RPG Archives Angels VS Demons [[RPG] Demons vs. Angels]

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Fushigi Rockna, Aug 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Hearing that the fight was over for now Athena ran inside and shouted, "Kauzo! Where are you? Are you alright? I'm sorry i was weak."

Athena then set about making tea for everyone so their thoughts would be soothed. She knew everyone would need some tea after a battle like that. She set the finished tea on a tray for everyone on the table.

2. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

VIC & AIC:

Much to everyone's surprise, when they entered into the shrine, Vaughn and Aza stood side by side. They were talking pretty amiably, for two supposed enemies.

Then they spoke in unison. "We want peace."

3. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena smiled and went to stand next to them and said, "Me to."

She then handed both of them a cup of tea.

4. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Suddenly without warning Azreal felt a sudden presence a another demon. But it wasn't coming from the temple. He concentrated on the power trying to find out where it was coming from.

Then he smiled and said, " So that where you are, finally the Lightning demon has arrived." He then turned to no one in particular and announced, " I am leaving now, I have....buisness to contend to. But let me just warn you all that this is not over."

He then left the temple and flew off into the night, searching for the demon of lightning.

5. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

VIC: Aza accepted her tea gratefully, but Vaughn protested.

"Tea? Where's the hard stuff? Gross! Heh. Well, I'm leaving as well. Can't let Azreal corrupt all the youngins' now can I? I'll try to catch up with him."

Vaughn turned to leave, but turned back to Athena and Aza. "Hey- just because I want peace, it doesn't mean we're friends...and it certainly doesn't mean I won't fight back against you."

6. Vicious

Vicious Revolution...Revolucion!

"Oh man! Its already night time?" Akira said as he quickly got up. He grabbed his head as he felt a sudden headache coming up.
    " Temple?.....Temple?.....North? OH! That temple up north!" Akira suddenly began to run north where the temple was at. As he ran he felt someone coming towards him...he soon had a sudden rush of fear. He then stopped. " (gasps for air) Wait im a demon! What do I have to fear? He continued to run....

7. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Diana watched everything carefully. She was still slightly off balanced by the sense she had gotten by the lightening demons awakening so she didn't have the mind to speak at the moment, only watching. She finally spoke up,"I already tried for peace Aza. It didn't work with Kaitsai nor Azreal so far. And now theres another demon who just awoke. The power levels seems almost twice mine."

She shivered slightly and wraped both hands around her glaive, leaning her sholders back against a wall, holding the glaive protectivly infront of her,"Hes lightening and his twice my strength....I'd never beat him in a fight...."

She was mostly muttering to herself by then.

8. Vicious

Akira stopped once again. "Dang! The dude didnt tell me it was that far. Maybe im going the wrong way....no! That cant be true, I sense the energy getting stronger...a battle? Most likely..." Akira said as he looked at his gloves.
    " Lightning? My father told me something about lightning that is in my gloves. Just dont know what. Hmmm....Okay Lightning demon akira! Show your stuff!" As Akira finished his sentence he pointed at a abandoned house trying to concentrate his energy into a blast. " Come on Come on!" Akira shouted and soon electricity started pulsing out of his hand. " Okay...almost there" He concentrated more and soon an energy ball appeared. " Alright! But wait I cant blast that house....there might be people there. Itll be better I throw it in the air anyway." Akira aimed up and blasted his energy ball into the air. He started to laugh...as if though he had all the powers in the world. " OK so maybe these gloves somehow make me tap into my demon powers when im in my human form....so most likely ill be more powerful when i go into my demon form. That man did say that i should be able to transform easily. He looked up....
    " Hey! why dont you blow or something dont just float there!"

9. Ryu-Ki

Ryu-Ki New Member

Yuki stop and knowedist something floating in the air.
    "What's that light in the sky," he looks down and sees a persons with Black hair with red tips "who's that."
    Yuki jumps into the bushes just looking at him "Way's he yelling at that thing in the sky?"

10. Vicious

3 (last for today)

Akira clutched his hand into a fist and soon the ball caused an explosion. " Oh so thats how you do it." Akira said happily as he saw the smoke in the sky. He looked behind him and saw a man with dark blue hair. He didnt care at first...but then he sensed energy emmiting from him. He walked slowly towards him and basically said to the man.
    "who are you"

11. Ryu-Ki

Ryu-Ki New Member

Yuki stood up from the bushes and stood in front of him.
    "My name is Yuki Nyoi," still some what in sock of his powers Yuki asks "and you are."

12. Vicious

" Name is Akira Kitsune." Akira said as electricity began emmiting from his body. " I sense an evil presence in you! My demon intuition is telling me that youre an angel. Correct?" Akira clutched his fist as he finsihed that sentence.

13. Ryu-Ki

Ryu-Ki New Member

"That is correct I am an Angel," Yuki said while reaching for his spear "The Angel of Water."
    "And your a Demon aren't you?"

14. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Kaitsai:
    Kaitsai took off his robe, revealing his chest and the two demon wings on his back. The wings flapped and he was off.

Kazuo, my brother, i know what you know. Yet, i dont see what you see.

With that thought, he flew off into the distance towards his house.

Kazuo:
    Kazuo smiled at Aza, "Of course you want peace, but, i am sad to say, peace ownt come easily." Kazuo looked off into the distance. "For I know the outcome of this battle." Kazuoi gave Aza a hug and then let her go.

He looked at Azreal, "Of course old friend. This is far from over."

Kazuo looked around his house and frowned. "Those Ba**ards wreck my house. O well, it'll give me something to do."

Kazuo walked off towards a shed where he got some tools and began working to repair his house.

15. Vicious

"Yes i might be." Akira replied. His voice began to grow deeper. He wasnt himself anymore. " You know...I always wanted to hear an angel scream, would you help me find that pleasure?" Akira said as he got in a fighting stance. He began to charge at Yuki.

16. Ryu-Ki

Ryu-Ki New Member

Yuki jumped into the air fliping over Akira "So it a fight you want,"
    He tiwisted the handle of his spaer and it exsended to normal size "I won't go easy on you Demon."

17. Vicious

demon post 1

" Youll be the first to see my demon form!" Akira said as he quickly transformed. " Not much to see here." Akira didnt hesitate do charge and grab yuki by the neck. " THUNDER BLAST " Electricity began pulsing heavily in both akira and yukis body. " How do you like that!" He said as he continued to choke yuki

18. Ryu-Ki

Ryu-Ki New Member

2 (Angel post 1)

Yuki struggles to free from Akira grasp, "AAAAH" Yuki yelled as Akira keped choocking him. " AAAAAAA LET GO!" he yelled as he gathered enough strangth to stab Akira in the foot.
    "So that the way you want to play." as water started to spin around Yuki as he transformed into he Angel form.
    "SO BE IT!"

19. Vicious

demon post 2

Akira looked at his foot and started laughing. " Pathetic! Didnt your mom ever tell you to stay away from electricty! You might get burned or ELECTROCUTED!" Akira made a sinister laugh after finsihing that sentence. "do you seriously think you have a chance! your water and....im electricity. Thats it im changing back into my human form." Akira changes into his human form and smiles. " Thanx to my gloves ill still be able to shoot some electricity. so they will be of good use. are you ready?"

20. Ryu-Ki

Ryu-Ki New Member

3 (Angel post 2)

Smileing Yuki gets readed to cast a spell.
    I only have one chance to do this . Yuki thought to himself.
    "Water Dragon slash." the weather changed quickily.
    "It seems it as started to rain."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.