RPG Archives Angels VS Demons [[RPG] Demons vs. Angels]

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Fushigi Rockna, Aug 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

1.Wednesday, 9/10.....i think.

OOC: I think this is post 1 for me since my last post was on tuesday morning and now its wednesday so it'd actually be 1 again.

BIC:Diana had glared for a short time after Vaughn, mouthing,'Toots?'

Then to herself,"Who the heck does he think he is?"

She snarled it, still settled onto the desk and when Kazuo had suddenly used his sword on Elios she had leaped lightly off the desk, ready to grab Kazuos arm or help him, either way. There was no reason for blood shed with this demon so she was going to give him a chance and would have pulled Kazuo away but it was delt with quickly enough. Then Kazuo was cooking and telling them about himself. She already knew more or less the whole story since she was around the leader enough to know it all. But she still listened, picking up bits and pieces that she hadn't heard and fitting it with what she knew. She finally spoke up quietly,"You still have my lightening and glaive to help. I wont stray from any task you set for me to do. No matter what."

She cocked her head, hand twining in her black hair as she watched them, leaning back slightly against the table she had been sitting on. She glanced toward Elios and Aza for a moment, a thoughtfull look crossing her features before she nodded to herself and flashed a grin in their direction,"You two hold the glaive. Meaning I will defend and help you both in times you need me. Even Elios. Kazuo trusts him enough to tell him all this and let him stay here safely that I will also place trust on the boy, that in return for my help, he will help me if I need it. We may control the same powers on oppisite sides now but the joined force of lightening may help when the war begins."

She slipped her hand free from her hair, clasping the glaive, reaching up where it was a foot or two above her head, brushing her hand along the blade before returning her now soft, greyish silver gaze on the other three, still thoughtful.

2. Kami

Kami New Member

Yume sat behind the laughing Azreal and spoke up after a little while.

"Amazing paintings I must say... So,"she said as she stood," these are the famous Angels and Demons? How charming... So you... what are you? Angel? Demon? Hmm...?

3. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

MOOC: Erm...^.^;; Raven, MOOC stands for 'Moderator Out Of Character' or 'Meaikoh Out Of Character', if you just type 'OOC', you'll be fine. Thought that was a bit cute, though. Okay, post #1 of the night.

AIC: Aza settled in. "Thank you, Kazuo. Those seem like very painful memories. So, this is what Vaughn is capable of, when coupled with Azrael. Just how strong is Vaughn? And how come the Demons don't seem to agree?"

VIC:

Vaughn regretted the things he did sometimes, but he knew that they needed to be done. "I am, after all, a Demon. I can't help but be what I am...The only thing that bothers me is that Kazuo did change who he was, and that Lightning Jerk is trying to do the same."

He climbed onto the bus and rode East, through the woods towards the city. "Azrael! As soon as I find you, I lose you again. Where are you?"

Finally, he sensed a strong Demonic energy. "Must be Azrael."

He parked the bus and, remembering that here was a very strong Demon, knocked to enter.

4. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Elios started having an urge to kill...to hurt Angels..He could not stop it but..His Inner Demon was coming out on instinct because of all the contact with Angels.

Elios took out his whip and split it into seven. He smiled and laughed.

"I could not be held back by my human side for long. Seems his last outburst weakened his Humanity even more than it was."

He took a look at all of them in the room and whipped his whip at each of them.

---
    FOOC: eew I hate altar personas..lol..post #1

5. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

1... 9/10

OOC: Hey, great job, thank you for understanding and not doing too much in the RPG

BIC:

Kaitsai:
    Kaitsai landed behindhind Azreal and looked at him, "Do you mind if I come in, I am crazily tired."

Kazuo:
    Kazuo sighed when Aza asked the questions. "Vaughn is one of the most powerful demons, his power and Kaitsai's are unmatched. Even though they dont know it, they are more powerful than Azreal. Their power has not been awakened. The demons dont agree because most of them do not have a fancy for Azreal, he is too stuck up, he abuses his powers *** a seer and that is terrible."

Kazou glanced at Elios and didnt even flintch when his whip cracked. "I think you are the one who has had his defenses down." Kazuo had been holding three doves spells since he started talking to Elios, always ready to strike. "Now, do you wish to fight me? Realize that you will have a hard battle ahead. Or should I just not show you the way to become an Angel? Those are your choices, whatever you choose now, I will follow up on. You cannot change your answer after this."

Kazuo turned around and all three of the dove spells lit on fire, but it was no ordinary fire, it was white.

6. Meaikoh

MOOC: Post #2

AIC:

Aza looked into Elios' eyes with true fear. Le vent de la vraie peur...

Despite Kazuo's freeing himself, she was still stuck with the other Angels. "Elios! Don't hurt yourself this way..."

Though the whip was still wrapped around her, she walked forward towards Elios. "It's not Elios. It's the other..."

Fighting to get the whip off, she finally gave up and continued to walk towards Elios. <Only one thing to do.>

She aimed for his sleep spot and hit him squarely on it...It had no effect. The Demon in Elios was strong. She tried again. <Please, God, let it work...>

7. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

The Human side of Elios fought for control of his body. <I cant give up...no telling what my Demon side will do...he might hurt someone...even Aza if I dont try anything.>

The "Good" Elios watched as Aza struggled to put "Demon" Elios to sleep.
    <I cant let him do that>He fought with all his might and heart against the Demon Elios<...I must..>
    <YOU TRY WORM!>the Demon Elios said.
    <I can..I will..I must..for her...I must..>
    "TRY!"

The good side of Elios was back. He fought tears of saddness. "Im..sorry for all that Aza and Kazuo...I couldnt control 'Him'...I should stay away from all of you...for a while. I cant risk getting any of you hurt." Elios said and then he collapsed to the floor of exaustion from the mental battle.

---
    FOOC: 2nd Post

8. Meaikoh

MOOC: #3

AIC:

Aza rushed to Elios' side. <Poor Elios.>
    She dragged the pallet over to him and rolled him onto it. "I'll go get another one."

She left the room.

VIC:

Vaughn got tired of waiting and entered the house. "HELLO?! AZRAEL?!"

He sighed. "Stupid old Demon."

9. Kamui

2... 9/10

Kazuo:
    Kazuo looked back with a smile. All three of the fires disentigrated as if they were never there. He put away the spells.
    "Well, I can see you have a strong will. You know, there is a way for you to lose your demon side, but it will be painful for you. First I must hit you in the chest with my sword, drawing the demon Elios out, and then i fight him. Remember, if you do, any damage the demon takes, you will to. But when the demon dies, you wont. Well? How about it?" Kazuo pulled out a new sword out of no where, it was a blue dragon katana, obviously for a demon slayer.

Kaitsai:
    Kaitsai was inside Azreals house, against a wall. "I cant find him here. I dont think this is where he lives." Kaitsai shot alarge wind blast at the wall and it fell. "See? This isnt his house, no demons house could fall so easily. Just like Kazuo's, it wont be easy to beat him you know? He is the strongest or at least i think, of all of us."

10. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Elios lay on the pallet dreaming...
    In his dream he saw Himself...rather his Demon side. He saw him standing with Azrael and all the other demons. they all were laughing at him, yet he could not hear. He saw the dead body of Aza and could not close his eyes to the sight. Her body seemed to Animate before his eyes and pulled out a Knife. The Marionette of Aza lunged at him with the knife and...

He woke up.
    Elios took a look at Aza and stared into her eyes thankful that she is still alive...but he was still unnerved about his dream.

--

He was unsure about Kazuo's plan. If the demon was extracted, then his powers would be gone. Then he could not protect Aza, but then his Demon side could hurt her.

"Im not sure Kazuo...give me a while to think about it..."

-----------
    FOOC: 3rd post...goodnight prolly..

11. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

#1 9/11

OOC: You know I only do one post a day.......since I'm in school for more then half the day.

BIC: Diana spoke up, having stayed silent the whole time till now,"If your worried about your other side hurting Aza. Remember i fought against Azreal and I lived through it. I can help Aza while Kazuo fights. The demon wont hurt her. Kazou is nearly twice my power or even three times my strength so hes the best to fight the demon. I wont let it hurt a sister ne?"

She looked to Aza,"Right? Your my angel sister. As Kazuo is my brother. And Elios maybe my brother when he is done with this. But only maybe."

She steped away from the desk, settling her grip on the glaive, which held sparks for a moment when she did. She grinned at Elios,"Either way. I'm the same element as you so if I fought against your evil side I'd have more trouble since it could use the same attacks as mine but just dark power."

She reached out to clasp Kazuo gently on the upper arm before moving past him beside Aza, tilting her head,"Kazuo will be okay. If he isn't then we'll have to heal him. Which is mostly simple since I've seen him do the spells before on the cards and such."

She shruged.

12. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Azreal looked at Yume looked at Kaitsai and finally looked at Vaughn.

" How the hell did you all find me! And Kaitsai this isn't a demon house its just a normal house. And Yume where the heck have you been. Haven't any of you ever heard of knocking my god!"

After that little outburst Azreal calmed down a bit. He answered Yume's question first. " I am a demon have been since the rebellion. Lucifer gave me title of demon of darkness fter i fought beside him and proved myself by killing five angels. And Kaitsai just because i'm a demon doesn't mean everthing i own is magical. This house cost me $ 500,000! Now what does everybody want."

13. Meaikoh

MOOC:post #1

VIC: Vaughn took a defensive posture. "I did knock, Azrael. You didn't answer- and I'm not a very patient person. I came here because it's my job to be here. You always seem to end up as our leader, Azrael."

He procured an apple out of nowhere, breathed on it and shined it on his jacket. He took a bite. "So. What is our itinerary?"

AIC:

Aza nodded to Diana. "Thank you..."
    <He can do this. I trust in Him, and have no fear. I just hope the lamb of God doesn't turn sacrificial!>

"Elios, whatever you do, I trust your decision to be the best one. I will be behind you regardless."

14. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Azreal looked carefully at the other Demons before answering, " well.... first off I want to know how powerful you all are. I haven't seen any of in a battle for a long time. So since their arn't any Angels around who is up for a nice little human massecre. And after that we can all go to the beach to discuss our plans for the angels; and get some sun"

Azreal then looked at Yume and said, " What do you think about that Fuzzy Bunny?"

He then turned away from them all and went to the kitchen and yelled back at them, " By the way what do you all want to eat?"

15. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Elios had made his decision.

"I will leave you all for a while to train as a master of Light. I think it should be me who should fight my Demon side. So i wil train so I am strong enough to fight myself. So i will leave you all. I will miss you most..Aza, I will leave you my whip, remember me by it."

He turned and left through the door, leaving his whip behind for Aza.

"Goodbye for now.." He said without looking back.

-----
    FOOC: I am going away for all weekend so I will not be posting...
    ~_~ I hope Angel of Light or Earth will be open...Reign-of-Dreams hasnt done anything so im hoping I can take Angel of Light.
    Peace!

16. Kami

Kami New Member

"Fuzzy Bunny? Why does that strike me as familiar?"

Yume sat back down and pondered. Her head started to punds as if it were being beaten by an ogre. She smiled and replied with...

"Eat? Whatever's fine..."
    "So human massacre? I... um... I'll give it a try."

edit: ooc: Fuzzy!!!!!

17. Meaikoh

MOOC: Bai Bai, Fuuma-kun! We'll miss you for the weekend! Post #1

AIC: "Goodbye, Elios," she said, picking up his whip. She folded the coil and tucked it away. "Goodbye..."

She sniffled back a tear. <No! I'm not crying...This is good.>
    She checked her watch. "It's already the wee hours of the morning. I don't want to mess up my sleep schedule. I'll just not go to bed until tonight."

VIC:

Vaughn gestured helplessly with one hand. "Ugh. Massacre is so overdone. It's BORING. Can't we just kidnap an Angel or two? Or how about that Elios guy? We ought to teach him a lesson."

He paused and shook his finger at Azrael. "Waaaait a second. He's the guy who beat you! Haha, guess he's stronger than he looks, or acts."

Vaughn sighed. "I think massacre is pointless."

18. Kamui

OOC: Hey, guys sry for the absense... ill probably be gone tomorrow too, or at least a good majority of the day.

BIC:

Kaitsai:
    Kaitsai laughed, "Of couse, I can fix that wall like it was never broken."

After hearing their conversation Kaitsai added, "I agree, Massacuring is overrated, does nothing for our cause. That weak Elios would be a perfect target, he wont hurt a soul, especially Aza... so i think she should be our target right?"

Kazuo:
    Kazuo bowed to Elios, "I wish you fair tides and may your future be a clear path." After he bowed, Kazuo tossed to Elios one of his Dove spells and his demon slaying sword.

"Remeber me by these two items. Use them too, but it might take longer for the dove."

19. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

" Fine then, sighed Azreal, we will have a vote. I think that we should abduct Elios he is trying to become an angel. I can tell because his picture is fading from the demon gallery. We can all take our revenge on that race traitor. Anyway he is looking for a seer to teach him to become an angel and i hold the only true seer in my prison. By the way we are having steak and salad for dinner then since I asume you are all staying with me I will show you all to your rooms."

As he was cooking he gestured to Vaughn, " Hey can you go down to the cellar to get some white wine. Azreal then conjured a dark flame and said, follow this light and do not stray from the path. This may be a mortal house but there are things that are not safe, like the Wyvern. If you stray you will become lost."

After those chilling words he went back to his cooking.

20. Kamui

Kaitsai:
    Kaitsai walked in from reparing the wall. "Why thank you very much for the invite. I got your wall finished, sorry about that, i was kinda cooked after seein Kazuo still alive. Hey, can I ask you a few questions?"

Kaitsai walked to the door of the kitchen, "First off, do you have a gallery for the angels and demons? And if so, can I see them? Another thing, isnt Kazuo a seer? Because he is the one who showed me my fate as a demon. Also, do you mind if i walk around your house and look? Since it is such an expensive house, there must be lots of cool stuff here." Kaitsai said with a wink.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.