RPG Archives Angels VS Demons [[RPG] Demons vs. Angels]

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Fushigi Rockna, Aug 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

MOOC: Kamui and I are still discussing the rules of posts-per-day, but we think it will be around 4. For now, let's not exceed 4- I don't want Hildi-chan to have to quit!

VIC:

"All of a sudden you want to know about me? Well, I guess I could tell you a couple of things. I've been called a real lady killer- and I am- I love girls, especially the ones I can't have...Angels."

He paused and took a bite of chicken. "I like rock and music like that, I like movies and stuff..."

He paused again. "You don't need to know any of this."

AIC: "No, we don't," muttered Aza. "I'm sorry...He really irritates me."

She leaned up on Elios, but was careful to do it on the other side of his injured arm. "I know we've just met short hours ago, but there is nobody whom I trust more than you."

When she saw Vaughn smirking at them, she was able to just ignore him for once.

VIC: <I envy those two. What they have. If I had met her first, I wonder if I would have had a chance? I doubt it...>

2. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Kazuo:
    Kazuo slammed his hand on the table. "No you shall not, I am the one who will kill him again! Vaughn if you ever do anything such as you did that day ago, i shall slit your throat, again."

Kazuo walked next to Vaughn and ran his finger across Vaughns throat , "Just as i did the day long ago."

Kaitsai:
    Kaitsai walked out of Kazuos house and went into the shrine, he started to pray.

3. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Elios put his arm around Aza.
    "As long as you trust me, I will be fine." he told her.

Elios looked at Kazuo,"Kill who? What did he do?"

<~_~ oog I hate being left out of these inside things.>

--------
    OOC: 4th post, no more for me 2day Time for Sleepee time....eventually ;)

4. Meaikoh

VIC:

"Heeey- that tickles. Come on now, Kazuo. I don't fear Death all that much. It's not as if I go around corrupting all your little Angel maidens. But if I did...I'd do a better job than all those years ago. I was so young compared to now."

He turned to Elios. "It's really none of your business...unless Kazuo cares to tell."

MOOC: There's my fourth- going to bed anyway! 'Night all!

5. Kamui

Kazuo:
    Kazuo looked at Vaughn and put his finger down, "You are a lot older and I bet you have been to the gates of hell so many times it is a normal occurance, besides, you will being killed so much during the last fight. Everytime, you just got up and started fightning again."

Kazuo looked at Elios, "I am sorry, but i cannot tell you why i hold such a grudge against him."

Kaitsai:
    After Kaitsai finished praying at the shrine, he walked into the demon room and saw that the clear flame was no longer there, but it had turned to wind, "That means i have peacked my power. This is a very good time."

Kaitsai walked back into the house and looked at Vaughn, "Well, you must be new." Kaitsai walked out of the house, never looking back at Kazuo or Kaitsai.

6. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Post 1 at 7:30 AM

Diana rolled her eyes toward the Wind Demon then glanced to Aza,"What? You don't trust another Angel? I don't change sides suddenly. Even if I found one I trusted on the other side I wouldn't go. I promised myself to stay with the angels and help protect our leader."

She turned her gaze away, watching Vaughn for a moment before brushing long black strands over her sholder, then more out of her face, finally tilting her head back and shaking the hair back over her sholders before raising her head again, looking to Kazuo, resettling her grip on the glaive before looking around the room., keeping an eye on the only demon none of them trusted, who was talking about things with angels. She was still the youngest and didn't understand everything. But she didn't ask because that would be dumb.

7. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

OOC: IM ON THE FLOOR!

Azreal opened his eyes and groaned as he saw everybody talking. He tried to remeber how he had been injured but he couldn't remember. The first thing he saw was Kaitsai walking out the door. Strange he hadn't seen Kaitsai for 7 years and Vaughn for almost 3 years. He struggled to speak up as but only managed a murmer.

" Vaughn... help.... me..."

Azreal then fell back down.

8. Meaikoh

AIC:

"It's not that I don't trust you, Diana, it's that I trust him more. It's nothing I can explain."
    Aza felt a wave of tiredness, but it passed.

VIC:

"Azrael! I can't believe I didn't notice you there. You look just like some sort of doormat or rug..."
    He knelt beside Azrael. "Not much I can do- my power is Fire- unless you want me to cauterize the wound. Kaitsai, can't you do anything with Wind?"

AIC:
    <I want to get them out of here, but I don't want to help them...What can I do?>

9. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

"You should go rest a little, Aza," Elios said in a caring tone,"If you dont, you wont be able to fight very well in any battles to come."

He looked at Azrael on the floor and wondered how he got there..<I thought Kaitsai brought him away....O well>
    He spoke to Kaitsai and Vaughn,"You should get him out of here before I do, and if I do, he wont be alive when he leaves."

10. Kamui

Kaitsai:
    "HA! Like i would help him, he seems all high an mighty!", Kaitsai looked down at the collapsed Azreal. "Well, we meent again, after seven long years. Get up!" Kaitsai kicked Azreal's body and laughed, "Man cant get up after a mere fight like that, he deserves to be left." Kaitsai walked off, "I really did hope you were better Azreal. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Kazuo:
    Kazuo looked at Azreal, "Wow, after being hit by three fire doves and two light ones. I guess I really am that good." Kazuo lit Azreals bosy on fire. Before Vaughn could launch at him, the fire closed his wounds. "You werent supposed to dei today, so you didnt, I will never be this nice again."

11. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

" Thank you Kazou I needed that."

Then Azreal got up went over to Kaitsai and promptly kicked him in his crotch as he could.

That ought to stop you from having any children for quite a while," he laughed.

Then he went over to the window and saw that the sun was no longer eclipsed.

" Well, he muttered to himself, seems as though i can only be an Akashi as long as the sun is blocked out. Then he turned around and said I will see you again... especially you Elios.; oh a don't mind Vaughn if he gets a little rowdy he was very excitable as a kid."

With those odd words Azreal flew off into the woods toward the city.

12. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

"WHAT? I was the one who got Azrael. You just took the credit away from me by throwing your doves at Azrael after I sliced him." Elios said.

"Jeez I never thought the other Demons could be so cold....not that im not sometimes either.. ~_~"Elios said outloud.

He saw Azrael leave and wondered why Kazuo healed him. "You could have let him suffer and not bring him back to power...That was foolish.."

13. Meaikoh

VIC: "Hey, buddy! In case you need to be reminded, you are a Demon, even if you do happen to have a chick who's an Angel."

Vaughn crossed his arms. "Looks like Azrael ditched me. He's always reminded me of my bad rep. Sure I was an excitable kid! Who wasn't?"

Vaughn raised an eyebrow to the girl Angels. "Did he mention I was rowdy? I could have sworn he mentioned I was rowdy."

Vaughn looked around. Nobody was commenting. "Geez, tough temple. That's it, I'm outta here."

Vaughn waved to Diana as he left. "See ya, toots."

AIC:

Aza watched how Vaughn reacted and acted around everyone. <He's compensating for something! What? What is he compensating for?>

"Kazuo. You used to be a Demon? I need to know more. Can a Demon become an Angel, and vice versa? How long ago were you a Demon? What did you do to become an Angel?"

She smiled at Elios. "Thank you for your concern. As soon as I get some answers out of Kazuo, I'll take your advice and go straight to bed."

MOOC: Post #2

14. Kamui

Kaitsai:
    Kaitsai just winced and winked at Azreal. "It was your fault."

He looked at Elios, "I was only doing what i was told. Thats why your hear too. I wasnt being cold, he should be stronger."

After that, he used his wind to carry himself in the air and he headed of to the city after Azreal.

Kazuo:
    Kazuo looked at Azreal, almost disgusted, "I only did it because even i couldnt make you die then. If it were up to me, you would have died 15 years ago, when you killed the remaints of my clan."

Kazuos face lost all traces of disgusted and he got very stern and serious, "I was the Wind Demon, I was the demon for 8 years. And yes, A demon can become an Angel and Angel become demon. All you have to do is have a seer help you. Because only a seer can see the future, so we can alter it. I know why you ask these questions. So, if Elios can commit to losing his lightnig powers and having immense telecanetic, i can make him an angel, but from his future, it would take a while."

Kazuo herd Elios, "HOW DARE YOU CALL MY ACTIONS FOOLISH!!!! WHAT DO YOU KNOW OF THE MATTER? NOTHING!!!!" Kazuo slipped behind Elios and held his katana at his neck. "He could not have died today, it wasnt possible."

15. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

"IF IT IS THE ANGELS JOB TO GET RID OF THE DEMONS THEN WHY DID YOU NOT KILL HIM? WHY NOT KILL ME RIGHT NOW!!" Elios held the blade closer to his neck with an angered expression.

Elios thought about who he would Hurt and lose if he had himself killed right now and pushed the blade away.

"If you were to try to kill me, you would not come out very well off. I wont die now, not fighting you, Kazuo."

He walked over to Aza and wispered in her ear "Im sorry for acting so odd back there, Ill try not to be that way again."

16. Kamui

Kazuo:
    Kazuo sheathed his blade. "Because i cannot alter fate that much. It is not my role to save lives, but post-pone their lasting. Also, because I could not have killed him, I cannot use my powers or kil someone unless they are willing to fight. That is the same reason i didnt kill you."

Kazuo walked over to the stove and started to cook some more food. "Now, what was it you were going to ask?"

17. Meaikoh

MOOC: Post#3

AIC:

Aza put her arms around Elios' neck. "I was a little scared, but it's okay. Everybody needs to vent sometimes."

She held him a little longer than was necessary before turning to Kazuo. "Please, Kazuo, maybe it is painful for you, but don't you think we have a right to know more about you? Please tell us about your experiences. But first..."

She went to the other room and dragged her sleeping pallet into this one. She sat down on it. "Please tell us more."

18. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Elios grabbed some pillows and blankets tucked Aza in. He then sat down on the floor next to Aza.

"Please tell Kazuo-san. And dont get so mad with me :p I like having a little fun .hahaha"
    ------
    OOC: #4 Goodnight :( :( :( lol

19. Kamui

Kazuo:
    Kazuo started cooking, then looked away from it and at the shrine. "Well, more about myself and my experiences? Should be too hard. Alright, where to begin?"

"I am, as you know, 13th demon of Yamamorii and the first angel of heaven. I am one of the few people who have two fates. I could have been either and i chose Demon. After 8 years of fighting for the demons, i realized how self-important there goal was and i contacted the seer of the Angels, Kaykai Ketsume, he told me of my future becase seers cannot see into there own future. After one more year, I had completed everything I had to do for becomeing a full fledged Angel, and i did the final step, I killed the head of the Sakurazakumori."

Kazuo continued to explain, "After becoming an Angel, Vaughn came during the night exactly 7 years ago, and he and Azreal killed my baby sister, Saitsai Kimora. When i herd her scream, i rushed up stairs and i got a hold of Vaughn while Azreal escaped. I slit his throat and spilled his dark blood over the room. After that, his body dissapeared. And until today, I never saw him again."

Kazuo went into why he bares such a hatred for Azreal, "I hate Azreal not only for the fact that he killed Saitsai, but for the fact that he is Sakurazukamori. Sakurazukamori was started by a rouge member of the Kimora who wanted to change a few things, after altering the doves, they became raven and crows, The exact opposite of doves, two sides of the same powerful coin. Not only that, but the Sakurazukamori abused the powers that Kimora masters had. For the clans and shrines protection, we created four spells, two for the angels and two for the demons. All four have incredible power. Once the powers of those spells have been used, the battle will have finally begun."

Kazuo explained as he cooked the food, "Sakurazukamori slaughtered the women and children of this clan. So I am only half Kimora blood, so i do not know if i can master the spells set for the angels. The thing i truly hate Azreal for, is that he himself killed my mother."

He looked at thim with his eyes almost like firey ice.

"Now, what else?" His face didnt change.

OOC: Alright, thats my last one for the day, i will see yall tomorrow, dont have too much fun without me. I will be gone a long time tomorrow, i wont get back itll around 10 my time so dont do too much in the RPG

20. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

OOC: #1

Azreal continued to fly towards the lights of the city as the sun started to set. He pondered why Kazou had spared him and had not let him suffer. Sometimes he wondered on who side Kazou was on.

As Azreal landed he took a look at his house or should he say mansion. Azreal has the biggest house in the entire city and all sorts of security; normal and supernatural!

" Ah, home sweet home, he sighed as he went inside and immediatly turned toward his gallery.

The gallery showed pictures of all of the demons and angels which were on earth at the time. He looked carefully at all of them and especially the one which showed the picture of Elios which seemed to be fading!

" Well well my dear boy seems as though you are trying to turn into a angel. But you will need a seer for that and i am the only one who knows where the last living one is. In my prison hahahah!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.