RPG Archives Angels VS Demons [[RPG] Demons vs. Angels]

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Fushigi Rockna, Aug 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Without even sparing him a glance Azreal caught the Halberd in his hand. Then he slowly turned his face toward him. His spread his hand out and fired a dark energy blast at point blank range. Elios flew back ten feet and through a wall.

Azreal then turned back to the annoying little kid who was trying to battle him with a stick. He grabbed her arm and then released his grip on her throat. With the back of his now free hand he slapped her full in the face again and again!

He then bent down and picked up one of his sabres and then turned to look at Arae. He felt the scratches where that pet of hers had attacked him and he felt them already starting to heal.

" That little pet of yours is going to have to be put to sleep, because happiness is a cold puppy."

All of Azreals crows took flight then and darted towards Area and Qi.

Why they were all busy he then turned to the to remaining angels who could actually fight.... Kazou and Diana. He spread his wings out wide and got into a fighting stance with both his swords to ready to dance the dance of death.

2. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Demon Post 1

OOC: shouldnt you give ppl time to respond to your attacks? I gave you time...and talk about god-modding....

BIC: Elios got up dazed, with a large gash on his left arm from broken wood...."Im not done yet...you wont hurt her anymore.."
    Elios grabbed his whip and ran to the hurt Aza,"Are you okay?" He held her in his arms and saw the bruise on her face.
    "AZRAEL!" "Im not through with you!" Elios took out his whip and turned into pure Demon. "You will pay," he said and threw electric blasts at Azrael. A split-second later, while the blasts were still flying, he lunged at Azrael with his Halbrerd....

3. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Before Azreal knew what had happened he felt the halberd slicing into his stomach! He gasped alound in pain and slowly slumped to the floor. He coughed up blood and he was having trouble breathing. Last thing he saw was the wind outside moving at incredible speeds.

OOC: Bring out Kaitsa the wind demon now.

4. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

MOOC: As Moderator of this RPG, I must insist on the same, Raven. Even though you are trying to give the impression that your character is much stronger than ours, you will notice that I always use words like 'try' and 'start' as well as similar words.
    This is just a friendly tip- you ought to 'try' it out sometime ;)

Okay, I'll bring out Kaitsa.

IC:

Aza fell to the floor with a thud. Elios rushed towards her. "I'll be fine, Elios. You are hurt worse than I."
    She watched as he once again attacked Azrael with his halberd...and watched as he succeeded.

She suddenly saw a dark shadow appear in the window. "What's that?! Behind you!"

Leaping through the window, Kaitsa, Wind Demon landed on one knee.

"Starting the party without me? Tsk, tsk, tsk. Which one of you managed to even touch Azrael?"

He looked at Elios. "You? You dared to attack Azrael? Aren't you a Demon? Where do your loyalties lie?"

He looked around the room, examining each Angel in turn.

"That one has a Wind weapon," he said, pointing at Aza. "Are you the Wind Angel? Well, you won't be for very long!"

He turned back to Elios, and gripped his shirt menacingly for a second. Leaning in, he breathed one word. "Traitor."

Then, forming a cushion of wind, he deposited Azrael onto said cushion and turned to leave.

"You'll be dealt with in due time," he called back over his shoulder.

Aza struggled to get up. "Just try and take me down!"

Kaitsa only laughed and continued walking.

5. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

End of Demon mode: 2 in reserve

Elios pulled his Halbeard and untwined it back to a whip.
    He looked at Kazuo,"He couldnt be dead..He seemed a lot more powerful than that.."
    He saw the winds blow outside and the windows shattering open.
    "It cant be...another of mine...is it?"
    He looked at Aza with sadness......"Im sorry...hope you arent mad for me interfeering with you and Azrael....you probably could have gotten him off by yourself....:shy3: "

---------

Elios grimaced at the words traitor....
    <I did it because of love...I did it for her...does that make it wrong? or does it make it right..I...I just dont know!>
    He looked at Aza, and started to cry..

6. Meaikoh

Aza touched her throat tentatively. "I was fighting a losing battle, Elios. Thank you...But now this will be much more dangerous for you."

She got up, and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "You may very well have saved my life. We don't know what would have happened if you hadn't attacked Azrael. I'm especially worried about that Kaitsa...His powers are so strong."

7. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Elios blushed and smiled. "I guess i made the right choice."

He thought for a second about what he knew about Kaitsa and got a serious face.....

"Well, if you practice with your powers, im sure you can become just as strong or even more, I believe in you. And if not, Ill be right behind you all the way." Elios smiled again.

"Anyway...Have I proved that I am on the angels side right now to all of you silly angels that didnt believe me! hahahaha!!" Elios laughed in lighted of the situation...

8. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

OOC: PLEASE SLOW DOWN!! For christs sakes. I was away for maybe half a day! I get back and two pages have been added. I CAN'T KEEP UP. If it keeps up I don't know what i'll do. I wont leave but please slow down guys. That was a problem that arose last time and I had to ask you then also.

BIC: Diana still stood in place infront of Kazuo, hardly batting an eye when Azreal had turned to them but then he was attacked and taken away by the wind demon. She rolled her eyes toward the ceiling as she listened to things said and eyed Elios when he finished,"You may have gotten the approval of Aza and maybe Area approves. But unless Kazuo also gives his consent that he trusts you fully. I wont hand over my glaive to protect your life. I have others to fight and I have to know everyone agrees that you will be good and not stab us in the back when we turn."

Her gaze was stony and dark as she watched him, briefly glancing over her sholder at Kazuo for conformation. She was the youngest, a fairly good fighter, and a follower of their leader. Unless he gave consent she didn't do something unless she strongly believed in it also.

9. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

OOC: I agree with Hildi, Slow down the posts or there will be consequences!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIC:

Kazuo:

Kazuo had been watching the spectical for the entire time, knowing the outcome. He pulled out aobut 5 dove spells and 2 of the cards lit on fire, 3 of them had a large light emitting from them, he threw all at Azreal. "3 of these are light doves, 2 of them are fire." Kazuo then got up and got some tea.

Kaitsai:

Kaitsai walked next to Azreal and examined once more the angels before him. Before, he had not noticed Kazuo, because he had not been doing anything. He jumped at Kazuo and held his blade at his throut, "Who are you! Speak!"

Kazuo:

Kazuo said, "Kazuo Kimora, Leader of the Kimora Clan, I am the first angel of Heaven and thirteenth demon of the Yamamori Clan. Before i was to be the Fire Angel, I was the wind demon and may I say you have no match to what i was in any way."

Saying this, Kazuo held his hand to Kaitsai's chest and a small wind circle formed around it "I can still use a majority of my spells, but once trained, Aza could beat me easy. Now unless you want to lose the majority of your stomach, I would sugest that you back away."

10. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Azreal felt himself being carried but he didn't have the strenght to even open his eyes. So he fell back into a dreamless sleep.

OOC: just posted a pic of my character in my profile in character creation.

11. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

OOC: to kamui: you last post is really confusing...me no understand very well

IC: Elios spoke to Diana, "Fine, if you dont trust me, thats ok, as long as Aza trusts me, thats all that matters to me."

He spyed the wind demon walking away. "I wonder if he is even stronger than Azrael..Ive never seen him in battle."

Then he passed out from blood loss from the gash in his arm.

Whenever it says KAZUO: that means i am playing Kazuo, whenever it says KAITSAI:, it means i am playing Kaitsai -Kamui

12. UFOtaku

UFOtaku Wachu loorkin at?!

OOC: Whoooa... okay. o_0 Btw, it's Arae, no Area, lol. ^_^

BIC: Arae watched the occuring events with one eye as she and Qiru fought off the crows. Stupid birds. It was pretty hard, but she wasn't going to transform yet, she might need that later.
    "Qiru, come here," Arae told him, "Out the window. They'll all follow us. Let's see how he likes that, his precious crows all gone."
    They quietly led teh crows outside and continued to fight, soaked in sweat now.
    "I don't know how long we can keep this up..."

13. Meaikoh

MOOC: Kamui-san, please go take a look at my last post before this one, with Kaitsa. I guess we should try to slow down. Do you want to set a limit of posts per day?

Also, I'll now be controlling the Fire Demon, whom I'll be creating now. You can check the profiles.

Heads up: AIC will stand for Aza-In-Character and VIC for Vaughn-In-Character, thus reducing confusion.
    IC:

Aza looked towards Elios. "They say love is blind, I don't think I'm blind. I trust you."
    She ran and grabbed a bedsheet. She took Elios' arm gently. "This needs to be cleaned and bandaged...Hmm, I shouldn't ruin Kazuo's sheets. Kazuo, do you have a first aid kit?"

She hit herself on the head. "What am I thinking? You can just heal him."

She looked around at the other Angels. "Though you can think whatever you like, I know I trust him."

VIC:

Vaughn grabbed his sword and sheath and headed over to the diner across the street. "Give me a family-sized bucket of chicken and an Orange Crush to go, please."

After paying (surprise, surprise) for his meal, he dumped the bag in his packsack.

"Now...Where can I catch me an Angel...Or a Demon? They ought to be around here somewhere."

Vaughn was a rebellious teen, like a lot of teenagers, but the difference was he had the powers to carry his plans out instead of just brooding. He wasn't mean, exactly, he was just doing his job as a Demon.

He was flippant about girls, about money, about just about everything...except when he let his powers loose. Then, he was a different person.

It took him a while, but he finally found a large concentration of Angel and Demon energy. "Heheh- cool, maybe they're facing off."

He hopped on the bus and casually told the bus driver that he wondered how he would like without a head. The bus driver took off, along with everyone in the bus. He drove it towards the source of the energy. "What? Kazuo's place. Nyahh."

Despite having not met very many of the other Demons and certainly none of the Angels, he knew his business, knew the legends, knew of Azrael and of course of Kazuo.

14. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

OOC: Yeah, that is a great idea illl PM you about that.

Also, whenever i put Kazuo:, I am playing Kazuo, and whenever i put Kaitsai:, I am playing as Kaitsai!

IC:

Kaitsai:

Kaitsai knew that Kazuo wasnt kidding and he sheathed his blade and looked back towards Vaughn, "Who are you, are you another one of the angels? Or maybe a demon?"

Kazuo:

Kazuo stopped the spell and saw Vaughn, "Vaughn!!!!" His eyes narrowed, his gaze becoming one to kill with. But his gaze lessined on him and he ran out of his house to See Arae fightning the crows. He threw 20 doves, all on fire at the crows. After they were done, he used a strong wind attack (since hes former wind demon) and they all flew appart like paper.

When Kazuo came inside, he saw Elios and Aza, "Of course i can heal him." His face was very calm and almost happy. He pulled out a spell card with 'Heal' on it and cast it on Elios. He and Aza picked Elios up and put him down on a bed. "You just rest and the spell will work its magic. Come Aza, he should rest."

Kazuo led Aza out of the room. he talked to her about the sheet. "Its ok, really, I can just wash it."

15. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Elios woke up in bed. He had passed out when the blood loss from his wound was high. Feeling a lot better and a lot more alive than before, he stood up and thought.

<How could i beat him. How did I actually hurt Azrael. I bet he could have stopped me, but how come. I thought he could have killed me when I first attacked him. Maybe, just maybe because i did it for her. Maybe Love does conquer all>

With this last thought comforting him, he tried to go to sleep but he couldnt...the smell of smoke and ashes was plagueing his thoughts and mind...

"What the hell..." Elios got up and walked out of the room.

16. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Diana groaned and clapped hands over her ears,"Oi Demon. You may love an angel but that doesn't mean you can talk a mile a minute and make no sense."

If you noticed she still didn't call Elios by his name. Just what he was until she got Kazuos input, which may not happen for a while, what with all the demons appearing. She flipped some black hair over her sholder, swinging her feet from her newest post, across the room and close to Kazuo, keeping an eye on Azreal(thought he left a while ago). When the newest demon appeared, the fire demon she groaned,"Another one....jeeze........Did you put up some sign Kazuo? 'All Demons! There are Angels here!'? Cause it seems like it. More and more demons appear."

She hopped off the table edge she had been sitting on, clicking the bottom of her glaive against the ground, turning to eye Vaughn,"Not hard to miss the scent off him though, even if he just ate dinner. Smells like burning, smoke, ash, everything having to do with flames. Whats your name?"

She was falling to easily into Kazuo's never ending cheerfull mood even with the glaive clasped in hand.

17. Meaikoh

VIC:

"I'm only here because I thought the others were here...And hey, Lightning girl, I don't smell."

Vaughn spotted the others in the room. "I'm just here because I'm looking for Azrael."

He stared at Elios for a second. "If you're a Demon...What are you doing here? Ach, nevermind."

Finally, he turned to Aza. "Hmm...And this is...Wind. How come there are next to no girl Demons?! Not to mention you've got all the sexy ones."

AIC: Aza couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Grrr...you....MMPH!"

VIC:

Vaughn silenced Aza by giving her a kiss full on the mouth.

AIC: Aza slapped the Fire Demon. "Get away from me!"

VIC: "Touchy...Want some chicken?"
    Vaughn offered the bucket around. "No? Well, if somebody would tell me where I can find Azrael, I'll be on my way with my bus."

18. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Elios stared in hate at Vaughn. "You..You dare..kiss her." Elios went over to him and punched at him hard in the face. "Do anything like that again and you will be severely hurt."

...Elios regained his thoughts...

"What do you want with Azrael," he mumbled,"At the moment im guessing Azrael is in no condition to do anything, let alone talk."

Elios stood there with his hand clutching his whip waiting for an anwser.

19. Meaikoh

VIC: "Hey hey hey," he said, after Elios punched him. "We're both Demons here. I didn't know she was your girl...Although I understand now why you're here with a bunch of Angels."

He began to eat a chicken leg. "No hard feelings?"

AIC: "If you ever violate my mouth with that digusting tongue of yours again, I swear I'll kill you myself. Just get out of here. It's not as if we'd tell you where Azrael is. The more lost you are, the better."

VIC: "Hey! I'm just doing my job! It's not as if I woke up one morning and said 'I want to be a Demon'. I can't help if I'm good at it...And didn't you know that Kazuo is the former Wind Demon? Now, it's this guy over here..."

He sidled up to Kaitsa. "You are Wind, right? Man, it seems like all the Demons are hanging around here, I might as well make myself comfortable. But seriously, I have to find Azrael."

Vaughn put an arm around Arae. "Nice pet you have there, does it have a name?"

AIC: "Grrr! People, Demon or not, like you bring out the worst in me. You're so cocky- so smug. You move so quickly from one thing to the next...Do you have ADD?!"

She went to stand next to Elios. "I'm staying with you."

20. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Elios couldnt help smiling. He must have been one of the luckiest people in the world.

"Jeez I didnt think anybody could be so so rude and perverted," Elios wispered in Aza's ear.

"So, now that you have come here Vaughn, why dont you tell us about yourself........its quite obious your a fire demon...your smell....taking a shower might help ":p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.