RPG Archives Angels VS Demons [[RPG] Demons vs. Angels]

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Fushigi Rockna, Aug 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vicious

Vicious Revolution...Revolucion!

Akira concentrated until he grew wings on his back. " Cool."
    He followed kaitsai and azrael.

2. Ryu-Ki

Ryu-Ki New Member

Yuki look up at the stars "It also much to take at once," he looked back down at Diana "so this war been going on since 500 B.C."
    Yuki stop "It's all to much, that Demon all most killed me."
    Looking at the ground he said "I'm useless."

3. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Diana shook her head, sliding an arm around Yukis waist lightly in a half hug,"If your wounded. Kazuo can use a healing spell on you. He did the same for me after I fought the leader of the demons for the first time, Azreal, Demon of Darkness I think."

She tugged him forward and paused, whispering a soft chant before her glaive glow and shrank, she slipped it into her pocket before looking to him,"I know its alot to take in. But Kazuo can explain it more clearly then I can so we should go see him and he can heal you. Now this may be a bit strange to be carried. But its faster then walking to his house. Don't worry, I wont drop you."

She laughed softly and figured out a way to lifting him also as her body lifted with the flapping of her wings. In moments she was flying through the air, holding onto the older angel. It was a little awkward but she needed to do it and finally landed beside the house, setting Yuki down gently,"We can train with you and you'll get better that a new demon wont almost kill you."

She had murmered it before stepping away, wings folding,"Kazuo. I brought the water angel. Brother..........umm...........uhh..........."

She looked to Yuki, eyebrow raised and shruged,"I never got your name."

4. Ryu-Ki

Ryu-Ki New Member

Yuki looked at her "Oh my name is Yuki, Yuki Nyoi."
    He looked back up "And you know, it wasn't that I was hurt that much physically, but my pride was, bad."
    "And thank you for what you have doen so far, I owe you Diana."

5. Vicious

" Always in second place akira...." AKira said dissapointally to himself. He soon began to look at his gloves. "

" Why do they doubt my fists.....wait why do they doubt my fathers gloves....they have special powers. Maybe....maybe my father knew i was a demon. So he created this gloves just for me. They do allow me to improve my lightning moves as a demon and allow me to use electricity in my normal form. Now im probably gonna be stuck with a sword or a something. Destiny has its ways at laughing at my face........but soon i will get the last laugh.
    Akira continued...the rest he muttered to himself.

Guess im stuck with these guys.

6. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Diana giggled softly, shaking her head,"Pride also needs to be healed. Maybe not in the same way. My pride was hurt also after I lost against Azreal. He left me for dead. But knowing I was still alive to help my brothers and sisters, started to heal me. It ment I could defend Kazuo and everyone on my side in any way I could."

She tilted her head, glancing toward Kazuo before smiling at Yuki again,"And Brother Yuki? Having me for a sister means I'll always be helping out in anyway I can. I protect my family since this is the family I have."

7. Ryu-Ki

Ryu-Ki New Member

"Thanks, it's nice knowing that I can call you family," Yuki puased closeing his eyes "since I don't remeber much about my humen family."
    "I fill really happy around you,...little sis."

8. Vicious

" My pride shattered by some meaningless words." Akira began to think about what kaitsai had said. ( it is our destiny and we must learn to live with it.) Akira had also remembered what Vaughn had said. ( Little lost boy....trying to fit in with the big kids.) " Little lost boy.... maybe hes right i may be just a little lost boy. But maybe they could show me the way.......... But damn it did they have to be so harsh on me?? I do have feelings you know. Why am i talking to myself? Wonder if vaughn and kaitsai use telepathy...that would be cool. Wait! no they might be hearing me right now." Akira had a concerned look on his face.

9. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Kaitsai:
    Kaitsai looked back at Akira and told him through telepathy, "Dont drag behind. And yeah, i am telepathic so is my brother Kazuo.

Kazuo:
    Kazuo smiled and bowed to Yuki, "Welcome, Angel Yuki. I wish you could have met me when i was a bit tidier, but the demons wrecked my house. Well, even though we have had our introductions and you are new, I cant let to young and able bodies without work." Kazuo winked at both Yuki and Diana, "So, get some tools and help me clean up my house. Afterwards, there will be plenty of time for me to explain about the angels, the dmeons, the future, and yourself. I know many of the questions which you shall ask. But i shall let you ask them first."

Kazuo held out his hand and many various tools poped out of a shadow and flew into his hand. "It is a Kimora skill, reserved only for those who are in direct relation or are the ones who will lead the clan. We can create objects and move through shadows."

10. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Diana grinned at Kazuo even as she rolled her eyes, making a slight face in Yukis direction, hidden from the Lead Angel. After a moment she brushed her hair aside and after fiddling for a moment, dug out a hair tie out of her pocket and tied her long back hair back into a pony tail, shifting her wings only slightly to settle them into place before moving to help Kazuo, pushing her sleeves up,"Remind me next time I need help repairing something to get you to come help me Kazuo-sama."

She grinned, nudging the older angel in the ribs lightly before turning toward Yuki, making a slight 'come forward' motion,"He wont bite Yuki. At least I hope he wont. Kazuo will answer any questions you have for him. But he will stick me with all the work if you don't help to. And you wouldn't want an exsausted younger sister now would you?"

She smiled sweetly at him, grey eyes glinting with built up energy.

11. Vicious

" So how long till we get there...cause "flying" is not my usual form of transportation if you know what i mean." Akira said as he flapped his wings faster in order to catch up. A drop of sweat dropped of his cheek as he flew over the morning sun. He started thinking once again and got very curious.
    " Hey! Everybody....if we are battling the angels right now....and like you said they are stronger than us...then whats the point of fighting, doesnt mean that we are gonna lose?...sorry to bring a question like this."

12. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Azreal landed carefully onto the lawn of his house and turned back to talk to Akira. "They may or may not be stronger than us. All I know is that why wouldn't we be fighting unless it was all part of the devine plan. If you don't want to be part of this then leave now! I don't have time to babysit those who are undecided."

Azreal then walked into his house and with a wave of his hand all the lights came on. He headed straight for his gallery and nodded with approval at the pictures of all the Angels and Demons. Then he noticed the largest of the Demon pictures and he gave a sly smile at what he saw.

13. Vicious

" Wow...dude cool house!"Akira said as he followed Azreal into the gallery. " So...like who are those demons and angels?And when are we gonna get a chance to see the weapons?" Akira was anxious for the answers..

14. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Without looking away Azreal answered,"These are all the Angels and Demons that have fought on this Earth." He then pointed to one of the newer pictures, "That one is yours, do you like it? Oh and my weapon collection is down the hall and to your left, and don't stray from the path." Azreal then summoned Matthew his Raven servant to guide Akira to the room. " I will be with you in a moment, feel free to try some of the arms."

15. Ryu-Ki

Ryu-Ki New Member

Yuki looked at Diana " You're right I wouldn't want want a exsausted little sister, besides it wouldn't be fare to have you do all the work." Yuki then winked at her then turn tored Kazuo "I will anything to help you out 'sir'(said with respect) just tell me what you would like doen."

16. Vicious

"Cool, it looks just like me!. So....i just follow the raven right?" Akira said as he followed the raven. "Servant ravens....how cool is that!" Akira finally got to the gallery"swords....spears....but really i dont want none of that. But since they recommended it i guess i have too. Since they know more about this than me." Akira started thinking to himself. He let out a huge sigh.....

17. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Kazuo:
    Kazuo smiled, his eyes were very calm, "Please, call me Kazuo. And if you wouldnt mind, please help me repair my wall."

He looked at Yuki and smiled.

Kaitsai:
    Kaitsai followed Azreal in his house. "Hey, Azreal, mind if i take a gander at your weapon gallery, i might want to get a new one. This sword has served me well, but it is old and is about to die."

18. Ryu-Ki

Ryu-Ki New Member

Yuki looked at Kazuo and said " Yes, I will help you fixs the wall sir... I mean Kazuo" He then picked up some tools and walked over to a wall (sigh).Ware do I begin he thought to himself then started to help repair the wall.

Dont forget to call me Kazuo in the RPG ~Kamui.

19. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

VIC:

Vaughn smiled almost maliciously. "Another one shown to the house of Azrael. I bet he'll impress him with the raven trick and the gallery thing...Well, he is my leader, and now that I've had my fun, it's time to return to him," sighed Vaughn. "Besides, I don't want to miss hazing the new guy!"

AIC:

"You're right, Athena. Our purpose will be revealed in due time. But goodness, I'm getting impatient."

20. Vicious

"I think this one likes me." Akira said as he rapidly swinged his sword. " Its light and it seems durable." Akira started thinking to himself. Maybe....i can use my powers to power up this weapon. And since this is a sword i could still use my martial arts technique. This is so perfect! YES THIS SWORD IS PERFECT!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.