RPG Archives Angels VS Demons [[RPG] Demons vs. Angels]

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Fushigi Rockna, Aug 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Kazuo noticed the rain was getting a bit easier, so he sat down on the gound and pulled out small, blank spell cards and he pulled out a quill, as he wrote on the cards, the characters for lightning, black hole, wind blast, and many other spells, the quill had no ink, but it burned the characters into the cards.

After noticing he still had the characters of lightning engraved on his had, he let go of the lightning spell he had cast and the engraved characters disappeared as if they were never there.

After writing out a few spells, he jumped on top of a tree and jumped from tree-top to tree-top going towards his house.

OOC: Yes, everyone who was in the game, plz post your character profile again, it would be much appriciated.

2. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Azreal gazed at Diana the lightning angel carefully. He had been very surprised when she had charged him. She had almost pushed him out of the tree.

" You probably could have killed me if you had used your glave, snapped Azreal. To bad you are a runt."

Laughing Azreal used his sabres to cut of the branch she was standing on. She fell away and Azreal jumped after her with both his sabers drawn!

3. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Dianas wings spread at once as she scrambled to get her glaive out, twirling it as she murmered a few words and it glowed faintly as it extended. She let herself drop for the most part but still used her wings,"Wanted to jump you first. I'm not runt. Just a fair fighter. Unlike Demons ofcourse."

She grinned up at him before rolling and diving past a trunk of a tree to get out in the open.

4. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

OOC: -im back from baaf
    -Elios is a rather energetic fellow who is pretty positive

Elios spyed Niko walking down the path and watched eagerly
    "Shes pretty...i wonder if she is a Demon or Angel or Human...," Elios said to himself.

If she was an angel that would really suck :dizzy2: elios thought

Elios flew down to Niko and said, "Hi!!!!!!!!!!"

Elios noticed she was very young
    "....."
    "..........."
    ".......erp" o great.....now i feel stupid and perverted Elios thought.

"You must be cold......here have my jacket"
    Elios handed Niko his jacket

5. Kami

Kami New Member

Yume woke up in a ring of trees. She sat up and looked up at the sky. She rubbed her eyes and took in a enormous breath. She couldn't remember anything that happened. She stood, looked around, and flew into the air. Beyond the ring of trees there was nothing, but barren lands. She landed back on the ground and sat. She felt something was missing, but didn't know what.

Later on, she flew off and sought for demon allies. She tried using telepathy, but there was not enough power. She continued on.

6. Kamui

Kazuo continued to jump from tree-top to tree-top, as he was going, he saw Yume and looked back "A Demon!!!" Before he flew away, he threw three dove spells, the cards transformed into doves that could pierce someone's heart and they all shot towards Yume.

He looked back to where he was going and he could finally see the outskirts of the city. About thirty minutes later, he was at his home in the mountains of Shinjuku. He had a cottage that was built extremly well and he lived in peace.

'Yes demons, come, come to fight me!' He said alloud in talepathy.

7. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Demon Form Post 1

The Demon saw Diana dive past the tree into the open. She was very fast he gave her that, but then he said aloud," Speed isn't going to save you."

He then transformed into his demon form.

"AAAAHHHHH."

With that cry he sent a dozen crows out at her and then shot a dark energy blast at her. The green ball moved quicky towards her and than exploded in her face! The crows landed on her and tried to peck her eyes out.

Silly little Diana you may be the Angel of Lightning but I am the Duke of the second circle of Hell. There are only two Demons who are more powerful than me, Lord Lucifer and Prince Beelzebub. Even DEATH doesn't cross me. Remember I used to be one of Gods favorites, all us Demons used to be angels you know.

MOOC: Can't stand spelling mistakes & grammatical errors

Always, Always put Demon Mode Post * (whichever it is), head my warning or i shall not be so nice. Take a look at the special rules! -Kamui

8. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Dianas eyes narrowed when her vision had cleared form the blast to the face and clenching her fists, lightening surged around her, catching any crows within reach, pinning them and shocking them to death. She grinned faintly. She hadn't wanted to hurt the crows but they hurt her. There were little red marks on her cheeks, chin, at different points on her face.

She scowled at him for a moment, the electricty still surging around her, protecting her body for the most part in the shield, her wings also covered in lightening with each flap,"Demons are fallen angels who are no longer pure. They have no right to be here. We are here to stop them."

She grinned, twirling the glaive before clasping it at an angel infront of her,"Well come on Mr. High demon. I'm waiting."

Why'd you hide Kazuo? You know I'll be coming to hang out after I do something about this demon. Its Azreal. It'll take me a little while I'm sure to do damage. We'll see though. Wait for me!

Her telepath was to Kazuo, who was more or less the leader of the angels.

9. Osaka

Osaka New Member

Niko stopped at the sound of Elios' voice. "Thanks but I'm not cold." She kept walking.

"I'm looking for Mizuki." She said slowly, "Do you know where he is?"

OOC: If you don't know the Story of Niko and Muzuki, you can ask one of the people who were in the prebious RPG.

10. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Elios looked at Niko wondering...
    "Well i dont know a person named Mizuki but ill help you with finding this person."
    "It must get lonely traveling alone so ill join you" :D

Elios pased and thought for a second...
    "Are you one of the Angels? or perhapes one of the Demons..."

11. Kami

Kami New Member

Yume's eyes enlarged. She dodged to doves, but happened to miss the third. She was hit on her shoulder and she fell to the ground. No blood was shown, but a black mark appeared. Her eyes lightened and her hair extended into olive green vines. Her wings burst from her back and she flew off towardthe cry of the unidentified angel who shot her. She tried remembering the face, but found it hard to make a resemblence. All she could remember was her angel half and her demon half becoming one after an encounter with who she thought as Kazou the eldest angel.

12. Kamui

Diana, I simply need to get more spell cards, I cant fight without a stacked deck. My dove spells are very powerful and the only way to have them work is for God to bless all of them. So, I shall come to yuor aid if you ask for it, but if not, i shall wait in my house and when you are done, I shall guide you there.

Kazuo had a cup of tea and put on his Kimora Clan robe, the one he battles in, and went into the shrine where only 2 candles lit the room, he then prayed for the blessing of his dove spells.

He took a clance at another room in the shrine lit by 7 candles, their flames were colored Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, Clear, Black, and White, representing the 7 elements of battle.

He walked into the room and sat down at a bench where there sat 2 spells cards. The sacred spells of the Kimora Clan!!! Am I capable of mastering these spells???? After praying there, he got up and left the shrine.

13. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Aza sat on a cold, damp bench in the park, clutching her umbrella.
    Her cheeks had traces of the tears of frustration that graced them not long ago.

"I just want some company. Angel or Devil, it doesn't matter, just somebody who knows what's happening. I can't talk to any of my old friends about this stuff. Why do Angels and Demons have to fight?"

She didn't have anywhere to go. She thought about getting her own apartment. There was nothing from her old life that she would need in the new- if it was a new life.

14. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Elios suddenly remembered that he was never very comfortable around little kids.

"Um..er..uh..Ill have to finish this talk with you later little lady, here's my number," said Elios handing her a piece of paper with his number on it, "Peace and dont get a cold."

Elios ran through the park and saw Aza sitting on the bench. He got an odd feeling about this babe and sat down next to her.

"Why hello missie, my name is Elios Kishuu, whats yours?" Elios said with a big grin on his face.

15. Kamui

Kazuo contacted Aza through telepathy...

Aza, you might not know who I am, but I am Kazuo Kimora, rightful heir to the Kimora Clan head and leader of the Angels. Do not get to close to Elios, he is a demon, you must trust me on this, he is a foul hearted demon and he should not be trusted. If you wish to learn the answers to these questions, follow the largest and brightest star that you see, you will will find me on Shinjuku mountain.

He then, knowing that someone was to come to his house, he began to prepare a meal.

As he was doing this, Kazuo couldnt stop thinking about the 2 sacred spells which lay in the shrine, unmastered for centeriues.

16. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

"....um hello?" Elios said puzzled
    Elios took out a signboard and wrote "Hello, My name is Elios Kishuu!!!!!!!"
    she better not be deaf.... he thought...

OOC: btw elios doesnt care much about the fights between angels vs demons but comes up with excuses not to fight

17. Meaikoh

Aza was about to reply to Elios when Kazuo contacted her via telepathy. She doubled over for a second, unused to the loud, clear voice in her head.

She got back up. "S-sorry. I'm Aza."
    <This is very strange,> she thought. <I wanted company so bad and all of a sudden I meet these two. Though, I haven't really 'met' one of them. Is it possible that Elios really is a Demon and Kazuo an Angel? Well, if it happened to me...>

She decided that if she was going to look crazy, she might as well do it right off the bat. "Are you...are you a Demon?"

She decided to think about Kazuo's advice, but voices in one's head aren't that comforting.

If you wish to learn the answers to these questions, follow the largest and brightest star that you see, you will will find me on Shinjuku mountain.

She would remember that.

18. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

oh man nothing is working out for me today...with me being a demon and all...why was i chosen to be one.. Elios thought

Elios heard her name "Aza"

"How pretty" he said.

then he heard her question...
    no..she couldnt be one...could she? an angel... he thought Well...may as well not sound stupid and just tell her the truth... "Yes i am a Demon, but i do not wish to be. Id rather live a calm life," Elios said waiting for the inevetable reply...

19. Meaikoh

"Oh. I wasn't sure. I don't mind," she said. Then, she got an odd look, as if deciding to tell him something. "A voice in my head said you were a demon. It calls itself 'Kazuo'."

She paused, and tucked a wisp of hair behind her ear, which was drying. "I'm so tired. What did you do when you found out you were a Demon? When did you find out you were a Demon? Where do you stay now that you're a Demon?"

She paused. "Sorry, the dam broke. I have lots of questions and I'm...so tired. I'm an Angel. Does that mean we can't be friends? Kazuo seems to think so."

20. Kamui

Kazuo talked to Elios throught telepathey

Elios... it is sad that you have been selected by fate to be a demon, but, you yourself chose it, I shall not say when, but when you were mearly a child, you lashed out at the world for killing your brother, Kaitsai... A wonderful person and second in line for the Kimora Clan head. I do know who killed him, but that is an answer that you yourself will find out in all good time. And I do see inside you that you wish to live a peaceful life, but, that is just how fate works, if it were up to me, I would not be fightning in this war, tis a gamble and I was chosen simply because I lead the Kimora Clan. So,I am sorry for you, but at the same time, you will have to fight me one time or another.

He then turned his telepathy to Aza

Aza... I tell you the truth, I am not a thing, but a person named Kazuo Kimora. You shall learn everything in good time. And i think these things because I was foretold of it all by my elders, I believe what they taught me. He is a gentle soul, but is a demon. And you are doing the right thing... to ask questions, but some of them only he can answer and a few only I can answer. Do you wish to see me that bad? Fine,

With that, he left her mind and pulled out a spell that had the characters of "Copy" on it, he cast it on himself and appeared in front of Aza and Elios. "I am Kazuo Kimora, now you can see me in a shadow form, but if you wish to meat me in person Aza, follow the instructions i gave you, and if you Elios wish to meet me as well... follow Aza.

He then dissapeared from the copy spell and got back to the meal he was cooking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.