we exist for! What is our purpose if we aren't fighting?"

AIC:

Aza strengthened Athena's barrier with Wind. "There is always a purpose in just living! Purpose lies in those strong enough to make peace! But don't go thinking that means I'm a pushover just because I have ideals!"

3. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Diana watched things carefully and raced in once more to attack,"We DO have purpose to live. Thats to watch over this land, angel or demon, it is all our jobs in one way or another. Good must always brush off of evil. But the demons I see here are not the evil that I once knew. Their even beginning to understand. Kazou-chan. Aren't I right? Good and Evil are supposed to balance the other side. We each control elements that are balanced on the other side."

She spun her glaive even as she had spoke, the glaive held low, her body low. The blade had some how flipped up so it looked more like a curved spear then a glaive now. She struck forward with it but brought it short, inches from stabing into his chest, into the wound already made. She shook her head, drawing the glaive back, twirling it and the blade sliding back into the correct place,"I feel as though I am at a disadvantage with you being blind. Your other senses may be stronger but I rather my opponents see me. And now that I think of what we speak of, I feel as though, we SHOULDN'T be fighting. But what can we do? I don't want blood on my hands because of this."

4. Kamui

Kazuo:
    Kazuo looked at Diana, "Yes, you are right. And the demons themselves arent actually evil and the angels arent actually good. These two sides are a myth created to shield us from our enemies purpose. The demons are the second good. The second destiny. They wish for a world with no humans, to save the earth. The angels are the first good, the first destiny. We wish for humans to continue to live, yet we know iut will kill the planet. In a way, both sides are good and evil."

Kazuo looked back towards Azreal.

Kaitsai:
    Kaitsai listened to Diana. "I see, if you dont want to fight someone who uses all their sense but sight to fight, then i wont fight you. That is part of my outh as a Kimora, i shallnt fight unless my opponent agrees. Even as a demon i am bound by that. Youre right, we shouldnt be fightning. And as my brother said, neither side is evil, we just have different goals. Only when someone truely understands that, then they should start the fight. But you must also tie in fate somewhere. You have been chosen to do this yes, but that doesnt mean you cant live your destiny to its fullest and enjoy doing it, right? Before my destiny intertwined with the Wind Demon's, I had no idea i would fight to destroy man kind. But, now that I look back on it, I am glad i was chosen to do this, because i wish for the earth to stop being violated, poluted, and destroyed."

5. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

" So you are saying that I'm not evil..... well then what would you call me wanting to destroy the entire human race? A cranky day... what did I wake up on the wrong side of the bed? No? I enjoy inflicting pain on others, especially you Kazou."

With that he summoned once again as many crows as possible and sent them towards Kazou! Then he turned around and sent a volley of blasts at Athena's barrier. " Come on Vaughn take that little runt out!"

6. Kamui

Kazuo:
    Kazuo lashed out, "You fool!!! I ment the Demons as a whole, most of you are not here because of any other reason but destiny!!! That is why you are here, you have just chosen to accept it! You only reason you enjoy this because you know there is not another future for you so you decided to live with this one! You know all these things as well as I do."

Kazuo unsheathed his sword and sent a giant wave of fire through the beasts, buring many of them and descintigrating many also. Only two left! Kazuo dodged but they came around and one hit him in the back and he got around fast enough and cut the other one in half.

"You shouldnt deserve to live on this earth! Let alone Hell itself!!!" Kazuo coughed and blood flowed from his mouth.

With that, Kazuo ran into the shirne and into the Angels room.

7. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

2, Angel form 1 (I should be able to...)

Diana glanced around when Azreal sent the blasts at Vaughn to free him and with a quick twist her blade and her free wrist she pulled together a web of lightening, throwing it up seconds before the blasts would have hit, the blasts hitting her own blanket of intertwined sparking lightening. She turned a dark glare on Azreal, trembling slightly. The rebound of the hit spirled through her powers and to herself, a sharp pain from the inside out that left her nearly breathless,"Azreal. STAY OUT of that fight. Concern about your own fight. Your 'friends' should be able to take care of themselves without you adding in."

She glared at him, withdrawing her glaive and letting the lightening untwin itself, sliding back to her and surrounding her for a moment, like a warm blanket around her before releasing her with a wave of her hand. She looked to Kaitsai once more,"I understand the whole about us all being part good and part evil. After all none of us have clean hands, never had to begin with."

She frowned slightly,"I don't WANT the planet to turn out the way your saying. But I don't want to just destroy the human race either."

She paused for a moment,"Yes....they do have faults, none are perfect..But that doesn't mean we have to destroy them."

She glanced around, before pounding the handle of her glaive against the ground,"Why not a contest of types? We work together and find pluses and minuses of the human race. We AGREE on them. No demons chosing something as a minus unless the angels agree. If there are more minus at the end, then we continue fighting. If there are more pluses then........we find a way to make peace for a while."

8. Meaikoh

VIC: "I wonder now, Azrael, if we were in your home, which one of us would be more prominent in the portrait of a leader."

Vaughn threw down his sword, though he stayed ready to pick it up again. "Maybe I don't want to fight!"

AIC:

Aza saw her chance and took it. She bound Vaughn up. "Do you really mean that? If you mean it, you won't struggle to get away!"

VIC: Vaughn gave a humorless smile. "I can't let you kill me. If I die, then there will be nobody who won't fight."

AIC:

"That's not true! Nearly everyone here has pretty much said they don't really want to be fighting. And yet, every one of them will fight to the death!"

Aza jerked Vaugh down to the ground, where he stood stock-still.

9. Kamui

Kazuo:
    Kazuo emerged from the shrine carrying four spell cards. He threw two at Kaitsai and told him two words. "It's time."

Kaitsai:
    Kaitsai cought the cards and told him, "Alright." Apparently, both knew what they were talking about.

Kaitsai turned back towards Diana, "You may not want it, but it is from one of those visions that will shape our tomorrow. One of them will become true. And i understand how you dont want the earth to die, yet you want humans to live. You were chosen by fate itself to kill the earth and let humans live, it is your destiny. And yes it does mean we have to destroy them! They have violated the Earth, they kill it everyday once more. It has no strength, and if man is sacrificed now, the earth will be able to reclaim its dominion."

Kaitsai herd Diana's plea for an agreement and almost burst out laughing, "You actually think fate would allow it, let alone ourselves. Too many of us have come to accept our destiny. Besides, who would want that? None of us would. Again, as we did this, mankind wouldn still exist. And if they exist, the earth will die. The Demons are fighting to let the earth breath. And that alone creates a problem."

After Kaitsai finished his little sermon, he pulled out the two spell cards and looked at them. "So, Kezuki, this is what you want?"

10. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena took a deep breath as she collapsed and went from her Angel form to her normal form. She pushed herself up and said, "Aza, Kazou needs your help. Go and help him, i'll stay here with Vaughan."

OOC: isn't it funny how u noitce things u didn't before and then u realized a post said something completely different then u thought.

11. Vicious

Vicious Revolution...Revolucion!

1st post

OOC:This will be my 1st post here since i can back from Mexico. I tried reading everything but its taking too long. If you have a little bit of extra time in your hands I would really appreciate if someone could fill me in.

IC: "It felt so real....and then I lost grip of it. WHY!?" Akira shouted as he drove his fist to the bed. He unknowingly wielded the power of lightning. He was the "unknown demon"....Akira soon got out of bed....his eyes only looking through the window and the abandoned street. Akira had found shelter in an abandoned shack hoping to avoid the nightly shower. But now it was morning...the streets now glistening from the puddles left from the shower. He packed up his bed which only consisted of a myriad of blankets on top of each other and put it on his bookbag.

He walked out the shack...and as soon as he walked out he felt like a a knife had just pierced through his heart. He knew something bad had happened. He just didnt know what it was. He continued to walk but suddenly he heard a voice in the distance calling to him. "Hey punk! " The person cried out again. Akira didnt know who he or she was but he was ready for anything.....

MOOC: No signatures in posts while RPing, please.
    -MT

12. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Angel Post 1

Elios summoned all his animals, Birds, Cats, dogs, etc... and sent them attacking all the Demons.

He walked inside the Shrine and started a pot of tea, every other minute rushing outside shooting light blasts at each of the Demons.

He sat down with some tea and started to drink.
    "how boring..."

---
    FOOC: I AM GOING TO KILL YOU FOR YOUR LACK OF ORIGIONAL SPEECH AND QUOTES, KAMUI!!! lol
    anyway I wont be posting much...sooo peace

13. Meaikoh

AIC: Aza fell to the ground. "Ach! Ouch!"

A hand bent down to help her up. To her surprise, it was Vaughn.

"How did you get past?!"

VIC:

"I have no vicious intents. I think this is why I was able to pass."

14. Vicious

Demon post 1

Akira began to walk, hoping he could find the person that was calling him. He soon stopped as he was able to see who was calling him. " And who are you? " Akira asked in the mood like he was hoping for someone better. " You didnt finish your dream yet." The man said slowly as he quickly grabbed Akiras head causing akira to become paralyzed. " Look inside yourself....then and only then may you find the demon inside of you!"
    Akira soon feel into a short slumber. It seemed so real...as the demon grabbed akira and lifted him up in the air. Akira was struggling to break free and all he kept on hearing is a voice saying that he can do it. Soon the demon began to sink into akiras skin. "yes...yes youre doing it!" The man said. Soon akira woke up in pain....and electricity pulsing through his body and his eyes now a dark crimson color. There was no change, only that his skin turned into a shaded black color.
    " Ah!" Akira screamed as he was nearing the end of the transformation. Akira got up...all exhausted and he looked at the man, he seemed to have a smirk on his face. "Thunder strike!" Akira shouted as he formed a ball of electricity with his hands and launched it at the man. There was an explosion.

15. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Azreal had run out of power now, as he had started to go back to his normal form. He saw Elios run inside and then come out again and then go back inside. Since Kazou was to busy making pointless little speaches that nobody understood; Azreal followed Elios inside.

When he saw him making a pot of tea he couldn't help burst out laughing. " Hahahahahahahaha, well Elios I must say that you are the most laid back angel I have ever met. We may be enemies but I still like you."

16. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Diana was silent for a good amount of time, leaning slightly on her glaive, watching them and for a moment nothing seemed wrong, then her body jerked sharply, grey eyes startled before they shifted to a more liquid silver and she finally bowed her head, leaning more heavily against her glaive, nearly doubled against it.

She raised her head a few inches, searching, her eyes mostly returned to the normal grey but for a moment they flickered back to the liquid silver. She went from face to face and finally seeing the angels leader Kazuo, seemed to relax slightly,"Kazuo-sama. Lightening demon has awakened, I can sense his powers."

OOC: Lets just say its something like being able to sense her oppisite element. Sort of to bring in Vicious so hes not left to wander around for a while. Like he can sense Diana or he can just sense the whole group, being angels and demons in one big battle. *shrugs* Its an idea.

17. Ryu-Ki

Ryu-Ki New Member

Yuki was just walking down the street when he heard a voice.
    (Can't understand the voice).
    "Who's there" yells Yuki, people just stare at him.
    Yuki in a confusion he just started to run.

18. Vicious

Demon post # 2

The smoke cleared and Akira seemed to be more calmed, but he was amazed that the guy was still standing there. Akira started to feel something though, as if he could feel somebodys energy emmiting from somewhere. He turned back into his human form and fell into the floor exhuasted.
    The man walked slowly to Akira, and when he came close to him he grabbed him by the neck and lifted him up and said "This is your destiny whether you like it or not from now on. You may die and you may live but its up to you to decide your fate. When you wake up you will be one with your inner demon. You will have no trouble changing forms and doing your special abilities. You will be looking for a temple which is just north from here, there is a battle that will surely decide your fate. But for now rest O' mighty lightning demon!"
    The man lets Akira go and walks until a point that he dissapeared. Akira was left there laying on the ground.

19. Ryu-Ki

Ryu-Ki New Member

Yuki stop and cought his breath. He looked around "It seams I ran all the way out of town."
    Whoundeding what to do next he takes a nether look around "I guess all just keep going the way I ran."

20. Kamui

Note: Hey, anytime i put something that isnt in English in this RPG, it is just in a lagngues that dosnt exist and i made up. Im such a loser.

Kazuo:
    Kazuo unwrapped the first spell and stared at it, alomst in dis belief of what he saw. "Set on bah?!" Kazuo looked at the next one. "Is van bah?" He studied these until he knew what both ment.

Apparently, to the best of his knowledge, Set on bah, or Carrier spell, took away the elemental attribute from both angels and demons (i plan to have them gone for 4-5 posts and yes, it affects demon/ angel mode too). Is van bah, or Spell of Doom, created all of the following storms that didnt end until he commanded them to stop, Lightning storm, hail, tornado, wild fire. (OOC: NOTE: Kazuo and Kaitsai can only cast there in Angel or Demon mode.)

Kazuo wrapped each one back up and drew his sword. "Azreal and demons, we will finish nor start anything by fightning now. Leave this place before God intervenes."

Kaitsai:
    Kaitsai un did the wrapping on his spells and studied them, "Yea hos bah" and, "Sei ton bah". Yea hos bah, or Spell of the Earth, gave him the control of all seven basic elements of earth (OOC: He will only have this for 3 posts/ the seven elements are the elements of the demons and angels. BIC:) Sei ton bah or spell of power, gave him emmense telechinetic powers.

Kaitsai walked out of the room after folding up his spells and bowed to his brother. "C'mon demons, we should leave. There is no sense in fighting at the moment."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.