RPG Archives Angels VS Demons [[RPG] Demons vs. Angels]

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Fushigi Rockna, Aug 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Elios spoke to Aza, "When i found out I was a demon...I ran away from my home and lived in this country. I was only a 11 year old when i found out."

He took a look at her. "Right now..I live in an apartment on the outskirts of the Country near the forest. Do you need a place to stay?"

Then Elios noticed that that was a stupid question....an Angel and Demon could never....could they?

---
    Kazuo appeared and told his thing
    ---
    "I will accompany you to meet Kazuo, Missie," he told Aza winking

2. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Aza smiled shily. Elios was the nicest person she had met since finding out she was an Angel. She thought she was smitten with him. <A place to stay...>

"Elios! I won't be intruding if I stay at your apartment? If I won't be intruding...I'd really appreciate a place to stay."

She got up and steadied herself using the umbrella. Her knees felt weak. "I feel like Balthazar or Melchior. I guess these are the kinds of things Angels do- following the biggest and brightest stars."

She started to look for the brightest star. "Elios- do you see anything?"

3. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Azreal rushed towards Diana at top speed. His wings spread out to there twelve foot wingspan brushing everything away!

Both of his twin sabres flashed in front of him as he hit the Angel! Diana flew back five feet into a tree, but Azreal didn't give her time to recover as he sent a dark energy blast after dark energy blast at her. The grass and leaves started to smoke and very soon small fires began to grow. Azreal didn't heed them as he beat and kicked at Diana in a rage.

"You little brat I will teach you to mock me, he screamed, nobody has ever insulted me and gotten away with. I will make you beg for mercy before the end."

With those words Azreal turned away from her to let his legions of crows fall upon her again. Then he turned his eyes toward the sun. The moon slowly came into view and started to eclipse the sun! The whole land became dark as night, but Azreal glowed with a eerie light. Then he started to laugh a insane laugh so that even his own birds squacked in fright.

Diana seemed to have stopped moving, he guessed she was dead, his birds lifted from he body as he flew into night.The sun was still eclipsed from the dark side of the moon.

4. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

After he had vanished from sight Diana gently levered to her feet. She knew where Kazou was and knew she'd be able to hang around him.

She pressed a hand to her tender head, trying not to move her other arm which hung at a bad angle at the moment. It had gotten one kick and had broken just blow the elbow. She winced, swaying for a moment, letting the electricty fade from her body and wings to show truly how bad she looked, her outfit torn, her hair now a tangled mess, a bit of blood, hidden by the dark shade was smeared here and there.

Spreading her wings she rose into the air, trying not to move her arm to much, pressing the back of her hand over her cheek to stop the small flow of blood down to her chin from a slash from one of the birds on her cheek.

She somehow made it to Kazuos home and nearly collpased as soon as she got there, landing in a pile though, panting, her cheek pressed against the ground, wondering if she'd have to get up or would he notice she was outside his house.

5. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Elios looked at Aza smiling
    "Of course you can stay at my apartment..any pretty lady can :D "
    "Do you need help walking?"
    "I always head towards the North Star...it always seems to lead me to my destiny."

Elios took Aza's hand and walked with her

6. Meaikoh

Aza was sort of shocked when Elios too her hand, and nearly started to pull away. But, in a world where circumstance had pulled her away from everything else, what could be so wrong about holding hands with a cute boy, even if he was a Demon.

His hand was nothing like what she would imagine a Demon's hand to be like. It was warm and made her feel safe. She tried her best not to lean on him at all for support, though her legs still felt like jello.

"The North Star is the brightest? I didn't know that. I wonder how far it is to Kazuo's home."

Aza tried to play around with her powers a bit to distract herself. All she accomplished was blowing crabapple tree petals around, which were pink and reminded her of Sakura trees. She let the wind die down again.

"Elios, which element do you wield?"

7. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

I love the Sakura trees in spring..........Her hand....its so soft... Elios thought..

He thought about her question and wondered if she knew that an Angel and a Demon are not supposed to be with each other...but he did not care about anything about thier destinys or thier pasts.

"My element....its Lightning. What is yours?" Elios said and looked into her eyes with wonder.

8. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Kazuo had just finished the meal as soon as Diana fell onto his porch. "Well, I guess I was right." He rushed out and got Diana up and carried her inside. He layed her on a bed and then pulled out a spell card with the characters for "Heal" on it. He cast the spell, and left to let it work.

About and hour later, Kazuo came into the room Diana slept in and saw she was awake. "O, Hello," Kazuo smiled as he brought her food, "I didnt know your wounds would heal so quickly. I brought you some food. And after that please tell me all about your fight."

Kazuo told Aza through telepathy Yes! The north star! Follow that when it is night time, during the day, follow the large, dark circle that was in the same position as the north star.

9. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Diana gingerly sat up o eat,gathering thoughts of the fight to explain to him. even after it was healed her arm was just a bit tender still and would take some getting used to.

After finishing she looked up,shifting her weight to better face Kazuo, fluffing her wings to settle better, cocking her head to one side to make sure he was finished leading someone there. It wasn't hard for her to sense the conversation even if she couldn't hear the words themselves, just had the knowledge that Kazou was saying something. She finally spoke up after a moment of wtching him,"Aa. Seems I angered Azreal, Demon of Dark. He says I was mocking him. I was able to get rid of the first group of those blasted crows he sent[. Seems the little 'Mr. High demon' title set him off though since he was suddenly attacking me out of no where. Didn't even see him coming, smashed me into a tree, the crows came after, I mostly ended up like I was from his beating....didn't exactly have the chance to fight back when I was being smashed into the ground. Well....I wanted a fair fight and I got one. I didn't attack him from behind and killed him and he didn't attack me. He did something and started laughing and all the birds seemed to get scared. I think the thing he did was eclipse the sun. He left when he thought I was good for dead. I'll get another chance at him. Though I don't like that he calld me a brat much."

The entire time she had spoke she had motioned with one hand, a habit for her to motion what might have happened. But as she finished and thought back to being called a brat her other fist clenched. Se shook her head and looked up,"So whos coming anyway? Anyone I know?"

10. Kamui

At the moment he herd the word 'crows', Kazuo's eyes narrowed, and he had on his face a look ment for death. His eyes appeared as if there was a fire in his eyes. He put the look aside quickly and then his face calmed and was very gentle.

"The Wind angel, Aza, and here friend the lightning demon are on there way here. I hope they get here soon. Dont worry, the demon cant harm us in the holy place. Now, come, you must pray for good fortune."

Kazuo led Diana outside and into the shrine's main room. I must go into another room of the shrine, plz, pray here until I return.

Kazuo went into a room opposite of the one he was just in, it was exactly the same as the one that held the two sacred spells, but there were two different ones here, and the room was also lit with a Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Clear, White, and Black flame. This is the demons shrine room... The dark flame is growing stronger! Could Azreal be a decendant of the Sakurazukamori?

11. Meaikoh

Aza flinched. <Yowza, it's like he can hear what I'm saying in my head and to Elios.>

"I am Wind. I'm not very good at it yet...I've only known for a couple of days. You've known since you were eleven...How old are you now, Elios?"

It was late afternoon, and the sun was starting to set. All would be in darkness soon, but for the stars. She wondered how far it was to Kazuo's mountain retreat.

<Elios...What a name,> she thought to herself. <What an excellent name.>

12. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

"Wind...I see....with your experience you wouldnt be able to defend against most of the demons than. By the way Im 17," Elios said while holding Aza close to him.

"If you would like to know...about my name..My father told me that the reason behind the name 'Elios' was that I would become a person who had the desire to help others and gives the person a pleasant, easy-going, yet responsible nature. It would give me a natural ability to express affection to those close to me without feelings of embarrassment. That I tend to avoid issues, however, and put things a lot," he said.

"Hahaha....how ironic of it that I was to become a Demon. Hopefully, destiny can be overcome and I can escape it, with you"

Elios looked into the crimson sky wondering..

"By the way...its getting late maybe we should stay at my place until tomorrow morning. That way we would be in less danger of being attacked by Demon or Angel," Elios said thoughtfully.

13. Meaikoh

"I don't understand- why would a Demon attack another Demon? And why would an Angel attack another Angel? Am I putting you in danger by being with you? Won't we be safe if we stay together?"

She stopped. "Sorry, I'm just thinking out loud. But what about the North Star? We can only see it in the dark and Kazuo told me to go to his home..."

<Wait a second. Why am I letting Kazuo order me around? Well, he is the voice of experience but...can I really trust anyone?>

14. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

"Listen....an if an Angel would be able to ambush me easily in the dark if he or she wanted to..and they would see you with me and maybe even kill you too, and vice versa...At night..little can be seen, so it can be quite dangerous...I am at a disadvantage at this way...Lightning can be seen easily in the dark."

Elios studied the night sky, he took out a pen and scribbled something on a piece of paper.

"There..ive made a rough map which points us in the direction of the North star..even during the day."

"Also...its bound to be a long journey to his home and.." Elios tripped on a low branch and fell down a hill and saw a small building at the bottom...<no way>...He saw the symbol of the Kimora Clan on the front door....<Is this where he is?>

"Aza!! I think ive found his place" Elios called up to Aza

Edit:eek:ops i made small mistak of clan name ~fuuma

15. Kamui

Kazuo walked out of the shrine and walked right past Diana... "Continue to pray, I shall be back soon, are guests are here."

He walked to the door of his house and went to the outside, he saw Aza and Elios and smiled. "Please, come in. We've been waiting." Kazuo held out his hand as if he had known Elios and Aza for a long time. "Come now, I shall not bite. HAHA," Kazuo had a good laugh, "I may be a great fighter, but I am a very kind soul, please, come in, I have made food."

16. Meaikoh

Aza stared. "That is...some mountain. Well, I guess we should check it out."

She started a loping run down the hill. At the door, she waited for Elios. She wasn't about to go in there alone. "Hello, Kazuo. Please just let me wait for Elios."

<He's...friendly.>

17. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Elios stood up and brushed some dirt off himself...
    "Haha that fall was refreshing," he said with a smile.

Elios walked down to the small house to Aza and saw Kazuo.

"Heh i remember you from the forest...long time no see. How do i know i can trust you, Kazuo Kimora?"

18. Kamui

"I am not about to deface this sacred shrine with blood and battle. Besides, I will not fight someone unless they will fight me. It is the vow of the Clan. Now please, take off your shoes."

Kazuo walked into his house, it had a fire lit and food on the table, looking extremly inviting.

"Please come in, we are friends, even you and I Elios."

19. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Elios took off his shoes and walked into Kazuo's house rather reluctantly. He looked at the food and noticed how he hadnt eaten in a while.

"Nice place you have here.."
    Elios went from room to room and peeked into each. He saw a shrine with a woman playing in it.

"Who's that?" he said to Kazuo

20. Meaikoh

Aza took off her shoes carefully and placed them on the mat next to the door. She walked in and looked around the room. There were candles, and an aura of peace descended on her. She yawned, only then realizing how tired she was.

<This place is affecting me...> she thought. "Kazuo, is there a place where I could lie down to sleep after we eat?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.