RPG Archives Angels VS Demons [[RPG] Demons vs. Angels]

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Fushigi Rockna, Aug 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

"Thank you," Kazuo smiled then looked back at Diana praying, "That is Diana, she is an angel, she is praying for her wounds and strength. Before either of you eat, may I ask you to follow me?"

Before closing the fron door behind him, Kazuo cast a spell with the characters 'Repel' on it. "That will drive off any foul spirited creatures who try to enter this shrine."

2. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Azreal already knew about Elios. He would have to punish him later for not attacking such a weak angel such as Aza. He would have gone over to to attack but if Elios wouldn't attack Aza now then he wouldn't attack her then and Kazou was also there. It seemed as though the angel wanted as many on his side as possible.

The sun was still eclipsed by the moon and Azreal still shone with an unearthly glow. All of the Trees were crowded with crows and their shrieks broke the silence in the woods continuously. Azreal knew all the angels so he would have to find Yume the Demon of Earth before he could attack, he could sense her to the East and Elios to the North but for some reason he couldn't sense Ren, he seemed to have vanished. He would have to speak with him when he came back.

Azreal could feel the power of the moon and the darkness flow into him. Soon the full power of the Sakurazukamori would be in him and he would be all powerfull, nothing would be able to stand in his way.

3. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

"I'll follow you," said Aza, suddenly remembered that her umbrella was in her hand. She walked back to the door, put it down and walked back towards Kazuo.

"Where am I following you to? Is this the part where you tell us that you're the oldest Angel and that the fate of the world rests on us?"

<Too bad it rests with all Angels. I wonder why Angels and Demons don't just leave each other alone? Light cannot exist without Dark and Dark cannot exist without Light. They are two sides of the same coin.>

Edit MOOC: Forgot the capitals for 'Light'.

4. Kamui

"Because demons do not think that, or at least, almost all of them think it. And you are right, they are two sides of the same coin, without one side it is no longer a coin. Strange how it works though. Yet, I feel that in the light side of the coin, there is one power which stands above all of the else. And on the dark side, the same. I am not sure which power that is though." Kazuo looked back, seeing Aza's look on her face as if to say How did you know what i thought?

Kazuo smiled and continued to talk, "I feel that one of the demons and I are destined to fight each other in accordence with our pasts, for I must fight Azreal, he is of the Sakurazukamori, the clan I swore to destroy, we both weild bird spells, i have doves, he has crows. And i think that one of us will give our lives for the side we fight for."

"And no, I will not say that the fate of the earth rests in your hands, because you already know that. I want to see something about yourselves though. And the shrine room of the Demon and the Shrine room of the Angel is the place to do that. Please, both of you follow me." Kazuos face had gone from happy and inviting to serious and stern.

5. Meaikoh

<Ack! No fair- these could be private thoughts. W-what if I was thinking about how cute a certain boy would look in boxers or something else just about as girlish?! Is Kazuo discreet enough only to pick up on the thoughts that concern him? Can I learn to read minds? Where is he taking us?>

She had so many questions. Everyone else seemed to have gotten some sort of training manual that she had missed out on. She sighed.

6. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

"Im coming Kazuo-san im coming!...I need some anwsers to the unanwserable..."

<how could i act so friendly to this Angel, Kazuo...I wonder what will happen when other Demons show up....what side do i choose....Destiny cannot hold me back from my emotions>

7. Kamui

"Alright, here we are," Kazuo led Elios into the Demon shrine room, "Please, bow there and pray. You, Aza, do the same, but in that room across the hall. Once you have done this, I swear that you can eat and rest."

As Elios prayed... the yellow flame grew and grew until it turned into lightning. "Okay Elios, thats all i need from you, thank you."

He walked over the room Aza was in and the clear flame grew and grew until is dispeared. "Alright, thank you both, now you can eat."

Kazuo led Elios and Aza into his house. "Now, please, eat. You must be exhausted... while you eat I shall make beds for both of you." Kazuo walked upstairs and got the beds ready.

8. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Elios eyed the food on the table with both hunger and comfort.
    <The food looks so good...but is it normal for a demon to be like this? Should I be so comfortable here surrounded by 3 angels....I dont know....but i do know im hungry>

Elios piled a ton of food on his plate.
    *scarp chomp*
    *chomp scarf*
    *mm* ~_~

Then it struck Elios....
    "Uh Kazuo...do you happen to know WHY i became a demon or why Aza is an angel?"

9. Kamui

Kazuo was just comming down from upstairs, "Yes, I do. You were chosen by fate when you were born, you were selected because you best fit the type of person who would be the Demon of Lightning or Angel of Wind, it is because fate knows all and knows whats in store for you. So, you were chosen because your future would eventually collide with the Demon of Lightning's. That is why."

"Are wither of you any hungrier? I have plenty of food."

10. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

"You seem to know a lot about the Demons and Angels it seems, Kazuo-san...What element do you control?" Elios asked and then stuffed his face full of more food.

11. Kamui

"I control fire, but i have a basic power of all of them, being of the Kimora." Kazuo explained as he poured himself some tea, "The Kimora are spell casters, we have deticated our existence to the destruction of the Sakurazukamori, which the Demon Azreal is a decendant of. We have the dove spell cards and they have to crows. We are the two powerful sides of the same coin."

12. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Elios had something on his mind....
    "Do you know the destiny of us all, Kazuo?...Are you part fortune teller also?...I..I need to know about her..Aza.. She is not going to have to fight me eventually..is she?...

13. Kamui

Kazuo had gone silent at this question, he got up and poured some more tea, "Yes," Kazuo said grimly, "I do know the fortune and fate of all of the demons and angels, I know when each of us will die, where and when."

"I am not a fortune teller, they are cracks who know nothing, but I am a divine seer. We can enter someones mind and look deep into it to find the future."

Kazuo had all traces of kindness and gentelness erased from his face. "I know when Aza and you shall die. I do not think you want to know where or when though. That is not the role of a seer, to tell the furture to others, it is to see he future and try and intervene with fate itself when nessesary."

"There used to be a supercomputer known as FATE, it was supposed to tell the future which it did, and quite well. But FATE had grown to powerful and should never been created... F-A-T-E stood for Future Altering Time Enterpriser. In other words, It could see the future and alter it at will. I was sent with two other Kimora clan members to detroy FATE, but I was the only one that survived, for FATE had a self defense mechanisum that was extremly powerful, the computer generated a human-like appearance and attacked with such power. I barely survived, I still bare the scars on my chest where I was slashed so close to the heart."

"FATE took over the role of a seer, and that could not be tolerated, because it did things so easy and the seer himself had no control over the situation. It was FATE had been ridded of, that the seers vowed never to tell the future to anyone who shouldnt know it. So you see? I cannot tell you, for you are not destined to know that information, but when the time comes, you will know. And if you do not understand why I cannot tell, you shall learn when the time comes."

14. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Elios looked grimly at Kazuo...

"She...she wont die as long as i live...I swear on it...I will go against my destiny and my fellow demons for the sake of protecting her...As long as I live, she will not fall to the hands of anything but age."

Elios wiped his eyes and said, "Well im tired...im going to go to sleep, G'night!," he said with a smile. :)

-----
    OOC: this storyline is sounding oddly familiar....haha

15. Kamui

Kazuo's face turned back into a smile "Okay, the second room on the right is yours. Good night."

Kazuo looked back at Aza and saw she was sort of frightened by all of this talk, he put on a Kawaii face and said, "Dont worry, Elios and I are here."

16. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

As Elios walked towards his room he spyed a figure running around outside and froze...
    "It cant be...is it one of them?.....Do any of them know what I have done...how i betrayed them...."Elios said to himself with a chill of fear in him.....
    <nah it cant be..>

17. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Diana had finished praying a while ago and when Elios left for his room(and Aza also if she left) she finally padded inside silently, eyeing Kazuo when she got in, raising an eyebrow,"Didn't think the youngest angel was needed in such a conversation. You handled it just fine. So we have the lightening demon here.....My oppisite."

She grinned, the grin like that of a wolf, teeth bared in a feral smirk,"Can't wait to meet him myself sometime. But better to let him rest first huh? And ind angel. Haven't meet Aza. We'll see how this all turns out. But you don't think Azreal will come around will you?"

She spied a glance toward a window before turning her gaze back to the elder angel and also fire user.

18. Kamui

Kazuo looked at Diana "No, it wasnt that, I didnt want her to get her spirits down simply because i know the future."

Kazuo looked out the window and then on that window, a black, reverse five pointed star appeared on it Kazuo's eyes narrowed and he jumped up "DAMN! He is of the Sakurazukamori! The group that i must defeat, his death will mark the end of them.... but mine will mark the end of the Kimora."

Kazuo looked back and sat back down at the table. "Diana, I will not tolerate the defacing of my shrine with blood and battle, remember that. Besides, he is a kind gentle soul, one which should not be of a demon. He is a very nice man. Asks a lot of questions though... HA!" Kazuo had a good laugh.

19. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Azreal was ready he was now even more powerful then the Sakurazukamori clan. He had passed beyond the clan of evil. Even Kazou his rival and his clan would not be able to contest with. He was far beyond just a demon now. All he had to do was change into his demon form and then he could do his metamorphisis into his next form.

Azreal flew into the air with hundreds of crows blocking out the little light that was left. He flew towards Kazou's house to have a little conversation with the others.

20. Meaikoh

MOOC: A computer called 'FATE'...Do I smell Chrono Cross?
    IC:

Aza was pretty quiet, being tired. She was glad of all the kindness shown to her. <They shouldn't shelter me, though...I need to be able to deal with these things. I don't think I've ever been this tired. When was the last time I slept without fear? It must be going on a week.>

She said her prayers and laid her head to rest on the pillow. Rolling the blankets around her like a cocoon, she relaxed in the smell of the freshly laundered sheets, one of her favourite smells.

Before going to sleep, she wondered. <I wonder if Elios and I could ever....zzZzZzzz...>

She began to sleep dreamlessly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.