RPG Archives Angels VS Demons [[RPG] Demons vs. Angels]

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Fushigi Rockna, Aug 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Kaitsai:
    Kaitsai smiled as he herd Fayul speak, "Hey A!" Kaitsai shouted at Azreal, "We got company, i think shes the one."

2. Megami-Chan

Megami-Chan New Member

Fayul smiled. "My name is Fayul...Fayul Satsugai." She still spoke with a slight tone of nervousness, but that was quickly fading. "And, may I ask, who you are?"

OOC: ((Sorry about the short post...I'm not good at leading a cconversation...some Rp'ing skills I need to work on. That, and spelling.))

3. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

VIC:

"Fayul, eh? And what do you wield? Or maybe you don't know..."

Vaughn took out a lighter and lit the flame, passing his hand through it. "Want to see what I can do?"

Vaughn made small motes of fire dance around Fayul's head. "Am I making you nervous?"

AIC:

Aza shifted in her seat. "What about me, Kamui? What can I do?"

4. Megami-Chan

Megami-Chan New Member

Fayul looked detached...taken aback at what was going on around here. "Who...what are you?" She stared a moment at the flame, but quickly regained her composure. "How do you do...that? And, what do you mean, what do I wield?"

5. Kamui

Kaitsai:
    Kaitsai smiled and twirled his staff a bit, "Name's Kaitsai Kenzukai. And Vaughn? Must you really?"

Kaitsai held out his hand a a large wind shot hurled towards the flames and extinguished them. "Sorry buddy," Kaitsai told Vaughn, "But i had to show what I can do."

Kazuo:
    Kazuo looked at Aza, "You may listen to what i say or you can help Athena with the tea, your choice."

He turned back to Yuki and looked him strait in the eyes, "Yes, Angel, and why? Because your fate has crossed paths with what angel you are today, but, I am not a crossed fate angel. I am a true angel, born during the reigning of God himself, I was sent by my lord down to earth to save it from the Demons. What are we, you ask? Very few angels were ever direct warriors from Heaven, but the others that arent, are representatives of God, bestowed with his power to smight his enemies."

6. Megami-Chan

Megami-Chan New Member

Fayul showed signs of anger. "Okay, damnit, what's going on?" She pulled out two small but sharp hand daggers, and took them, ready to fight. "Just tell me this: what really is going on here? Why did you bring me out here...did you even bring me out here. All I want is a straight answer....Is that so much to ask?"

7. Meaikoh

AIC:

"Okay..." said Aza uncertainly, not wanting to do nothing. <It's not my style to sit around all day.>

VIC:

"You want a straight answer?" Vaughn laughed. "Okay. I can try to be straight with you. You're a Demon, or you're an Angel, and if you aren't either, I'll kill you. After all, can't have humans going around talking about Demons and Angels before it's time."

Vaughn nodded to Kaitsai. "Go ahead...After all, being Demons makes us 'Brethren'...Heh."

Vaughn cracked his knuckles absently before continuing. "You should have an inherit element that you have the ability to use. You should already know how to use it, just by your very nature. After all...How can you teach a fish to swim, when from the moment of its birth, it is doomed to swim?"

8. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

"Yes child, it is a hard question to answer, Azreal spoke as he came out of the shadows toward Fayul, for even I the eldest of the Demon force do not know why we are here. Is it to conquer the Earth and enslave everthing? Are we here for the total annihilation of the planet itself? Or are we simply a task force to defeat any enemies here on Earth before all the Army of Hell is sent to fight Heaven for the last time? You will have to help decide the fate of the planet."

After that he strode right up to her and examined her carefully, then he turned around and stared at the new portrait in his gallery. "So...., he paused, you are the new Demon of Water. I am the Demon of Darkness named Azreal, I welcome you to my home. My "companions" are Vaughn the Demon of Fire and Kaitsai the Demon of Wind. You will soon meet Akira, like you he is new to his powers and he is also the Demon of Lightning."

Azreal then called for one of his raven servants to show Fayul to her room. " A word of warning Fayul, do not stray from the path my servant shows you. If you wish to know, the last one to not follow my warning was the former Demon of Water, Duma. I do not want you to share his fate."

Azreal then turned around and headed off into the shadows. He had business to attend to.

9. Megami-Chan

Megami-Chan New Member

"Water demon? Are you telling me i'm a...demon?" Fayul crouched downto the ground, and picked up a clump of dirt. It turned to water in her hands. "...You're not lying...you're really not, are you. De...mon..." Fayul's voice trailed off, as if she was thinking of something else. "Heh. I think...I can get used to being a Demon. Affter all, it would have its upsides, no?" With that, Fayul broke out in a smile, and proceeded to follow Azreal's messangers.

10. Kamui

Kaitsai:
    Kaitsai had a good laugh, "HA! Vaughn, i dont think she knows about the enemy we as demons are cursed to fighting. Do you think so?"

11. Meaikoh

"Kaitsai...I don't think this girl knows anything, let alone anything about our...blessed enemy," replied Vaughn. "It's hazing time, sweetheart. Time to take a crash course in Demonology 101."

12. Vicious

Vicious Revolution...Revolucion!

" Demonology?" Akira asked but soon shrugged as if he didnt care about it. " Beats me....(sigh) Oh well I have to continue training...I still feel so weak." Akira walked outside and continued his training.

eventually i will be strong...

13. Kamui

Kaitsai:
    "Very true." the eye-less demon said.

"Well, i guess ill listen to this Demonalogy, and if theres anything needed to be add, ill add it."

14. Megami-Chan

Megami-Chan New Member

Fayul looked at Vaguhn with intrest. "So...how much is there to being a demon?"

15. Vicious

Vicious Revolution...Revolucion!

A drop of sweat cascaded off Akira's cheek. His body moving slower and slower by the minute. He stopped and started to look at the ground in a depressed look. " Why was I chosen to become a demon...and now what...what is my destiny?" Akira said as he let out a big sigh. " What has fate in store for me...pain and misery or happiness and bliss?" Akira started to smile in a confused matter. " Most likely its................

DEATH

16. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

" Death may be your fate, Azreal spoke as he entered the room, them again it may not. All I know is that a lot of it depends on how you yourself live." Azreal then turned so that he faced all the other demons. " Now listen up. I have discovered that at this moment the Angels are not doing anything at all except reparing the damage we did. So thats why I think that we should show our new members what it means to be a Demon. I suggest we go into the city and see if our young ones have the skill and the guts to kill some humans. We can consider a hazing of sorts and we can talk about our past when we get a drink. So what do you all think?"
    Azreal looked around after his little speach hoping for a reply.

17. Meaikoh

VIC:

"Again with the killing," sighed Vaughn. "Well, that suits. Hey, Kaitsai, what do you say we take Demonology 101 to the outside?"

18. Kamui

Kaitsai:
    The eyeless demon smiled and said, "Sure, i could use a drink. But, Azreal, before we start killing people, let me get a few beers first, k?"

19. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

"Why Kazou you can't hurt innocents by yourself? You need beer to do it. Haha, do what you want, but we are getting drinks anyway after the slaughter. When you guys are all ready head down to my garage we're going to do this in style. My raven's will guide you."

Azreal then left the room and headed toward his garage. He picked out one of his favorites, his Rolls Royce Silver Phantom. He grabbed a small knife as he got inside and waited for the others.

"This should be interesting," he muttered.

20. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

OOC: Gomen for not posts. Haven't checked in a while. Was told to join two other sites so I got caught up in keeping track of things there. But I'll keep an eye on things now.

BIC: Diana had settled on Kazuos other side from Yuki soon after Kazuo had begun talking and tilted her head. For the moment she looked smaller, more compact then the rest of the group as she peered up at Kazuo, long black hair sliding back as she looked up,"Which would I be? Haven't crossed paths with Lightening from what I know.....Not to sure. You'd probably know ne Kazuo-sama?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.