RPG Archives Anime High School - [OOC] Game Questions

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Stardust Phox, Aug 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

That's what you meant by "Where did the RPG go?", Athena?

2. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

yes, i couldn't seem to find it and i was trying to find it so i could post. I've come to realize that the end of Junior year of high school so i may not be on as often as i would like (As i'm sure some of you may have noticed) but i'm trying... i'll do my best.. thanks Suzu for the link.

3. Jam Chii

Jam Chii New Member

Uhhh...can anyone please sum up what happened, I read up to page 9, but theres 38 more to go...I have to study for my tests, so I'm wondering if any guy/girl can sum up what happened, I read the status report, but I'm hoping for something a bit more in-depth. Please and thanks.

4. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Everybody is assembled at the cafeteria, some are deciding on joining clubs and others are eating.
    Check FR Posts!
    Status Report

Advise: Just play and try to fit in. Ask some characters when you are in character.

I hope I'm not doing anything wrong :sweat:

5. Fushigi Rockna

Suzu, couldn't have done it better myself. *huggle* ^^

6. Jam Chii

Jam Chii New Member

Umm...it's been quite a while since anyone has replyed in the story threads. I'm wondering, this hasn't been closed has it? I really liked this RPG from what I read and I don't want it to go down. Or is it because it is summer right now and everyone is away? I've been checking the RPG everyday since my last post and that's been quite a while back...

7. Fushigi Rockna

The RPG isn't closed (if it was it would've been archived!) Nope, AHS will hopefully never close, so no worries there. <3

Well i just got back from camping, and i was waiting for my wonderful, procrastinating partner to post his new profile to p[ost again. So I should post soon.

Also since it's summer everybody is very busy. We hope to see an increase in activitiy soon!

Lastly, even though we have not posted, new things have been happening to the RPG. Just last week, Arc finished getting pictures for all the student profiles. now thanks to him, every character, even the characters of those who have left us, have wonderful images.

so just be paitent, I'm sure eveyr one will reply again.

Btw, wakaba waiting for youur reply in the first day of school thread. ~_^

8. Tailki

Tailki New Member

I just wanted to thank Arc for taking all that time to find all those pictures, they are pretty cool. :cool: Also I can't wait till this starts up again, cause I did leave for a long time and now I came back and caught up then it stopped so I want it to continue! Also, I was planing for Laura to be late to the next class cause she came all the way from town after she signed up for clubs so, I'm waiting for that class to start. Oh and wheres the First Saterday at the school thread???

9. Valant Rapitor

Valant Rapitor A Hungry Weeble

My oh my. This RPG's gone for more than a year and still you haven't gone past one day. Methinks that it would be beneficial if you save major interaction in the weekends or in shorter lunch breaks (give a time limit for each period, for instance).

Otherwise, one should hope that it cools down after day 1, heheh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.