RPG Archives Angels VS Demons [[RPG] Demons vs. Angels]

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Fushigi Rockna, Aug 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

"Huh" Elios woke up all of a sudden. All he could hear were the caws of crows. "No, it couldnt be...him." Elios ran out of his room and to Aza's room. He wispered into her sleeping ear,"I wont let him get you...not ever."

Elios ran to Kazuo,"What should I do?"

2. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Aza suddenly woke up without wondering why. There had been a warm breath in her ear. She blinked, and rubbed the sleep from her eyes. <What...?>

She looked around, for someone, something, anything, but the room was empty and completely silent. She folded the covers of the bed and started to walk barefoot on the pads of her feet, making no noise. She spotted Elios and Kazuo.

"What's going on?"

3. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Elios looked at her face...<its so beautiful...>
    "Its the the strongest of the Demons, I think hes after me...or Kazuo..if Kazuo dies...he'll turn on the rest of the Angels and i dont want that happening. I hope i can..." Elios was shocked, all the lights and candles were blacked out except for the candles in each shrine.

"Blood will be shed tonight...I can feel it...but i hope there will be no death for the Angels."

Elios took out his whip and made it stand like a candle stick with a little orb of lightning at the top illuminating the room.
    "I will not let you get hurt."

4. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

"But she will get hurt Elios, laughed Azreal as he glided through a window, I will make sure of that. And you will pay for helping these angels. That is certain."

The crows lined the windowsill and the roof and the trees around the house. There were hundreds of them all watching the angels with beady eyes. Yet not a sound was heard among them. Azreal himself seemed calm almost to calm for one who now faced 4 enemies.

" And you Diana i thought I had killed you.... well i guess i will have to finish the job. Also i know what you are all thinking.... why am I so calm? Well the thing is that I am now far beyond a demon now. But let us talk now; we will fight later when all of you are refreshed and ready. Because I tell you this you will need all your strength."

5. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

"If you dare lay a finger on her." Elios growled. He held his whip in a ready position. "Protecting her is worth betraying the Demons."

Elios smiled at Aza and turned to face his old mentor, Azrael.

6. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Diana had been perched on a chair but when Azreal appeared she at once rose and settled infront of Kazuo. She eyed Azreal, a smirk curling her lips,"We'll see if you ever finish the job. I'm better then you may think. You thought you killed me. You didn't hang around to make sure my spirit left my body. I was still able to get up and come to my leader. Whom I will defend. I wont allow you anywhere near Kazuo. You'll have to fight me again before you can get near him."

She ment every word, her black hair, shifting and shimmering over her sholders, something like a spark seeming to pass through. The minature glaive was already out of herpocket and when she fell silent she murmered a few words under her breath, only loud enough for Kazuo to hear an the glaive glowe and regrew once more. She settled it to rest infront of her, glancing over her sholder briefly toward Aza and Elios,"I may need your help you two. Maybe just Lightening boy. Hes my oppisite. If I do die this time I have to have someone else to help Kazuo out."

She looked back toward Azreal, eyeing him,"You said we talk. But I and none of the others here will let our guards down. Just stay where you are now and things will go smoothly."

7. UFOtaku

UFOtaku Wachu loorkin at?!

OOC: Well, here I am. ^_^ Check CC, I changed my character a bit.

Arae had been walking through the cool night, when she thought she heard voices. But it wasn't the voices that bothered her, it was the FEELING....

She felt that they were in trouble. And somehow, she felt she should help. Qiru in her arms, a girl walked slowly towards a window on which she had set her eyes. Her hair was long, and her eyes clear, clouded on the edges. As she crushed a flower, she apologized, and unfurled her feathered wings, hovering to the window.

The scene she walked into was chaotic. Angels, and a devil. No... two devils. But one of them was different... they all froze as she entered.

She merely stared back at thier shocked faces.

8. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

"Who are you? another Demon or Angel?"Elios said to the newcomer without looking at her, keeping his eyes fixed on Azrael.

"By the way, if you must know, my name is Elios Kishuu, 3rd of the Demons, wielder of Lightning and Electricty, Romantic hot guy, and lover of hot Chicks.....im going to hope your an Angel," Elios said.
    <How ironic...a demon hoping for an Angel...>

9. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

OOC: Hey... even thought it has a bit of CC, it doesnt do that same thing... the only similarity is the compurters name... besides... i have to have my ideas from somewhere...

BIC:Kazuo walked over and looked around, finally seeing Azreal, "Do not deface the sacred shrine, even someone of the Sakurazukamori should have the desency not to do that. Diana speaks the truth, we may talk, but i have found four oppotunites already I could have claimed your life, you are far to careless."

Kazuo looked Area, "I see another one of the Angels has gathered, the final battle is upon us, but the demons should start the fight now, no one is ready." Kazuo looked back at Azreal and addressed him, "Please do not deface the shrine with blood, wait until we are away from the shrine and I am truely ready to fight you, being a seer, you shuold know what is the best course of action, you know what i mean by 'being ready' to fight you, and I bet you look forward to the battle, even though you already know the out come, and so do I, but both of us will continue to fight for it."

Kazuo continued to talk to Azreal, "Being a seer gives you the power to prevent what happens, if you have a will strong enough, you know that if this shrine is defaced, than half the power of the Sakurazukamori will dimish, do you not? Because they were started by a rouge Kimora member, tying in demonic sorcery, they started the Sakurazukamori. You know what powers will be lost if you diface the shrine. So, leave us and wait for the oppertune moment to fight."

10. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Without even blinking Azreal whipped out his sabres and cut a hole in the shrine. He then started laughing.

" Hahahahaha, he bellowed, don't you see Kazou I know longer take my power from the Sakurazukamori clan; I take it from the darkness itself! Even if I destroy this shrine with all of you in it I will not even loss a decimal of power. But you will."

Azreal then turned his attention to Arae. "Well it seems as though my counterpart has also arrived. I seem to be quite outnumbered here, hopefully Yume will arrive and help me. But even if she doesn't I am not afraid. I am confident i can beat you all. For I am far beyond a demon now. I am one of the
    Ashoka, a slayer of demons, and murderer of angels. I have rapped queens and made love to *****s. And I myself has seen the chains of Heaven and the thorns of Hell."

"But one thing i don't understand is how a a powerful demon of lightning could fall in love with a tramp like Aza; she doesn't even have control of her powers yet!"

11. Meaikoh

For the first time, Aza prepared to push herself beyond the limits of a simple human, if need be. She was ready to use Wind as a weapon and not just a tool.

"Elios, I'd rather that you look after yourself before me. I stand ready, and besides...He just wants to talk, right?"

She had no weapon to speak of, but it seemed apparent that she should soon acquire one. "Speak then, and say what you must. Don't tell me of the people you've seen. I may not be your equal, but I'm no coward and I'm no tramp."

MOOC: Just re-read Raven's post- thought I needed to step it up a bit.

12. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Kazuo barey moved at all when Azreal hit the shrine, "But what you forget is that your crows still are of the Sakurazukamori, they are used strait from the Kimora, your crows are twisted dove spells... even if you draw your power from darkness it self, the crow cannot exist without Kimora. Do you completly shun your role as a divine seer?!?"

Kazuo continued to explain, "I draw my power from God himself, but, i cannot use the doves and you cannot use the crows without the last Kimora shrine standing, besides, you know what the future holds! You can stop it! You will gain nothing at all from destroying earth."

To show this, Kazuo blast a large hole into the top of the actuall shrine. He then grabbed a lightning spell card and cast it, there was a large lightning storm and rain began to pour. "You see? I can use all of it, save for the doves. And you could use all of it, save for the crows." As fast as Kazuo was talking, he pulled out another spell with the characters for 'Repair' on it, and cast it on the roof, before the first drop hit the floor of the shrine, the roof had closed.

"It doesnt matter whether or not Aza can control her powers, he loves her because of the person he is. You should see that. If you slay demons, you will eventually slay yourself then, is that not right?"

Kazuo held out his right hand and a staff flew into his hands. He handed the staff to Aza, "You will have to learn how to se it, but it is the ultimate wind weapon. You will be a great fighter when you master this staff."

13. Meaikoh

Aza took the staff from Kazuo and hefted, testing its weight. "I see."

She stared Azreal in the eye, which was a tough thing to do. "Well, say what you have to say and get thee gone hence from this holy sanctuary!"

<Now I'm starting to sound like a real Angel, but it's not as if he'll listen to me...I think he's going to kill me now for that comment.>

14. UFOtaku

Arae prodded Qiru softly.
    "Wake up, Qi," she bid him, "looks like we may have to fight."
    She took her place near Aza, watching the demon.
    "I don't know why your fighting, but I will help you, sister." Her smile vibrated through the room, as the air grew heavy.

15. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

"I told you Kazou i am no longer just a demon. I am an Ashoka and why would i ever want to destroy myself. Also whoever said i wanted to destroy the Earth.... I just want to rule it. I only want to destroy you angels. And you Aza... well i don't think i am going to leave. You may now have a weapon but you don't know how to use it. You are as weak as a kitten."

Azreal slowly walked over to the other side of the room towards Aza! He savegely pushed Elios out of the way against the wall and grabbed Aza by the neck and without any effort lifted her clean of the floor! He then drew one of sabres and pointed the tip towards Elios.

" Don't even try and help her or you won't be so handsome anymore. And you Aza you couldn't even prepare yourself against me. Do yourself a favour and stay out of this fight."

As he said that, his murder of crows squacked and some flew into the room.

" Don't worry my pets soon you will have all the meat you want. Hahaha, I beat angel meat tastes good."

16. UFOtaku

"No! Qi!" Arae screeched, frightned.
    Qi, not knowing what to do, wrapped himself tightly around Azreal's face. He stumbled back, blinded, and dropped her.

17. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Elios looked at the sabre with rage in his face. He split his whip to make 7 and knocked the sabre away.

"You dare touch her!" Elios screamed and whipped each of the whips around one of the Ashoka's limbs. "Let her go NOW."

Elios glared at the evil abomination before him. The abomination holding the one person he really loved by the neck.

18. Meaikoh

Aza tried to struggle. It was getting harder to breath. She tried to grab at the hand holding her.

"I need you to trust who I'm gonna be, and in everything I'm going to do," she said to the other Angels and Elios. "I'll try my best! I won't die here!"

She tried to turn to face Azreal. "It's a coward who would kill a defenceless kitten."

She realized she had dropped her staff when Azreal had grabbed her. <Here is my first test, I guess.>

She used the wind to raise her staff and brought it careening towards her. She caught it in her hand before Azreal could react.
    Now she tried to beat at his hand with the stick, hoping to force it open.

"I won't...I won't...give...up!" she said through gritted teeth, punctuating each word with a hit.

19. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Elios watched as Aza fought to get free.
    <Will she..will she be able to get free...>
    He saw Azrael had a smile on his face...
    <No...she cant...i dont think she can..>
    He knew he had to do something fast..she might die if he didnt....

Elios ran towards the arm holding Aza by her neck. He took his whip and made it form a sort of Halberd. Elios charged the wepon full of electricty and swung it at Azrael's arm, "Let her go!"

20. UFOtaku

<This is not my fight...>
    Arae stepped back with Qiru. If things got really rough, maybe she'd step in, but she should let her do it.
    Afterall, her life would probably be much different now, and she'd have plenty of her own tests to overcome...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.