RPG Archives Anime High School - [RPG] September 1st, First Day of School

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Fushigi Rockna, Aug 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

Vash sweatdropped and looked at them nervously when he saw InuYasha poke Arashi's eye and as Chichiri ran around the room like a lunatic. Meanwhile, Knives was again on the floor laughing. Just then, the teacher came in and Vash quickly walked to his seat, grabbing Knives by his collar and roughly putting him back in his seat upright before sitting in the desk next to him.

"Can't you act normal for one minute!" Vash whispered to his twin.

"But that guy's hilarious! He's like a monkey!" Knives whispered back, still giggling.

"If you can't be nice, just...stop being so mean!" Vash hissed back.

"Whatever..." Knives said, casually leaning back on his chair.

2. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Arashi slapped InuYasha's hand away, "You need some manners."
    Jerk... she thought.
    She said, wrinkling her nose at him. She slammed her book on her desk and turned her back to him, about to continue wspeaking to Botan, untill Chichiri began running around the roomlike a crazed maniac. She sighed, "This is going to be a long year." She said to herself. She let one last glace stray to InuYasha, but then turned to look at the door as the teacher enter the room. She moved her book off her desk and sat there quietly.

3. Sakura

Sakura New Member

Reika went back to her seat as the teacher told them to. She sat straight and glanced around the room, wondering what was going to happen next.

4. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Kagome was going to answer Kaibas question then noticed Inuyasha poke at Arashis eye. "I hope she is alright,' Kagome thought.

Miroku was busy paying a little to much attention to Petz and Cooan to have any clue to what Inuyasha did. He was about ready to ask them a question but the teacher walked in.

Inuyasha growled at Arashi as she attempted to hit him. He laughed at her. "Why don't you answer the question?" He noticed Kagome telling him to come sit near her because the teacher walked in. "Later I will find the answer." He said as he walked away.

Inuyasha sat down behind Kagome with Miroku on his right. "Kaiba, Petz, Cooan please join us." Kagome said indicating to three empty chairs near her.

5. Fushigi Rockna

"Uh, um sure." Kaiba began, his face turning a tiny bit pink but that soon disappeared as he sat down in the one nearest to her.

'That Chichiri moron is gonna drive me crazy...' he thought, for he was sure some people were gonna blame him for Chichiri's crazed antics. Surely he would tell kinomoto-sensei HIS side of the story, and that would probably lead to detention, even if all he did was throw him across the room.

Chichiri was now back in his normal form, sunk in his seat. he had touched the teacher's BREASTS, he had landed on THEM. He wasn't sure he had ever been that close to a girl before in this life. And what was worse was that she a teacher, a married one with two kids. oh how embarrassing.

he saw Laura next beside him and smile and he felt a little better. he tried to smile a bit back.

"Now then..." Kinomoto-sensei began going in front of her desk and sitting on the front of it. She pulled out a folder that supposingly had the attendance sheet.

"Hmmmm, you're all new to this school to this town even... I don't know any of you, except Chichiri... So then, let's try something..." she began. She opened the folder and scanned the sheet quickly with her eyes before setting it back down.

"We have a whole hour of class time. We'll go over the plan for this year later, right now, let's just get to know each other a bit better. When i point to you, i want you to say your name, and then say a word, that might just describe you or tell your classmates soemthing about you they don't know yet. It can even be soemthing you like. Example..." she went on and then pointed to herself. "Nadeshiko Kinomoto. Mother. See?"

'This is probably gonna seem childish to them...' she began in her head. 'But at least I'LL be able to remember them all by soemthing.'

"How about you." she began pointing to Kaiba. He raised his eyebrow.

'How ODD this teacher's methods are...' he thought himself.

"Seto Kaiba. Um..... Millionare...." he said, that being the only thing he could think of. Maybe not so many students knew exactly how loaded he was yet.

"ah, i see, you're Seto Kaiba, the young CEO of that company in Domino, Kaiba Corp. You've achieved quite alot for being so young, mr. kaiba." she began, smiling. She then looked around and pointed to the next person, that being Laura.

"And what about you?"

6. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Laura blushed a little and stood up quickly, "Haruna, Laura.", she said and nodded her head, "and...Hamsters.", she then realised that this sounded like she is saying that she is a hamster and she blushed and put her hand to her face, "uh...I mean I like hamsters." She sat back down slightly embarassed.

7. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

As the introductions took place, Tsukasa took this time to scan the room. He then heard Laura's introduction. "Hamsters? Aren't those some kind of rats?"Tsukasa thought. He then smiled as he tried to think of one. He use to have one as a kid.
    ---
    Utena quickly snapped out of her sleepyness as she felt the whap that Wakaba gave her. She held in her "ouch" as she turned around to face her. "Thanks Wakaba, that'll keep me awake." and she laughed a little.

8. Angel of Light

Vash watched as Laura introduced herself, "Thats cute.

Knives scoffed, "What a stupid idea...what are we, five year-olds?"

Vash then realized they all had to do this and quickly leaned over towards Knives and whispered, "Don't even think about saying Killer or Homicidal Maniac..."

"I'm not a maniac..." Knives whispered back "You're the one whose nuts."

"Whatever, you know what I mean!" Vash whispered back, annoyed at being called nuts, "Nothing...evil.."

"Okay, okay! I get it." Knived crossed his arms and looked dissapointed.

He looked in front of him at the back of Usagi's head, "I wonder what she'll say, 'Idiot'?...'Stupid'?...'Childish with high doses of Naivety'? Nah, thats six words..."

9. Fushigi Rockna

OOC: okay because this needs to go by quickly, after the next person Kinomoto-sensei points to, everyone else is to assume she pointed to you next. Espcailly the people who aren't as active, post it right away. :) And it would appreciated if you did all your characters un one post. :)

IC:

"Ah, hamsters, my daughter has one of those..." she began, but in her mind she added 'and Touya constantly tries to throw it in the blender. --'

"Now then, you." she went on poitning to Wakaba.

"Me?!"

"I believe your name is Wakaba, Miss Shinohara not 'Mi'." Keiko said snidly. Wakaba glared at her before saying:

"Wakaba Shinohara...um..."

'Oh crap, what am I going to say.'

"Onionhead!" she exclaimed remembering her old nickname.

"Oh well that's different..." Kinomoto-sensei began surprised by that. Wakaba realized what she said and fell over in her seat, ready for the laughs that would follow.

Then Kinomoto-sensei pointed to keiko who was giggling a bit.

"Keiko Sonoda. beautiful." she said, trying to sound as elegant as possible. Kinomoto-sensei didn't say anything, instead she pointed to Chichiri.

"Chichiri. Um... happy."

Kinomoto-sensei nodded and pointed to the next person.

10. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Haruka rose briefly. "Tenou Haruka- Wind."

Haruka sat back down. <I doubt that they will take my meaning.>

11. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Kagome saw Kaibas face turn pink and hers did also know what that meant. 'Kaiba is so cute,' she thought. 'What am I thinking? First I state that Vash is cute out load and now I think Kaiba is. This school has to be doing something to me.' She watched the teacher pointed to students. She didn't laugh when Wakaba said her nickname. She could hear Inuyasha though. Miroku remained silent.

"Hahaha ONIONHEAD." Inuyasha was laughing so hard tears were coming out of his eyes.

The teacher pointed to Kagome. "Oswarii," Kagome said lightly as she stood up on very shakily. Inuyashas' bead lit up and he fell down. "Higurashi, Kagome....ah." She couldn't think of nothing. Some of the students were watching her. "MIKO," she bluttered out. She sat back down quickly with a red face and barred her head behind her book.

Miroku was next to be pointed to. He stood up easily. "Miroku, monk," he said. He sat back down at the same time Inuyashas spell wore off.

"You should have said womanizer." Inuyasha informed him as he stood up. The teacher pointed to him. "Feh. Inuyasha, Hanyo." He made hanyo sound dangerously. He sat back down. 'I wonder what other funny things these idiots will say,' he thought.

12. Angel of Light

The next one pointed to was Knives, and Vash gave him a warning look.

"Knives Millions...um..." Knives twirled his hand and looked at the wall as he tried to think up a word, "Um...Plant."

Vash looked at him, but he guessed it was alright. The teacher pointed to him next anyways.

"Vash the Stampede, Peace." He said simply with a smile.

Knives rolled his eyes, "Wuss..."

13. lil angel

lil angel New Member

Botan flashed a smile at the teacher. "Botan, um..." she thought for a moment then brightened. "Ferry" she said.

Sorry I had to change it to just "Ferry", the teacher said only one word. Ferry Girl is two words :) - Arc

14. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Karaberas grinned at Keiko when she heard her say "Beautiful". The teacher next pointed to her, she got up. "Karaberas, pretty" She said and noticed most of the boys agreed with her.

Petz was next. She got up and said "Petz. Twin" She then sat back down. 'I wonder if they'll get I meant Karaberas was my twin. Hopefully not.'

Beruche was pointed to next. She just said "Beruche. Water". Her three other sisters glanced at her. They were the only three to know she used to have the power of Dark Water.

After Beruche, it was Cooan's turn. She got up and simply said "Cooan, Youngest." She sat back down, blushing.

15. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Usagi was pointed to next and she stood up and said, "Tsukino Usagi." then she paused for a moment and said, "Crystal." she looked straight at Haruka after saying that. Then she sat down.

16. Fushigi Rockna

'My, my, what interesting students.' Kinomoto-sensei thought to herself, smiling. She raised an eyrbow at Inu-Yasha. 'VERY interesting. It also seems I'll have quite a few students in my modeling class this year...' she also thought, glancing at Karaberas and Keiko.

OOC: Chances of me being on this weekend are slim. the students can think of anything they want of the other students till then. I believe we are just waiting on Reign of Dreams, Kos-mos and Distant Samurai. Correct me if I am wrong.

Arc Edit: Kos-Mos has left MangatoAnime Forums. Corrected. Ah and please read my Private Message regarding that subject, Fushigi.

17. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

As the teacher pointed to Tsukasa, he rose and spoke, "Tsukasa...introvert." and with that he sat down.
    "There, now that wasn't so hard."
    -----
    Next was Utena and she rose from her seat and said, "Tenjou Utena, roses." and she then took her seat.
    "Phew...glad that's over."

18. Sakura

Sakura New Member

Reika watched as everyone stood and spoke. She stood swifty as Utena sat.

"Mishima Reika. Ixtli."

Reika then sat down.

19. Tailki

Tailki New Member

While everyone was introducing themselves, Laura calmed down from being embarassed and turned to Chichiri and said quitly, "Does this teacher do things like this alot? I don't want to be embarassed in front of the class too many more times."

ooc: my attemps to start this back up...I know we were waiting for people to introduce themselves to the class but it's been a while...

20. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Usagi looked back at Knives who was sitting behind her and said, "Why do you hate me so much?"

She looked straight into his eyes determined for an answer.

Usagi, Usagi Usagi Usagi Usagi Usagi.... !!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.