RPG Archives Angels VS Demons [[RPG] Demons vs. Angels]

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Fushigi Rockna, Aug 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Azreal watched the fight from a distance, he felt the rain start to fall and he knew what Yuki was trying to do. "This should be interesting," he murmered, I wonder if Akira understands.

He then floated down to the ground, found a park bench and sat down to continue watching the conflict.

2. Ryu-Ki

Ryu-Ki New Member

4 (Angel post 3)

" You ready for this Demon" Yuki said as he got ready for one more spell "MUHYO GET...... " Yuki stop before Finishing the spell "I sense another demon " "It seems we have compony" Yuki said as he took a step back into a podile of water.
    "Maybe we can finish a nother time," he said as water spun around he "later." And Yuki dissapered.

3. Vicious

Vicious Revolution...Revolucion!

Akira shouted at yuki. " Wait....where are you going!? I want to fight!" Akira looked around and saw somebody sitting on a bench. He slowly walked over to him and looked at him with his curious eyes. He sensed energy coming from him. " Who are you, and why did you interrupt my fight....i could have killed him ya know." Akira wanted an answer.....

4. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

"The real question is, What am I? I am Azreal the Demon of Darkness and I will show you things that you have only imagined. Come with me Akira and I will show you your role in the destruction of the Earth."

Azreal than rose once again into the air and beckoned him, "Come with me if you want answers."

5. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

VIC:

Seemingly out of nowhere, Vaughn appeared, putting himself between Azrael and Akira.

"Hey kid, you don't want to go there. The whole world destruction thing is tempting, been there, done that, but look where it got me," said Vaughn, showing him the long, black scar in his neck giving to him by Kazuo, all those years ago. "After all, after destroying the world, what's left?"

6. Ryu-Ki

Ryu-Ki New Member

Yuki reappered in a lake "OH man " he thought to himself as he got out of the water "I still can't control whare I appere.
    Looking around he thought "Whare am I " "I wounder which way to go now."
    Suddenly Yuki felt something "Is this my telepathy," it says go East." With that Yuki started walking East.

7. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Even while Kazuo was repairing his house, Diana had gone back outside and stood, gazing at the sky. She could sense the fight and even when Azreal had appeared, then Vaughn. Then the Angel aura was moving. Frowning slightly she stretched her wings gently and looked backwards at Kazuo,"I better got catch a wayward Angel. I think our water friend is confused after the electric fight with the lightening demon."

Without waiting for his reply, she rested the handle of her glaive against her hip even as she lifted into the air. The 16 year old searched, found the location. She vanished over the trees a moment later.

After some searching, she finally spotted the blue head from above and dove. The aura around just seemed to scream angel so she knew she had found the right person. She dove infront of his path, landing lightly, gliave claping against the gound as she rested it infront of herself, watching the 19 year old with soft grey eyes,"Lost Water Brother?"

8. Ryu-Ki

Ryu-Ki New Member

Some what confused he looked at her and said "Who are you, I sense power in you but what."
    Thinking for a while he said "Your not a Demon, 'hu' you mest be an Angel right," ..."the Angel of Lightening,.... right."

9. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Diana nodded slightly,"You can call me Diana. I guess I'm sort of your young Angel Sister. I'm the youngest of the angel side. I see you seem to be lost. Want some help seeing our leader? Hes doing some repair work at the moment but I'm sure he'd be happy to know we have another angel with us."

She smiled slightly, and held out a hand, angelic wings spreading to their full length. She was only 5'6 and he was 6'0 so he was taller then her but she didn't seem to notice, black hair flowing around her sholders.

10. Vicious

" Youre right, after destroying the world, whats left? There is nothing left because we have everything. We demons will become the dominant species...all shall bow down to us. Who wouldnt want that?" Akira told Vaughn. " This is our world to conquer, this is our destiny , dont let the promises of peace blind your eyes! There is no peace in this world......people who believe this will drown in their pathetic hope! Wake up!" After akira finsihed his sentence a wave of his energy egnited off of him and slowly breezing through the floor. " Azreal....i want those answers."

11. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Kazuo:
    Kazuo worked and worked then tlaked telepathicly to Yuki, I am Kazuo Kimora, 1st angel of heaven, and 13th demon of the Kimora Clan. I am also heir to the head of the clan that protects such cities as Tokyo.

He gathered dupree from the battle and set it on a stone slab and set it a-flame. I am also the Angel of Fire. Protecter of the soul of the 12 heir to the clan. You can trust me, i am your friend.

Kaitsai:
    Kaitsai appeared out of a shaddow and walked towards Akira. "Hmm, on some of those parts you are wrong, yet on others i agree with ye. I hope you know that this world is not ment to be conquered. And demons are not the supreme species, Angels are, I know this because my brother Kazuo, is the fire angel. You shouldnt get your hopes too high especially when you havent honed your skills of lightning."

Kaitsai continued to inspect Akira, "Hmm, i bit strange, but demon material none the less."

Kaitsai contiued with his explaining, "Once you have fought an Angel and seen a true battle between the heavens and hells, then you can talk how you see fit. But you need training, and on top of that, a weapon. Need one, i can get it for you."

12. Vicious

Akira didnt know where to start. " first! Um, who are you to pop in other peoples conversation. And second if we dont conquer this world someone else will! Third, i dont need a weapon i have my own fist for that. You have a lot of splaining to do." Akira waited patiently for answers. He had a bad feeling about what he said.

13. Ryu-Ki

Ryu-Ki New Member

Yuki looked down at Diana and smilled then telepathicaly talked back to Kazuo "I now I can trust you, thank you I will help out any why I can ."
    Yuki truned back to Diana "Can you tell me a little about whats going on."

14. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

VIC:

Vaughn had trouble controlling his indignation. He grabbed Akira by the collar.
    "Listen, you little upstart. I don't care who you think you are, but this battle has been going on for far longer than your simple mind can comprehend. You wouldn't exist without those Angels and I hate to break it to you, but if you destroy the world, you'll be destroyed as well. Guess you didn't think about your human body, did you? Angels and Demons are just the embodiments of the good and evil energies," Vaughn said, loosening his grip on Akira's collar.
    "Furthermore, I think that you're just a little lost boy, trying to fit in with the big kids. Grow up."

AIC:

Aza addressed Athena. "What should we do? Everyone seems to be greeting these two new arrivals. What is our role?"

15. Kamui

Kaitsai:
    Kaitsai nodded his head, in agreement with Vaughn ,"I do agree my friend. Also,"

Kaitasi continued his little preaching session, "Ha! Who am i to pop up in others conversations??? I've been listening to you this entire time. I was part of it. If it is a conversation between Demons, any demon is welcome. And you actually think seven people even demons can conquer the world??? We dont entend to do that. We simply want to eradicate the human pest that lives on this planet. If you werent a demon, you my friend, probably would have already been dead."

"Anotherting, Yes, if you think your fists stand a chance angainst the great weapons that Kazuo, myself, Azreal, Vaughn and every other angel or demon, you are mistaken my friend."

"This battle has waged since 500 B.C. We demons know about the angels, you are just the new guy on the block, dont come here to the others who have lived since that time saying how awsome and powerful you are! And as Vaughn said, if there werent angels, there wouldnt be demons. The seven original Demons, which i know included myself, and Azreal, revolted against god and were banished to Hell, where we became demons."

"If you ask me, you have some explaining to do!"

16. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Azreal glared at Kaitsai with his eyes burning like fire. "Kaitsai if you ever want to say something again, think about it first and than shut up. Akira didn't chose to become a demon. It was destiny. His attitude fits the description of a demon and I am already liking him a lot. If you don't want a weapon than you don't have to have one. But I do suggest it, come to my house and I will show you a collection that might interest you.

Azreal than turned toward the other Demons. "You guys can come with me if you want to and we can check my gallery on what the future may hold."

Than he once again lifted into the air and flew off into the early morning sky.

17. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Diana giggled softly when she sensed Kazuos aura easily when he spoke to Yuki before nodding lightly,"I'll explain what I can. There has been a war going on for years now. The embodiment of good verses the embodiment of evil. We stand as the good side, or the angels. The embodiment of evil would be the demons, such as the counter part of my own that you met a short time ago."

She brushed some strands of black hair over her sholder, casting a look around, not about to be seen with large wings in the middle of a path like this other then with angels and demons, humans wouldn't understand,"Well....since we are only the embodiment of the feelings on earth, if it is destroyed by the demons, it could mean bad things. The energies would be gone. But the angels themselves wouldn't be able to save the world from the destruction of humans. This war has been waging for years since 500 B.C. Without the angels, there wouldn't be demons, and without the demons, there wouldn't be angels. You understand Brother?"

18. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena turned to Aza and said, "I don't know... but... maybe it's to bring peace to both sides... no it couldn't be that. Aza, perhaps we need to leave this place and find a quiter place to think about this. I don't think we're doing Kazou any good as long as we're in this current state of confusion."

Then Athena smiled and whispered, "We'll find our purpose and then we will fulfill it."

19. Vicious

Akira kneeled down on the floor. Tears slowly began to cascade of his cheek. " F***! Why must people always treat like this!?WHY!?" AKira pounded his ground on the floor causing a small crater. He looked at Kiatsai and gave him a somewhat evil look.
    " So,this is the way you live...always fearing someone, always knowing that someone can easily kill you. My father...before he died told me that *Great souls have wills; Feeble ones have wishes.*(originally said by confucious) If your wish is to have peace you better kill me now...cause i should know more than anyone that there is no peace in this world. Betrayal can be anyones weakness. Is this the way you want to live!" Akira stood up and waited for an answer.....

20. Kamui

Kaitsai:
    Kaitsai stared at Akira, his gaze almost piercing. "No, i wish not to live that way, but what i want and what happen are far apart. Fate has ordianed it as so. Demons are the second superior race. And people treat you like this because of the fact that you are different. Since you were 10 people started treating you liek this, isnt it right? That is because when you were ten, your path of destiny crossed with that of the Lightning Demon's. You are a demon, at by being one, you will always be an outcast. Just as myself and the others. We dont like it, but we have accepted it, because it is out destiny and we must learn to live it."

Kaitsai looked around and then took off his robe revealing his demon wings. They flapped and he was off, following Azreal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.