RPG Archives Anime High School - [OOC] Game Questions

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Stardust Phox, Aug 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tailki

Tailki New Member

When is swimming? I looked for it and couldn't find it. Also shouldn't science be after homeroom then gym? I think that's what it says on a schedual that was posted...not that it matters.

2. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Since when does the first day of school occur normally? And if you actually read carefully, Swimming is an Option Course. It happens at the end of the day after all your other courses.

3. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Right, I knew that it was an option class at the end of the day but all the other option classes have specific days that they take place on, like monday or tuesday.

4. Fushigi Rockna

Swimming takes place on Sunday at noon.
    Happy?

5. Rei Ayanami

Rei Ayanami New Member

I don't mean to be rude but when are we going to get to gym??

6. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

I don't mean to be rude, but that's when I feel like it.

7. Fushigi Rockna

Btw, we have anew rule.

Sigs will not be allowed while you are posting the [RPG] threads. It's perfectly fine in [OOC] and important threads :)

8. Nakoruru

Nakoruru New Member

Fushigi Rockna - "Not until we reopen student profiles."

Just wondering, can I ask when will students profiles reopen? Thank you for reading my posts and thank you in advance for replying if you wish to.

9. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

I happen to be in charge too. The Student Profiles will reopen once we feel like we can handle having more students. For now, we have quite enough. I can't give you an accurate date/hour and nor can Fushigi Rockna.

10. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

School bites hard and I don't have as much time as I'd like to have. I can't keep up with an RPG with... this many people. So I'm sorry to say I have to leave. (It hurts, as I LOVED the Hikaru-Rei interaction.)

Sorry if this causes problems in any way. Keep having fun, you guys! ^_^

11. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

If you could quite kindly resume to me what the HELL happened in the past few pages, I'll start posting again. I put so much work into making this RPG I just feel like I can't leave it.

- DS

12. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

They all went to there dorms, Trunks and InuYasha got in a fight, people met, then jym started.
    Hoped that helped.

13. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Thanks prene :)

Well. I closed the thread. I'm going to go through the jungle of posts and edit the stuff. Like that "Party". Everybody going to the Academy obviously knows parties aren't accepted. Yelling it in the middle of a hall.. Not even the most retarded of people would do that.. I need to edit and such. And send some PMs to a few people. I'm on my lunch break right now so obviously I can't do that now. I'll be doing everything once I get back. Expect the thread to be reopened late this afternoon.

Thanks for your cooperation,
    DeathSociety - Moderator.

14. Tailki

Tailki New Member

There was a party and yelling in the halls?? Wow schools making me miss stuff, but you deleted all that any way so I really didn't miss much.

15. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

I know how you feel, Tailki-kun. I almost left this RPG, school is exhausting me. That's why I'm expecting people to behave on their own and post reasonably- But if everybody did that, what would moderators exist for? I found time and editted everything. Everybody head for Gym Class outside, please.

- DS

16. Kojiro

Kojiro New Member

Yea, hey everybody, just wanted to say, I have to quit this RPG because school is just in the way and I have so much stuff to do, I'm sorry.

17. Vyse The Hunter

Vyse The Hunter New Member

As do I, I have to leave also, school... well, goodbye everyone, see you at school Kojiro.

18. Nakoruru

Nakoruru New Member

Hey, FR or DS, I was wondering if I could join this RPG. I sent a message to FR a while back, but I guess you didn't get it. So can I join please?

19. Fushigi Rockna

you asked if you could play a girl. You can't. Second, you post the profile first and we decide if your character joins, not the other way around.

20. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Read the posts before asking a question. This [OOC] Game Questions thread is for questions that aren't answered in our posts, not the other way around.

- DS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.